a revolutionary minecraft find!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Nazotchi25

TamaTalk Guides
Staff member
TamaTalk Angelgotchi
Reaction score
ok, my brother and i wanted to play minecraft, multiplayer but we only had one pc that was connected to the internet, so we played around for awhile when he got this idea!

unplug the LAN cable from the router to the "player 2" pc and leave the other end of the LAN cable plugged into the "Player 1" PC, for a little while they'll have to identify each other, and after they do the connection will be called "Unidentified network" or something like that.

now on the "player 1" pc run the Server.EXE file and such, but also make sure both the PCs have the CORRECT IP ADDRESS, or it won't work.

after that is done enjoy playing minecraft together, in the highest speed possible!! :D

NOTE: it is recommended that the "player 1" pc is a more powerful DESKTOP computer, so it can run the SERVER.EXE without over-heating, then the other PC(s) can be laptops if you wish.

NOTE: to make more then two pcs connect all the ones that are not "player 1" must be able to connect to "player 1" due to the fact that it has the server.exe on it. so you may have to buy a LAN port splitter, to have more then 2 players at once.

hope you like it! :D

-Nazotchi25 :nazotchi: :nazotchi: :nazotchi: :nazotchi: :nazotchi:

as well my brother and i played for like 5 hours straight just beating up monsters and exploring caverns.
sounds like fun :3

but my mom deosn't want me downloading anymore stuff cause our computer is full :U

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back