BLACK VEIL BRIDES

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

dragonlass666

Reaction score
the magical land of Ooo chillin with finn and jake
4227327398_ee2cd746ed_z.jpg
cant help but notice there is no topic on black veil brides WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU PEOPLE so i made one any other ott bvb fangirls or fanboys out there ive just gone and seen then live loL <3 ANDY SIXX IS SO REBAL <3 :wub:

Last edited by a moderator:
My friends love them. xD

Never listened to them before, but they sound awesome. xP

i hate screamo stuff like that :/ no offense

I don't know how you can say they only scream a bit, because in most of their songs they scream.

Anyways, I love this band! I freaked out when I saw their album on the shelf over here (Set The World On Fire) xD They never sell BVB albums here so it was a surprise.

My favourite song from them would have to be 'Ritual' or 'Perfect Weapon'. :)

Andy is of course my favourite aha. His eyes are really awesome <3 But I prefer him back in 'Knives and Pens' when he used less makeup.

I LOVE BVB <33333333333333 Fallen Angels, Savior, Knives And Pens, and Rebel Love Song.

I personally don't like them as a band. I'm majorly into hardcore, post hardcore, and screamo but how they look doesn't really fit too well with how their music sounds? Like if they played heavier songs to match their look, I'd love them. Andy Biersack is a little full of himself, in my opinion. And that's being nice compared to what other people say. I get that he may be joking around and comes off that way without meaning to. I watch many many interview videos of them and other bands( ranging from 10 to 40 minutes long). I don't really hear much about the other band members =/

I love their music tho. Pretty good =]

It's like Kiss, great great music, awesome looks. Do I like them both together as a band? In this time period? No.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back