Mean ppl in tamatown

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Meem

Reaction score
people are getting more mean and annoying in tamatown. i really hate stalkers. some people are fine but people who go to u and start going like, " come check out my room" or "wanna be friends?" or " check your mail box in your room. its pretty annoying and people do this to me everyday. i usually just stand there minding my own business then all of a sudden some level one comes to be and says " check your mail bow in your room" if i say no or ignore them then they will still continue to be annoying. now lets talk about mean. people are making fake accounts to like annoy us. like one time when i was voting i found bm5207 and bb5707. my very own posers O-O i dont know if they are posers or fans. i was really pi**ed. i really think people should stop. and dq6061 <---- poser

Keep the Tama IDs down, 'K?

For the annoying Level 1s, they're probably trying to make friends with you, trying to gain popularity, or is just being a troll. And for fake accounts, probably a fan or a poser. But you shouldn't say people should stop playing TamaTown, maybe their ID is closely like yours and they didn't know it. Do you expect them to know that? Besides, the person probably might be a fan of yours and wants to be just like you.

As for handling with Level 1s/Guests, they probably just want to be friends with you and hang out and all of that. Don't get mad. They ask you a lot of times cause they're maybe wondering if you're actually on TamaTown or if you're paying attention. If they keep annoying you, just ignore them or just go to a different server.

Besides, we were like that too, right? ;)

Keep the Tama IDs down, 'K?

For the annoying Level 1s, they're probably trying to make friends with you, trying to gain popularity, or is just being a troll. And for fake accounts, probably a fan or a poser. But you shouldn't say people should stop playing TamaTown, maybe their ID is closely like yours and they didn't know it. Do you expect them to know that? Besides, the person probably might be a fan of yours and wants to be just like you.

As for handling with Level 1s/Guests, they probably just want to be friends with you and hang out and all of that. Don't get mad. They ask you a lot of times cause they're maybe wondering if you're actually on TamaTown or if you're paying attention. If they keep annoying you, just ignore them or just go to a different server.

Besides, we were like that too, right? ;)
then explain when they go to u and start to be mean hmmm O__O :p i need to find a nazotchi code :nazotchi:

Silly Nazotchi code. The reason I joined TamaTalk. People would do ANYTHING for it those days. There was so much fuss :( Now the stupid code doesn't work any more. I put it on WikiAnswers and everywhere XD people got soooo mad at me...anyway, the Nazotchi code got broken, probably by some person who was fed up with all the fuss on here and hacked TamaTown to get rid of the code.

Basically, it doesn't work anymore. And when it did, since I had put it all over the Internet, TamaTown transformed into NazotchiTown because practically everyone found and used the code. Except me. I stuck with my Dazzilitchi :)

Silly Nazotchi code. The reason I joined TamaTalk. People would do ANYTHING for it those days. There was so much fuss :( Now the stupid code doesn't work any more. I put it on WikiAnswers and everywhere XD people got soooo mad at me...anyway, the Nazotchi code got broken, probably by some person who was fed up with all the fuss on here and hacked TamaTown to get rid of the code.

Basically, it doesn't work anymore. And when it did, since I had put it all over the Internet, TamaTown transformed into NazotchiTown because practically everyone found and used the code. Except me. I stuck with my Dazzilitchi :)
no there is still a nazotchi code on the loose. le0920 and i are finding the nazotchi code for tamago

Well count me out of Nazotchi Code Craze Number Two then!

I mean, how CAN people be mean? There are limited speech things, and they're all nice. The only thing that can be used is the Angry and Annoyed faces...surely they're just randomly annoying, not upsetting and mean?

I've never had this sort of thing done to me before that I can remember. My first account was a shared account with someone else, and they high scored in a contest and got a cool room before I even tried it (if you have that stuff, people aren't mean). That was my only proper account, I never really went on anything else. So maybe someone making an angry face at you or following you round TamaTown is different to how I imagine?

:furawatchi: ~ Dazzmina ~ :chohimetchi:

Yes I agree Michelle, It was very mean to hack all four of us.

As for the names that sound related - I accidentally did that. I was hacking/stalking/posing, but, I didn't realize that someone else had a name just like that.

Please, before you're rude to them, look at it from their perspective. I was rather affronted with the person whose name I resembled harassed me - And I didn't even do it on purpose!

Just a thought.

I understand that you give diamonds to level ones and i do agree with you now sometimes there are somme of level 1 guests who just came suddently and said to me "hello" then they show angry face at me.I am AC2364.So sorry for what my brother said to you that "youre so mean to level ones"

Just think. Diamonds cost A LOT! 25,000! IT TAKES A LONG TIME TO GET THAT MUCH IF YOU DONT CHEAT

Ppl are always going to copy and when they're sending gifts, just leave ur mailbox full until they go offline then delete it. Its their money they're wasting. And to be honest, if they have nothing better to do then leave them to it and just ignore them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back