Tama Profy?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

kuromametchifan123

Reaction score
https://tamagotch.channel.or.jp/tamapro/

https://tamagotchi.wikia.com/wiki/Tama_Profy

There's a new Tamagotchi toy (not a virtual pet) linked with the anime called a Tama Profy. It's going to be released on October 31st 2011 (Halloween) at 4,179 ¥. ( Currently $54.48) There's an IR sensor at the top, it might be used with the iD-L.

I don't know much about it yet, I can't read the banners on the Tamagotchi website very well. Would anyone be willing to translate these?

Screenshot2011-10-09at24906PM.png

Screenshot2011-10-09at24936PM.png

Screenshot2011-10-09at24951PM.png

Screenshot2011-10-09at24828PM.png

Sorry for double posting but i have a little update. I was doing some research on eBay and look what I found: https://www.ebay.com/itm/Bandai-Tamagotchi-Tama-Profy-Pink-Tama-Heart-Collection-Japanese-Version-/330631316508?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item4cfb29841c#ht_1157wt_1398 It's a listing for Lovelitchi's (pink) Tama Profy! There are four for sale, I think they're pre-order as they come out on Halloween. https://www.ebay.com/sch/i.html?_nkw=Tamagotchi+tama+profy&_sacat=1084&_odkw=&_osacat=1084&_trksid=p3286.c0.m270.l1313 I also found Melodytchi's (purple) for around $58- $69. This is on my Christmas list for sure! :)

I saw it the other day on ebay too. I was very confused to see it. Apparently, they are on sale as of now on a few sites... Looking at this kinda makes me want one again. :wacko:

I wish I could translate it for you...

BTW, Can anyone tell how many things you can do on it, and how many games are available?

I was just on ebay again, the live pictures make it look very cute. I will have to wait on it anyway. (I want to see the features, maybe youtube videos)

Last edited by a moderator:
The Tama Profy is a new fully touch screen Tamagotchi. It is not really a Tamagotchi, it is more based on the Tamatomo Telelin and Pashalin. Which are made for the carddas arcade Tamagotchi game in Japan. This verison is based on Tama Heart, and the Tama Heart Tamagotchi carddas game. Tama Heart is an ancient secret of Tamagotchi Planet, they are found and made with the power of kizuna (Meaning the power of bond, love and friendship). You can read more about Tama Heart on Tamagotchi Wikia. The pink Tama Profy belongs to Lovelitchi, and the purple Tama Profy belongs to Melodytchi.

Well more about the Tama Profy, you have to collect all 120 Tama Hearts. Some are common, some are very rare and only found on a special day or month. To collect them you have to bond Tamagotchis together (I think...). There are 32 Tamagotchi characters on the Tama Profy (all characters from the Tamagotchi iD L). One is set as your main character and one is your Tama-Friend, you have to bond them together till they become friends and make a Tama Heart (Which appears as a floating love heart). You can also change your main character and Tama-Friend any time you like (Like a Tamagotchi School). You can also collect Tama Hearts from playing games, connecting to other Tama Profys, and Tamagotchi iD Ls (Not so sure about this...) and more. There is also a Tamagotchi Profile feature (Where the name Tama Profy comes from) on the Tama Profy, but I don't know much about this feature.

I have also bought a purple Tama Profy and is being shipped to me soon. Oh I almost forgot, there is a legendary Tamagotchi character that appears on Tama Profy that comes from Tama Desert, the mythical heart character Kizunatchi!

Last edited by a moderator:
@Alicefly

I know only a little Japanese, I can recognize some of the characters but I double check myself with a chart. I think it would be easy, one of my friends is planning on getting one with me and she doesn't know and Japanese at all. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back