Photo
* * * * * 4 votes

Tamagotchi 15th vintage P1/P2 hatch

• This topic is locked This topic is locked

PoesRaven

• poesraven user photo
  • Group: Members

Posted 22 November 2011 - 02:11 AM ( #69 )

I don't have pictures yet because i have to use my friends computer to download them but, my tama Bean is doing very well. He hasn't really needed me through out the day because I check up on him as often as I can. I almost messed up because I took a nap earlier and slept through his beeps, luckily I got to him in time :) He is still a blob thing, he should be getting his little legs tomorrow. Does anyone find it weird that the old tamas had like huge point teeth? In a way its cute but wow!

TicTax

• tictax user photo

Posted 22 November 2011 - 11:05 AM ( #70 )

I had to pause mine for now because the middle buttion got stuck again and I have not tool to get it out but don't worry I know a tool that can be used to get it out i' going to get it soon :)

jordboss

• jordboss user photo

Posted 23 November 2011 - 01:47 PM ( #71 )

Hello Guys, Sorry I'm a little late to start posting, better late than never :) My P2 was hatched on the 20th because I was really busy on the 2st with course work and power cuts and finally no water! Which is still going on now :( Ive got a few images but no as many as I would have liked.

Posted Image

That's what the egg looked like when I took it out of its housing and hatched up my little cutie! I love the vintage one's because they just seem to have cutter characters and the design's are nicer than some of the new crazier designs that are found on the v4's ect.
After a little while, My Tamagotchi hatched into a little Baby.

Posted Image

Alicefly

• alicefly user photo

Posted 23 November 2011 - 07:40 PM ( #72 )

^Aww that's sweet :) I've never seen the egg with that pattern on before :P

graficks

• graficks user photo
  • Group: TamaTalk Guides

Posted 23 November 2011 - 11:29 PM ( #73 )

Hello fellow hatchers! Another small update today as work has been quite busy for me - but not busy enough to keep me from Duyi!

Before I get started with this today's log, I want to say HAPPY BIRTHDAY to Tamagotchi! 15 years…wow! Can't believe it's been that long already - here's to another 15 more!

Alright, onwards we go. Yesterday (or was it the day before?) Duyi evolved and he was none too pleased it. His discipline dropped and he started pooping and fussing left, right and centre. Perhaps he's feeling a tad self-conscious with that strange bump on his forehead and his awkward legs? Nevertheless, we played a few games and ate a little dessert - which improved his mood greatly. I love the way Duyi kicks his legs out from underneath when he's happy - it's so exaggerated.

Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

The pictures above are from his 4th year, today he is 5 years but I don't have many pictures as I was running around the office like a lunatic. When I had a few minutes to spare, I went to check his stats but accidentally pressed A button one too many times and disciplined him instead. In typical Duyi style, he frowned, squiggled and squeezed out a little poop! I wasn't too sure if I should be insulted or amused, but it was just too funny that I had to share that moment. Unfortunately I didn't catch that moment - it was just so random. On the positive side, his attention icon lit up and I disciplined him appropriately. His meter is now almost full again!

Posted ImagePosted Image

Here's Duyi refusing to eat his snack just before heading to bed. He's definitely going through a "finicky" phase right now, but that's ok because it just makes me laugh. I love his little bed and how he squirms around ever so gently.

That's all for today!

@Alicefly: this shell is definitely my favourite out of any Tamagotchi shell design. Not only because it's my first Tama, but it's just such a unique pattern. The North American P2's are definitely an eclectic bunch.

@jordboss: cool egg! I love the pattern on it, I've also never seen that egg pattern before either.

TicTax

• tictax user photo

Posted 23 November 2011 - 11:51 PM ( #74 )

Happy birthday tamagotchi!!:) anyways I had to take apart my p1 to get the button out and the middle button is kind of broken so I hope I can get it fixed :(

PoesRaven

• poesraven user photo

Posted 24 November 2011 - 12:05 AM ( #75 )

Hello fellow hatchers. I would like to ask you all a question before I begin, how do you post pictures and how do you make them come out so clear? Ok now that, that is out of the way, on with Bean. I have 5 tamagotchis running right now and I must say Bean is the less needy of the bunch, which is quite the relief. I still don't drop my guard though, the second he beeps I'm there :P I am quite excited he should be growing up into an adult tomorrow, I am hoping to get a very good care character :) It is so difficult to get one on the older versions which is why I like them so much.

tamame20

• tamame20 user photo

Posted 24 November 2011 - 01:58 PM ( #76 )

OH GOD. I'm a day late! Sorry about that (^-^;). So I'm hatching my purple and blue p1. I may kneed to change the batteries mid generation and that would suck. But I think I'l be fine. its hatched into a babitchi obviously and is continently bouncing around.
there will be pictures in my post tomorrow. se ya

OldSchoolTama

• oldschooltama user photo
  • Group: Senior TamaTalk Guides

Posted 25 November 2011 - 03:53 PM ( #77 )

November 21, 2011 – Day 3

I finally pulled out my other vintage case I have (I got this one NIP for a great deal as well) and let my guy (yes, I have finally chosen a gender for my character…baby steps :D) try it on for size. The front is clear, of course, and the back is a cream/soft yellow color that matches my P2's shell very well. I think he likes it!

Posted Image

Here are some stats for the morning. Discipline meter was at 75%, so I was hoping for one more discipline call before my character evolved today. I generally kept the happiness and hunger hearts full, not letting them fall more than one each.

Posted Image Posted Image

At around 11 am, my guy made his last discipline call:

Posted Image
Calling for attention

Does he need food? Nope.

