Moves Like Jagger

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Violetchilluvr3

Reaction score
Ok, so I can NOT be the only one that loves this song with a fiery passion.

Literally.

If it were a guy, I would marry it.

It has an insanely awesome beat.

The words are a little interesting...

It makes me want to jump up on my bed and throw a party between me and my pillows.

Not to mention that one girl in the video with the words "Mick Jagger" written across her eyelids. That was pretty epic.

Who else is totally in love with this song? :wub:

Last edited by a moderator:
*Waves hand* And yes, I agree with the mick jagger eyes. I think that was Christina Aguilera, not sure. But the video is AMAZING as well, Adam Levine is beast.

oh god no. don't start.

I apologize, but I utterly hate that song

It's irritating, kinda pointless and overplayed.

Once again, sorry, but it's just.. urgh.

I've got the moves like Jagger, I got the moves like Jagger, I got the mooooo-ooooo-ooves like Jagger,

Yes. I love. That song.

BTW, the solution to overplayed songs, is to not listen to it when it's playing on the radio or where ever. Just switch to another radio station.

OMG I LOVE THAT SONG.

I LOVE MAROON 5. <3333333333

HOLY CRAPPP <3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3

Best song ever.

And yeah it is overplayed, but really? All you gotta do is change the station!

I LOOOOVE IT, AND ALWAYS WILL 8D

@ Runner and Booboo

Yes, but it's hard when you wake up at like 12am to find it playing. You really think I'd get out of bed to A. Change a song, B. Ruin my perfect reception to the station and C. have to find a new one when I could be sleeping?

There's also the issue of people at school.

Playing it.

All.

The.

Time.

Hehe they probably just love it as much as we do! ;)

It makes me wanna go...

:tarakotchi: :tarakotchi: :tarakotchi: :tarakotchi: :ichigotchi:

Hehehehehe B)

I love this song ^^

Yeah, it's starting to get overplayed, but ohwell. Still a good song, I got it on my phone and listen to it a lot. The music video was pretty cool :)

I liked it until the raideo over played it then they stopped over playing it so its good again

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back