Wierdness

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

gozarutchisawsome

Reaction score
OK so on my Tamagotchi ID L i got the Cactus Girl Teen, I wanted to Get Voiletchi So i fed it nothing but candy. When I heard it evolve I was hoping I had got Voiletchi, but instead I got Perotchi(don't know if I spelled that right), Which you would normally get from taking perfect care of the cactus teen but I took horrible care of it!

I know that if you feed A lot of candy to the star boy teen you get Kuribotchi(Again not sure if I spelled that right), no matter how well you take car of it. Does anyone know if thats the case? And if it is are there more characters like this? And if there are more then what are they and how do you get them?

I want help to find out. so if anyone is interested in helping just post what you know on the topic, and experiment with teens to see what adult you get and post it here thank

This is actually normal. I experienced similar issues once so I posed my questions over at Tama Zone; I had the Kuishinbotchi (that's how you spell it, by the way; Kuribotchi is a child character not available on the iD L :) ) issue, where I fed my teen too many snacks, made care misses, and ended up getting a "perfect-care" character anyway, so yes, that is indeed the case. According to binary, there are certain conditions that override care misses and there are several characters that have these conditions. Again, all credit goes to binary for providing this information:

Hirotchi = connect any male teen to 6 or more different friends.

Maisutatchi = connect any male teen to the same friend 30 times or more.

Mametchi = on 3 or more occasions, activate the toilet icon while Hanikamitchi (male teen) is doing the pee-pee wiggle dance, before he messes on the floor.

Kuishinbotchi = feed 20 or more snacks to Bokuhoshitchi (male teen).

Sunopotchi = have Happabouyatchi (male teen) get a perfect score on a minigame, 20 times or more.

Madonnatchi = connect any female teen to 6 or more different friends.

Giragiratchi = connect any female teen to the same friend 30 times or more.

Lavulitchi = on 3 or more occasions, activate the toilet icon while Painaputchi (female teen) is doing the pee-pee wiggle dance, before she messes on the floor.

Perotchi = feed 20 or more snacks to Sabosabotchi (female teen).

Ponpontchi = have Hineonetchi (female teen) get a perfect score on a minigame, 20 times or more.

Note: Information about the above growth paths are from these sites:

https://e-mani.net/tamagotchi/

https://blogs.yahoo.co.jp/sapphire_piano/23046201.html

So according to the above information, this would explain why you got Perotchi even though you've made care misses. Just ease up on the snacks and you should be good. Hope this clears things up!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back