My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

memetchi <3

Reaction score
200px-My_Little_Pony_Friendship_is_Magic_logo.svg.png

Seeing that there is no topic about it here(I think?) I figure there should be one for it here. :p

Basically, the show's about the Mane main 6 ponies(Twilight Sparkle, Applejack, Fluttershy, Rainbow Dash, Pinkie Pie, and Rarity) who go on adventures, solve problems, and learn about the magic of friendship. Good show, in my opinon. :)

And most recently, the new episode for MLP:FiM came out.(found it on Youtube, and I am so happy I did)

My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic - Season 2, Episode 3 - Lesson Zero

One of my favorite episodes. :D

So, I guess we just talk about the show here. :p

There is, but Its kinda at a "3 month no post" sorta thing... I was going to make another one, seems you beat me to the punchline. Lol.

https://www.tamatalk.com/IB/topic/175095-my-little-pony-friendship-is-magic/

There it is for reference.

I find myself watching it regardless its made for younger kids... I even have the main group now (The figures), and Luna.... She should be in the show here pretty quick. I think October 22's episode. I wasn't too sure about this group but once I watched it, I fell in love with it. Hence, Somepony bit me... of maybe hugged me. I don't know which directly, but I have gotten quite into it.

Last edited by a moderator:
There is, but Its kinda at a "3 month no post" sorta thing... I was going to make another one, seems you beat me to the punchline. Lol.

https://www.tamatalk.com/IB/topic/175095-my-little-pony-friendship-is-magic/

There it is for reference.

I find myself watching it regardless its made for younger kids... I even have the main group now (The figures), and Luna.... She should be in the show here pretty quick. I think October 22's episode. I wasn't too sure about this group but once I watched it, I fell in love with it. Hence, Somepony bit me... of maybe hugged me. I don't know which directly, but I have gotten quite into it.
DA! Seriously, we need more of the bronys.... I see you. Yes, double post, yet again... Gomen.

Did anyone else see the new Princess Luna episode? It was on Saturday... but some of us just watch it online. Less commercials. I love that.... She talks in 3rd person... I know Celestia doesn't talk like that so she must be referring to herself. Its epic... I was expecting a younger Luna though.

We are in Season 2, and the episode mentioned was episode 4. Brought to us by the Hub and the Canadian Hasbro.... (Look, its on the toy boxes "Hasbro Canada")

Hooray, ponies!

Season 2 Episode 4 was awesome. I loved seeing all of the little ponies in their little costumes. And I loved seeing Luna be hilariously misunderstood. Interesting to see that she's Celestia-sized now. I'm not sure that I like Pipsqueak too much, though.

Hooray, ponies!

Season 2 Episode 4 was awesome. I loved seeing all of the little ponies in their little costumes. And I loved seeing Luna be hilariously misunderstood. Interesting to see that she's Celestia-sized now. I'm not sure that I like Pipsqueak too much, though.
*GASP* Y U NO LIKE PIPSQUEAK?!

JK. Pipsqueak is cute cause of his little British accent. :p

Luna Eclipse is one of my favorite episodes 'cause of all the humor in it. Pinkie Pie's chicken costume was aweshome. /)^3^(\

Yush. Brony alike will like ponyvspony.com ... its a battle-on sister site I think. I was on that too... long forgot my user names though. I've been playing it all night. Lol.

I'm still trying to get people to listen to at least one Pinkie Pie song... More for bonus. I'm not having much luck... not even with my neices who normally watch the show. I have Zecora's song and The Cupcake making song with Apple Bloom on my phone...

Cool!!

From now on, I luv My little pony :D

My Favourite: Rainbow Dash ;)

Everypony loves R.D. :p

Weeeee! Todays Season 2 Episode 5: Sisterhooves Special! :D

@Sailor Rosette: I've seen that before, lots of ads of it. :p But I'm more excited for the Mane 6 game(My Little Pony: Fighting is Magic). The staff of it have some vids previewing the game(still working on it). But it has some good music so far! :3

//www.tamatalk.com/IB/applications/core/interface/js/spacer.png

The first time I plugged my headphones into the computer... and played that game, I nearly fell of my seat laughing so hard. Not to mention my headphones I normally use aren't that long... (Ponyvspony)

Sisterhooves...? Really? I stock episodes normally to watch... Interesting. I had to watch the halloween one... I knew it was halarious. (Luna is su cute in it too)

I play Pony Vs Pony (if you couldn't tell by my signature...), but I don't watch My Little Pony: Friendship Is Magic (well, I did watch one episode, but that's a long story...). I only play PVP because it's an Artix Entertainment game, of which I play one of their other games (DragonFable), and I find the game hilarious and interesting. And the ponies are kind of cool. I guess you could say that I'm a half-brony. Maybe. :p

*insert Pinkie Pie's gasp from the first episode here*

I am a hardcore pegasister and Rainbow Dash fan. Glad to find a place to chat about ponies!

A TON of people are asking me to watch this show and I just record a episode that airs at 1:00AM so when I wake up I will tell you if I like it or hate it

Ooo boy.

I'M A TOTAL PEGASIS

I WAKE UP AT 5AM

TO WATCH IT

It's awesome.

I dun get to wach it too much, my computer slows it down.I'

Fluttershy FTW

Yay.

We're the Cutie Mark Crusaders~

I liek

Bon Bon

Rarity

Lyra

Derpy Hooves

and

Fluttershy

//www.tamatalk.com/IB/applications/core/interface/js/spacer.png

Ok guys I just whatched it and I like it its funny and kinda cute and seems more then just a kids show.and even though Ive only seen 1 episode and aa little bit of antoher one I think the purple pony (her names twilight right? sorry Im new XP) sounds kinda like Meg Griffin from Family guy o_O

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back