After disciplining him

Posted Image
A happy Tonmarutchi

He evolved into Tongaritchi, the healthy teen character, at around 12:20 pm. I love this character! It’s like he sprouted legs and is marching in place. Adorable.

Posted Image

I think I’m going to try for the secret character, Zachi. This is why I made the decision to make my character a boy (still thinking of a name to give him though). I was stuck between Zachi and getting Mimitchi, one of my favorite characters, but I’ve gotten Mimitchi on my P2 many times before. I haven’t tried for Zachi in a while, so I figured I would give it a shot. Unfortunately (or fortunately, however you’d like to look at it), this involves a lot of neglect in the teen stage, which I feel badly about doing. :P After my guy evolves into the worst of the healthy-care adults, Zukitchi, I have to take perfect care of him from there to get Zachi. We’ll see how it goes!

I’ve got a bit of catching up to do with my P2 so I’ll be back soon!

rex

• rex user photo

Posted 26 November 2011 - 08:10 AM ( #78 )

My blue P1 died! (My younger sister was cleaning for thanksgiving and unpaused it but I didn't realize it until a day later) So, my orange one is all who's left. He still doesn't have a name but boy is he cute. The reason why I'm posting is that he got sick yesterday so I'm hoping he'll change today! I fed him two candies this morning by accident though... :\ We'll see!

jordboss

• jordboss user photo

Posted 26 November 2011 - 08:31 AM ( #79 )

@Everyone: My egg is a strange one, it's because I had the original prototype from Japan. I got it sent with my Osutchi and Mesutchi a few years back, all the characters are the same but sometimes the screen goes black, however it is a replica of my original p2 years back.

I'll be back later when Im home, I'm at my nans at the moment.

Edited by jordboss, 26 November 2011 - 05:00 PM.

rex

• rex user photo

Posted 26 November 2011 - 08:32 PM ( #80 )

Posted Image

Bad cellphone picture, but there you have it! I was a little disappointed to see this guy--I thought I took okay care! But I guess these vintages are more demanding than the new ones. Still cute when he's looking at me playing the game though. :) Interestingly, he called for discipline about an hour ago. I didn't realize adults did that!

OldSchoolTama

• oldschooltama user photo
  • Group: Senior TamaTalk Guides

Posted 27 November 2011 - 12:22 PM ( #81 )

November 23, 2011 Ė Day 4

Hey, fellow hatchers! Checking in with Darren for the 23rd. Yes, I finally decided on a name. :D Just in case you were wondering why I skipped a day, itís because I had my guy on pause on the 22nd. I have a 12-hour clinical day on Tuesdays and so thereís no hope of me running my Tamagotchis on that day.

Nothing much going on with Darren the Tonmarutchi today. Iím sure heís going to be sticking around for a day or two more before he evolves into an adult. I mentioned that Iím going to be trying for the unhealthiest of the healthy adult characters, Zukitchi, and then from Zukitchi, I will be trying for the secret character Zachi.

I just did the usual today: cleaned up after him, fed him, played the game with himÖand ignored his discipline calls. I also made sure to make some care misses and have his happiness and hunger hearts fall often. It pains me to do this, but hopefully I come up with the results Iíd like. Itís been a while since Iíve played with a P2. Weíll just have to see!

Some stats for today

Posted Image
Cleaning up the mess

Playing the game. I love his little legs!

He's an emotional teen XD

Posted Image
One of his calls for discipline I ignored :'(

Posted Image
Bedtime. I love his cute little bed!

TicTax

• tictax user photo

Posted 27 November 2011 - 03:34 PM ( #82 )

my P1 is pretty much dead R. I.P P1 so I will be hatching my P2 but I have no camera cord at the moment so no pics for a while so i had a egg now its a cute baby :)

Edited by TicTax, 27 November 2011 - 03:34 PM.

tamame20

• tamame20 user photo

Posted 27 November 2011 - 06:12 PM ( #83 )

Sorry I missed yesterday :angry: I was really occupied.
BUT anyway my p1 is still a marutchi witch is probably a bad sign
Posted Image
(I told you there would be pictures :ichigotchi: )
has anyone else noticed that marutchi has some strange teeth
Posted Image
(this is exactaly how i think they look) lol sorry i had to talk about that
anyway now he's asleep after a long day of me forgeting about him and eating candy.
Posted Image
(next time il try to get actual pictures)
OKAY. see ya later

Edited by tamame20, 27 November 2011 - 06:13 PM.

scottyj200

• scottyj200 user photo

Posted 27 November 2011 - 07:25 PM ( #84 )

I wish I had a vintange tama. You guys are lucky, I found one on Amazon for $35.00 NOBODY BUY!

PoesRaven

• poesraven user photo

Posted 28 November 2011 - 12:39 AM ( #85 )

Hello Poe here, I am excited to say that I got the character I have been trying for, for so long :) and my personal favorite, Mimitchi! He or... shall I say she grew up perhaps the day before yesterday and it came as a huge shock because I was almost sure to get the second good care character or that average character. Here is a picture of my Bean, it's not the best quality I am sorry to say I am still working on that but I must thank Tictax for the help :) anyway here she is!

Posted Image

Yeah as you can see it's really crappy quality and my fingers are really stubby :D
Her discipline is filled all the way up, it was hard though because she would "misbehave" at random times during the day and sometimes there would be to much noise and I couldn't hear her. And its true what they say that the older the older tamagotchis get the more attention they need, I realized that her hearts seem to drop faster now that she is an adult. Well right now she is 8 yrs old. I want to see how long I can keep her around :)

PS any tips to improve quality would be nice... sorry for bothering everyone with this :D

Edited by PoesRaven, 28 November 2011 - 12:44 AM.

†