Vintage tama pictures!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Chlochlocola

Reaction score
Hello everyone! I'm in the mood for picturey stuff so Imma post feel free to share pictures! :blink:

i-VRtwDwN-S.jpg

Mah mothey

i-cQw5rWG-S.jpg

Both

i-5N9B3mq-S.jpg

And Umi-no!

tumblr_ls3pmgQeN01qlh0x8o1_500.jpg

p1

Last edited by a moderator:
This is an old pic of my Mothra and the little stand that Kyliesmum made for me

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

I've more pics of Vintage tamas on the other computer so perhaps I will remember to upload them another time.

Last edited by a moderator:
Here's my collection!!

92711636.jpg

That's one mothra, a p2, American angel, and chibi :)

I will (HOPEFULLY!) be adding a genjitch and a morino this weekend.

I love looking at these pictures of vintage tamas--I love the smaller shells and the chunkier, larger-pixeled characters of the old tamas! In honor of Halloween, here is my Devilgotchi!

IMG_0783_2.jpg

Hers my P2 still sealed :) have a P1 on the way still sealed and trying to get the gold edition

200e9dab.jpg

52efc28a.jpg

I miss seeing these in everyone's hands when I was little... Love these pictures, they remind me of the good times when everyone had one.
I know, eh. I was thinking that too.

That I wish I could sit on the bus and hear the little beeps that I used to, not the music and gum snapping and idiocy spewing from peoples' mouths.

I'd love to walk through the mall and see people sitting on the benches and in the cafeteria again, with their Tamagotchi sitting on the bench, on the table, or in their hands as they eat and gab and talk.

It was such a huge thing here. Everyone and their dog had a Tamagotchi. Brilliant.

I want that to happen again. Be it the Tama-GO, or vintage or if they try and bring something back. :)

You guys got Devilgotch?... Man those things cost a fortune... well for my cat bank. the paw only takes change.

Angelgotch!

i-KjcQChn-S.jpg

I'm not so good with my Ipod. :rolleyes:

IMG_0156.jpg
My awesome new P2! (because my friend broke my old one)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back