Who's your favorite player character?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Who's your fav rival charrie?

• Gary Oak (R/G/B/Y, FR/LG)

Votes: 6 40.0%
  • Silver (G/S/C, HG/SS)

Votes: 5 33.3%
  • Wally (R/S/E)

Votes: 1 6.7%
  • Pearl/Barry (D/P/Plt)

Votes: 2 13.3%
  • Cheren (B/W)

Votes: 1 6.7%
  • Bianca (B/W)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Runner

Reaction score
So, basically, just vote for your favs and tell people what you votes for here.

I included the names of some of the charries from Pokemon Special/Adventures, for those of you who read that manga.

My favs would be Gold, Crystal, and Silver. I loved HG/SS so much, I ended up voting for all my favs from that game. xD

I wouldn't know directly... But I've been fond of Crystal since it came out, and HG/SS too. So I guess those characters for me.

For me it's Gold and Crystal... but I never really liked silver. He was really... ugh. So I voted for Pearl as a rival. :p

My favorite female is Kris, rival Barry, and I didn't really have a favorite male, so I just picked Gold.

Red (Male), Blue (Girl), Green (Rival)

Blue is the girl's Japanese name (Snubbull much?) and Green is the rival's Japanese name (Pokemon Red and Green Versions)

Blue is the girl's Japanese name (Snubbull much?) and Green is the rival's Japanese name (Pokemon Red and Green Versions)
I knew that, although since I think the heroine of LG/FR was named Green (or Leaf, but I think Green) so I put her down as Green.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back