I still can't go into tamagotchi music city!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

tamafan98

Reaction score
Everytime i try to log into tamagotchi music city, it will pop out saying that my Internet connection has a problem... Can someone please help me? i really want to play my tamagotchi.... :(

The servers are split into two so along the characters it goes 1,2,1,2 and so on. But one of the servers has broke so you keep refreshing until you get the other server :(

Everytime i try to log into tamagotchi music city, it will pop out saying that my Internet connection has a problem... Can someone please help me? i really want to play my tamagotchi.... :(

you can keep refreshing. thats what i do. but u have to refresh like 3 times or more

The servers are split into two so along the characters it goes 1,2,1,2 and so on. But one of the servers has broke so you keep refreshing until you get the other server :(

I suggest you refresh the page like xmichellex and VioletchiGirl said. Because that's what EVERYONE does now.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back