Marukaite Chikyuu

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

SugaryGoesRAWR

Reaction score
It's the universe of hetalia, but somewhat different. There isn't any wars, and the characters are just chilling about. But the fights from the past have not been forgotten. Rivalries, friendships, alliances are what is left of the history all nations have shared. Follow the adventures of the characters.

'Any character can be in any place, because this RP doesn't make too much sense in my mind (well, it can, but idk)

'It's modern day. Computers, Wal-Mart, TVs, everything.

FORM:

Human Name (if said country has none, make one up):

Age (if you're not sure about an age, ask me):

Personality:

Looks:

Allies:

Enemies:

Friends:

History:

Other:

RULES:

No godmodding

Try and be close to the plot, but also try to be close to the anime plot also.

TT rules apply.

3 characters max

Try to be literate, but you may have as many sentences (Trust me, I know how it feels when people are like 'RARARA MORE THAN 5 SENTENCES' and I'm all 'yeah, because you expect me to write a whole d**ned paragraph when the whole d**ned RP is dead!)

Your character must be accepted. Also, if there's a character you want, notify me about it and I'll tell people who want that character that it's taken. Otherwise, get in quick. There's a list of characters people has put their dibs on. (Also, don't throw a hissy fit if the one you wanted is taken. There's plenty of countries, and you may make your own)

OC's are allowed.

Other basic RP rules apply.

List of taken characters:

America, Argentina and New Zealand (Taken by me)

Phillipines and Taiwan (Taken by emzz)

Canada (taken by gemma)

China (taken by rita)

France (Taken by alex)

England (Taken by Beth/Chasm)

(The people above are auto accepted)

Last edited by a moderator:

Human Name: Xiao 'MeiMei' Mei

Personality: Taiwan is a strong-willed, fashionable young woman, but she is also a nervous type in recent times, unable to stop worrying. Taiwan is also a rather smart-mouthed girl with a somewhat quick temper and a cheerful disposition.

Looks: Taiwan is a teenage girl who wears a peach (or bright pink)-colored qipao with gold trim and long, flowing sleeves, and a long white skirt. Her hair is long and brown, with a wild curly strand sticking out on the right side of her head.

TaiwanChibi.png

Friends: See Allies.

Allies: Phillipines, America, Argentina, New Zealand, China.

Enemies: N/A

History: ...

Other: N/A

Human Name: Isabella Padilla

Personality: Phillipines is a really intelligent person. She isn't shy and can be very talkative. She is never afraid to do whatever she is told. Phillipines is brave, and can stand up for her friends.

Looks: Picture Below.

Allies: Taiwan, China, America, Argentina, New Zealand.

Enemies: N/A

Friends: See Allies

History: Phillipines was born in Manila and then moved to Taiwan to see her old friend. Then they both moved to America to the unfamiliar 'Wal-Mart' and met America.

Other: N/A

PhillipinesHetaliaOC.png

I'll post it later. Sorry for the small personality.

Human Name (if said country has none, make one up): Alfred F. Jones

Age (if you're not sure about an age, ask me): Nineteen

Personality: America is a loud, somewhat selfish in a sense, but cheerful man. He often thinks of himself as heroic, and loves shouting "I'm the hero!" at various times. He loves fast food, often seen eating a burger, or slurping a soft-drink (often cola). He has a large heart, however, and cares much about his friends. He is also known to have massive amoutns of strength, seen spinning a buffalo in the air by it's tail and dragging along a heavy rolls royce as a child.

Looks: America has short blonde hair with a crescent shaped lock sticking up, that represents nantucket and bright blue eyes. He wears glasses that represent texas. America stands at 5'9.6, and manages to stay thin no matter how many burgers he eats. He wears a tan jacket and pants, with a white dress shirt and brown tie underneath. He also wears a bomber jacket with a '50' on the back and black shoes.

https://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lh9kmuhiOF1qc5jm6.jpg

Allies: Argentina, New Zealand, Canada, China, England, France, Phillipines, Taiwan.

Enemies: No one at the moment, but sometimes argues with England.

Friends: See Allies.

History: America was raised as a child by England after he and France fought over the boy. After England left America as a child in his house to fight the wars, he grew speedily. By the time England came back, which wasn't very long, America was around adult age.

Other: He has a pet alien called Tony, and a pet whale.

FORM:

Human Name: Wang Yao

Personality: China is calm and relaxed and a rather casual person, but when somebody does or says something he doesn't like he easily gets annoyed. He likes cute things like Hello Kitty and pandas.

Looks: Despite his age he looks pretty young (maybe about 20-30 years old). China has long dark brown hair that is tied into a pony-tail and has dark brown eyes. He is usually seen wearing a chinese soldier's uniform with a red armband.

he looks something like this:

hap09_mkv_000147563.jpg
Allies: Taiwan and America

Enemies: Not sure. China doesn't like Russia very much though...

Friends: *see allies*

History: ...

Other: ...

(LOL I just realized these people should be rich, or they are giants, since they are able to just move country to country XD)

Philippines awoke from her sleep, and walked to meet Taiwan at the lobby.

"Ready to go?" Philippines asks.

"Okay, let's go. Let's see what this 'Wal-Mart' is."

Philippines and Taiwan run over to the bus stop as they sit down. The bus came in about 5 minutes, and they got on. Philippines got off first, the most eager to see this 'Wal-Mart' thing. As soon as she saw the sign, she was amazed.

"Philippines? WAKE UP! I think she's frozen," Taiwan said as she waved her hands back and forth to wake up Philippines.

