Tamagotchi audience poll

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

justfallapart

Reaction score
Hi there,

Being a tama fan myself, I decided to write one of my university papers on it. I'm doing research on the benefits/effects/impact owning a virtual pet has had on people and I was wondering if you all could help me out by answering the poll with your biological sex, your current age, and your sexual orientation. If you do not wish to disclose your sexual orientation, that is fine, but it would help to provide me with the most accurate survey results by answering all the questions. This is purely for informational purposes and your information will remain completely anonymous, I am merely looking for concrete numbers to use in my paper. Your input is greatly appreciated! Feel free to comment below if you have any questions/concerns/suggestions.

Thank you for your time.

Can you change the poll? There are a few members on her younger than 13, and lots of people got into them way younger than 13.

Can you change the poll? There are a few members on her younger than 13, and lots of people got into them way younger than 13.
I agree even though I took the poll so I stoped careing about tamagotchis at 12 but got into them at 9 and i'm cring about them again :hanatchi:

Yeah I first started like Tamas at age 7. I have to put 13-15 which is kinda a lie.

Oops, sorry everyone! It won't let me edit the poll, but for some reason I thought this was one of those sites that made you "verify" that you were 13 or older before you could join.

If you're age isn't listed, if you could comment below, that would be great ^^

5 or younger

6-9

10-12

OK. I could not answer this poll. I could only answer that I was female because...

I am 10 years old.

I have absolutely no clue what sexual orientation is.

I first got into Tamas aged 5.

I didn't stop playing with virtual pets. I still play with them. And you have to answer ALL of the questions in the poll.

So yeah. About 20-30% of the people on here are kids under 13. Just letting you know. Also, not meaning to hurt your feelings, but your post is pretty...formal. We're not THAT formal here, since it's a kids/teens site mostly, so you don't need to be really clear and formal.

Last edited by a moderator:
I've added my choices to the poll, seeing as I'm a wee bit older than the average Tama user around here. Hope it helps.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back