Pokemon Rumble Blast

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

PokemonKid

Reaction score
Hey Poke' Fans! Are you ready to rumble?! Because if you are Pokemon Rumble Blast is for you! Hey everyone. I just wanted to know if any of you are going to get Pokemon rumble Blast. I sure am. If you do get it, give me your FC when you do. Post your opinions on the game.

I didn't even know it was coming out until this morning... Then to know its only on the 3ds... Which I don't have. Sorta a bummer, looks interesting though. I would get it if it was a DS game but... its not...

Not everyone has money to spend in one shot.... Remember that. Its not the end of the world if I can't get online in my games... There are ways around it.

Don't get me wrong, I would love the game I'm sure... But its just not a priority right now. Not really into my DS right now anyway... Ya it gets played, but not enough to need a new DS... I have access to a Lite too... So why get a 3ds when they are so much anyway? (Don't answer it either... not a serious question...)

Due to the price tag set at 160 USD for the 3DS I might look into saving up for it and the game.

I am giant fan of PKMN Rumble so Rumble Blast is going to be sweet!

I have it I Have posted my friend code on the forum 3ds friend codes in the stuff we play section

I have the game and have had it since the day after christmas and still havent beat it

neither and there are all these codes to get strong poke that I can't enter until I beat the game

I am in the 800 power section

and I got mine for christmas too

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back