Photo
- - - - -

Pirates Of The Caribbean

• This topic is locked This topic is locked

-Lovelitchi-

• lovelitchi user photo
  • Group: Members

Posted 23 October 2011 - 07:01 PM ( #1 )

Hey everyone! Imma HUGE Pirates Of The Caribbean! ^-^ So I decided to create a topic based on it.

But, if you are a HATER of Pirates Of The Caribbean, I suggest you leave...NOW.

Which of ALL of the Pirates Of The Caribbean movies was your favorite? Mine is probably, oooh...this is a tough question. I like them all alot. But I'd say my FAVORITE one would be..sigh..I can't pick which one I like best so, either the second movie or the fourth one.

Which is my favorite character.... OF COURSE, Jack Sparrow! xD

I can't wait unitl they make a fifth movie. But it probably won't be very soon because Johnny Depp (Jack Sparrow) said he wanted to take a break for a little while before returning to make another one.

Anyway, be sure to comment on what is your favorite Pirates Of The Caribbean movie and who is your favorite character!

Replies

Views

Started

23 Oct 2011

Last Post

27 Oct 2011

The Butler

• the-butler user photo

Posted 23 October 2011 - 08:30 PM ( #2 )

Coincidence :) I JUST bought the Limited edition box set (complete with digital and blu-ray copies, and a never-before-seen short film :D:D:D) It came in a snazzy chest with felt lining. Anyways, I think my favourite is probably the second, and my favourite character is Callisto, or the little cursed monkey :)

-Lovelitchi-

• lovelitchi user photo

Posted 23 October 2011 - 09:50 PM ( #3 )

Coincidence :) I JUST bought the Limited edition box set (complete with digital and blu-ray copies, and a never-before-seen short film :D:D:D) It came in a snazzy chest with felt lining. Anyways, I think my favourite is probably the second, and my favourite character is Callisto, or the little cursed monkey :)

That's AWESOME! Enjoy your Limited Edition DVD Set! ^-^

SailorRosette

• sailorrosette user photo
  • Group: TamaTalk Guides

Posted 24 October 2011 - 09:43 AM ( #4 )

I really enjoyed this movie... But its getting less entertaining since TV is playing them all WAY too often. Flip on the Tv its on a channel I want to watch... I have all the Dvds but On Stranger Tides. Best line ever...

"You Cheated.... Pirate." 1st movie...

I don't know who my favorite character is.

-Lovelitchi-

• lovelitchi user photo

Posted 24 October 2011 - 02:41 PM ( #5 )

I really enjoyed this movie... But its getting less entertaining since TV is playing them all WAY too often. Flip on the Tv its on a channel I want to watch... I have all the Dvds but On Stranger Tides. Best line ever...

"You Cheated.... Pirate." 1st movie...

I don't know who my favorite character is.

Thanks For Leaving A Comment! ^-^

ApertureGotchi

• aperturegotchi user photo

Posted 24 October 2011 - 04:32 PM ( #6 )

OMG love those movies! My fav is probably either the 3rd or 4th one, but the ending of the 3rd one was kinda bad...
Anyways, my favorite character is Jack. I mean, he is so awesome, how could he not be your fav? ;)

-Lovelitchi-

• lovelitchi user photo

Posted 24 October 2011 - 04:56 PM ( #7 )

OMG love those movies! My fav is probably either the 3rd or 4th one, but the ending of the 3rd one was kinda bad...
Anyways, my favorite character is Jack. I mean, he is so awesome, how could he not be your fav? ;)

IKR! How could ANYONE hate him? x3

It's just not possible! ;)

.chasm.

• chasm user photo

Posted 27 October 2011 - 03:05 PM ( #8 )

Which is my favorite character.... OF COURSE, Jack Sparrow! xD

It's Captain. Captain Jack Sparrow.

I'd say that the first or second movie are my favourites. The third one dragged a bit, and the fourth doesn't have the same feel as the first three.

On characters, Captain Jack is definitely one of the best (savvy?)

-Lovelitchi-

• lovelitchi user photo

Posted 27 October 2011 - 10:33 PM ( #9 )

It's Captain. Captain Jack Sparrow.

I'd say that the first or second movie are my favourites. The third one dragged a bit, and the fourth doesn't have the same feel as the first three.

On characters, Captain Jack is definitely one of the best (savvy?)

LOL! You are right! I should of put the 'CAPTIAN' in there!

Thanks for your comment!

And yes, he is DEFINATLY one of the best! :D

Edited by -Lovelitchi-, 27 October 2011 - 10:36 PM.