She hoped someone they knew-like America-would come to rescue Philippines from her frozen state.

"Come to think of it, Philippines IS the smart one, I should be the frozen one," Said Taiwan as she became frozen, waiting for someone like America.

That took ten minutes.

Human Name: Arthur Kirkland

Personality: England, despite his claims that he is a distinguished gentleman, is cynical, sharp-tongued and is prone to rough speech. However, when drunk, he turns into a violent man. He is terrible at cooking, though offended when anyone points this fact out. He is also quite spacey, due to his strong belief in dark magic. He can see mythical beings that the others can't, often referred to as his 'imaginary friends'. He practices dark magic, but, annoyingly, Russia pops up instead.

Looks: [x]

Allies: America, France, Russia (grudgingly)

Enemies: Anyone who insults his cooking or tries to force him into marriage D: Otherwise, Germany.

Friends: America, France,

History: THERE'S TOO MUCH D: Pirate-y stuff with Spain, raising America, wanting to be Japan's friends, all that stuff.

Other: Uh...

America wandered around the sto- wait, no, he ran around the store, shoving various food items into his cart. "I'm the hero! And the hero deserves food!" he yelled, before coming across Taiwan who was accompanied by a frozen Phillipines. "Phillipines? Yo Philli! You there buddy?" he cried, shaking the tranced girl by her shoulders.

They stood there motionless, except for Taiwan who woke up a** he hugged America. "Hey America, how's it going? Anyways, we should bring her inside before we get run over. Taiwan turned around as a big line of cars were waiting behind them. Taiwan started puling Philippines by the hair to the Wal-Mart. "Okay, Okay, I'm awake!" Said Phiippines as she started frolicking her hands. "I was going to stay there for ten minutes, but you made me stay for only nine minutes and forty-five seconds, HMPHH." Philippines said. "Come on America, lets go to the PHOKAYMON section!"

England was sat in the corner of his room, massaging his head and groaning. "Never...again. Never again. Kill me now. Alfred, why did you let me do that?" He was talking, of course, about the night before, where he had got, to put it bluntly, completely trashed. He crawled under his blanket, shivering.

America grinned, but it faltered. "MY FOOD IS INSIDE!" he cried, ducking in and saving his shopping cart before someone nicked said items inside. Wheeling it back to the other two, he grinned. "TO POKEMON AREA!"

China walked around the store, searching for a new wok because his old one broke. He sighed and looked around. He has already searched the entire store about three times. "Oh well, I'll go to a different store", he said. But when he passed what appeared to be the pokemon section, China sees three people charging towards him. The person in the front who was pushing the cart was so fast that China barely got enough time to jump out of the way.

America slowed down to a halt after barely missing a young-looking man. He spun around in surprise to see it was China. "Yo China, dude!" he greeted with a grin. "Sorry for almost hitting ya there" he added with a sheepish grin, rubbing the back of his own neck.

America chuckled, his eyes glinting. "Well, Taiwan and Phillipines said we should go to the Pokemon section! And I like video games, and I like food, so of course I'd be rushing about" he babbled, his grin getting wider and wider.

"I see," China replied. "Seriously, I think you should stop eating so much. I don't think it is very good for your health" He said, gesturing towards America's shopping cart.

"And have you seen England lately?"

America shrugged the warning off. "Nah, I'm fine bro!" he jeered. Raising an eyebrow, he shrugged at the elder nation's query. "Haven' seen him at all, sorry dude"

Human Name: Aroha Papatuanuku

Personality: Aroha is a stubborn girl with a big heart. She has a sharp temper, and doesn't take too kindly to having her country insulted, and especially hates being compared to her elder brother Australia. She can be good natured though, and once you get to know her she can be a great friend.

Looks: Aroha has short chocolate hair and mocha skin, with bright emerald eyes. She's rather short, but is kinda strong too. She often wears a red T-shirt with a tiki necklace and shorts, but sometimes she likes to wear traditional female maori clothing, or her war outfit

Allies: America, England, China, Australia, France, Taiwan and Phillippines (she doesn't know the last two that well)

Enemies: Russia, France

Friends:America, England, China, Australia

History: Too lazy

Other: She has a pet sheep and a pet kiwi bird.

Human Name : Francis Bonnefe

Personality: France is proud and dangerously affectionate, he has also been involved in a strong rivalry with England for the longest time. He can often be seen making inappropriate advances on others or streaking, and is said to fall in love with anything that is beautiful, even if it is not human (-sigh-). France is very proud of his art and culture, to the point where he is stubborn to learn languages other than his own. He considers himself to be a "big brother". (lolok)

Looks:
France-hetalia-16276469-500-865.jpg
Hetalia__France_Poster_by_khakipants12.jpg
<------- LOL

Allies: England, New Zealand, and America.

Enemies: New Zealand (hawhawhaw)

Friends: See allies

History: Lazy, just like Ella :D

Other: He's a pedo.

^ Best. Form. Ever.

Aroha shuffled about walmart, her right hand stuffed in her pocket and the other clutching a shopping list. She glanced down at said list, and sauntered off to the dairy isle, grabbing a carton of milk. "Perfect for my Weet-Bix I brought" she muttered with a small smile.

Lol Thanks xD

Francis strolled around the aisles at Walmart, spinning a rose between his fingers. He flipped his hair out of his face and spotted Aroha. He slowly walked over to her and placed the rose in her hair. "Why hello, Beautiful." He said with a wink.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back