SCRIBBLENAUTS.

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Miss Nerdy

Reaction score
Yeah, I've been an avid Scribblenauts player for a while, but never had my own copy. After Scribblenauts Remix (for iOS devices, in iTunes store, really wonderful, you should check it out, currently th game of the week XD) came out, I started playing again.

To the point! Anyone have any unusual words? REALLY unusual? I mean, a lot of people probably know about Cthulu and Om Nom Nom, but what about interesting things you can do, like the classic panda wheel? (Get a panda to ride a bike, get another panda to ride that panda, and so on until you get a big circle, and, yes, you can ride it around XD) Epic battles...? New words? Anyone remember the overninethousand one? XD I wonder if there are any new easter eggs in the iOS version...

Last edited by a moderator:
OMG this one is really weird! If you type in "super magnet", a colorfully dotted dark blue winged bathtub pops up and starts flying around!!

Oh and you can ride it too! (can't edit above post from here)

There's two words I really like to use:

Nothing

Grimreaper

It ends the game (sort of...) as you probably know... :p

On the time machine, sometimes there will be a maxwell and a starite in a tree. (super scribblenauts) Use a handheld potion on the maxwell, grab him and take him back with you. Now, make a clone gun and leave it nearby. Use it when you want more maxwells. :)

I don't have that game, but MAXWELL LOOKS LIKE TOSAKATCHI.

Tosakatchi-tamagotch-channel.gif

Scribblenauts is an EPICOSITY (epic and monstrosity)

If something is awesom in ur opinion then u say NARGGEL-WARGGEL. Btw u dont need anything else NARGGEL-WARGGEL already shows u think its awesom and if u think its awesome then it is awesom!!

NARGGEL-WARGGEL

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back