i need help is anybody here right now if so post!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

kitty101

Reaction score
is the transparent red with stickers tamagotchi a version 1 or version 2?

Umm Go to the baseball bat and ball and if it says shop on the firstscreen that shows its a V2. If not its a V1. :p

no i want to buy it i dont have it i have no clue if its a ver.1 or ver.2!could someone please help me!my mom said i could order it tonight if i want it and i already have 2 tamas!

On the version 2 package, I think it says version 2 in the upper right hand corner. If I am wrong, than the version 2 package says something like, "New Games! Twice as many characters!" If you still aren't sure, then look on the back of the package . . . if it is a version 2, it should have a picture of a tamagotchi shopkeeper on it. If you are ordering it online, then they should tell you what version it is. Keep looking, it should eventually tell you! I hope I helped . . . best of luck buying your new tama. No matter what version you get, I'm sure you will love it!

~Generation12

so ur the one who messaged me asking that question! i dont even no u! by the way i dont no wat it is

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back