Friday October 14, 4 PM, GMT (UK time zone), 2011

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Well, since my friend and I are going to be starting up our new V5's for the second time after a one-time glitch in my friend's one last time, I thought it would be fun if other people could join in too! The hatch will take place at approximately 4 PM, but I'll fix a time with my friend tomorrow at school. The title says it all apart from that.

Anyone with 1st Generation V5s who can do it at 3:30-5 PM, UK time zone! And if you were wondering, no my friend and I are not going to be logging them on here. My friend's going to create a log, and I've got one already.

OK, it is 4 PM. I checked with my friend at school. This is a CASUAL hatch. I don't want to have to fuss about it. I shouldn't need to view this topic again, OK? Just read the rules. Pausing, resetting whatever is allowed and don't expect me to keep in touch with everyone who is in the hatch. I am NOT going to be viewing or posting in this hatch after the hatch has taken place, apart from, just after the hatch "hope you enjoyed it!" or something like that. Have fun! And if nobody joins the hatch, don't worry, I won't burst out crying and make a big stink about it ;) so don't feel under pressure! I know this is only one of many Halloween hatches, but I hope you choose this one for its casual-ness!

~Dazzmina

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back