Sorry. This is kind of a copy of Tamagotchi 15th Anniversary Hatch

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Date: November 23rd

Tamas Allowed: ANYTHING, from Angels to Dekas to Tamawalkies!

Time: The time zone is GMT (UK time). So that everyone can take part, there are three hatches going on, all on the same day! One is at 6 PM, one is at 9 PM and the other is at 11 PM. I am obviously participating in the 6 PM one. This time is not chosen carelessly, I chose it so that people in America could take the 11 PM route and hatch their Tamas after school, whilst people in Europe aren't excluded. Please choose one of the times.

I know the day DOES differ from country to country. If you're in New Zealand, for example, you'll be a day ahead of the UK. Please correspond with the GMT time zone.

If you don't know about time zones, there's plenty on the Internet! That's how I found out all about it!

The reason why there are now two Tamagotchi 15th Anniversary hatches is because the other one is only P1s and P2s. This hatch is for us modern-er Tama fans (no offence to vintage fans!) so that we can have a hatch of ANY VERSION YOU LIKE!!

Fill out this form:

Tama I'm hatching:

Time I chose:

Time zone I'm in:

Other:

My form:

Tama I'm hatching: Angel.

Time I chose: 6 PM, of course!

Time zone I'm in: GMT (UK)

Other: I can't really hatch anything except my Angel, I'm not allowed to run two Tamas if one is high-maintenance, and I'm already enjoying a new V5...but Angel's OK, right?

ENJOY!!!!!!!!!!

~ Dazzmina

Yay! I'm glad someone's joined already! Remember, it's November 23rd, so you got a long time to wait!

P.S. What's Central?

P.P.S. Remember this is UK TIME, which means you're hatching it at roughly 12 PM (lunchtime not midnight) your time. Is this okay, or will you have school?

Tama I'm hatching: iD L if it evolves soon to spand 3 generations.

Time I chose: Maybe 7:00 PM in Canada, Ontario

Time zone I'm in:Canada, Ontario

OK WAAAAAAAAAIIIIIIIIIIT.

I don't understand this.

I mean, you can't do it at 7 PM in YOUR time. It has to be 6 PM in MY time, 9 PM MY time or 11 PM MY time. Which means that, for example, if you're in California, your time is about 6 hours behind mine. Which means if you live in California and post this form:

Tama I'm hatching: V3

Time I chose: 6 PM

Time zone I'm in: California

Then you need to hatch your V3 at 12 PM in CALIFORNIA time, because California time is roughly 6 hours behind GMT.

If you aren't proficient at time zones and doing it actually on November the 23rd 2011, then please don't join because I am super confused by all this. The hatch is NOT TAKING PLACE AT 7 PM CANADO ONTARIO TIME! Sorry if I sound harsh, it's just that this is my first group hatch, and it's off to a confusing start.

~ Dazzmina

OK. Decided. Ignore the above post, I'm going to say it can be any time on November 23rd in your time. Because this is just too confusing for me. Now everybody in the world can join. Just fill out this new form:

Tama I'm hatching:

Time zone I'm in:

Other:

I've changed my form choices.

Tama I'm hatching: Yet To Be Decided

Time zone I'm in: GMT

Other: My Tama will probably be an Angelgotchi, just so it's a vintage (my only vintage!), possible my iD L (no reset!) or a V4 (just for the sake of it being my first ever Tama).

Sure i will join in sounds like fun...

Tama im hatching tamagotchi v4

timezone im in gmt (uk)

other what does a tama group hatching mean i will probably hatch at 6pm gmt

Last edited by a moderator:
Welcome to TamaTalk! :)

A group hatching means when a lot of people hatch their Tamagotchis all at the same time. Hatching a Tamagotchi means resetting it to get a new egg, or making your current adult marry. I know there's a matchmaker on the V4, but if you look around a do a bit of research, you can find matchmaker times and marrying age here on TamaTalk. ;)

Which means...

You need to start up your V4 (take it out of the package and pull the tab) or make an adult marry and have a baby at 6 PM on November 23rd GMT! OK!

Sorry if I'm treating you like a Tama amateur if you've been into Tamas for five years, it's just that, if you ARE an amateur, I don't wanna confuse you ;) Once people get to know you as a regular, they'll know how to speak to you, so don't worry! And anyway, TamaTalk made me a total Tama expert in a year, and it's likely to do the same to you!

Welcome to TamaTalk! :)

A group hatching means when a lot of people hatch their Tamagotchis all at the same time. Hatching a Tamagotchi means resetting it to get a new egg, or making your current adult marry. I know there's a matchmaker on the V4, but if you look around a do a bit of research, you can find matchmaker times and marrying age here on TamaTalk. ;)

Which means...

You need to start up your V4 (take it out of the package and pull the tab) or make an adult marry and have a baby at 6 PM on November 23rd GMT! OK!

Sorry if I'm treating you like a Tama amateur if you've been into Tamas for five years, it's just that, if you ARE an amateur, I don't wanna confuse you ;) Once people get to know you as a regular, they'll know how to speak to you, so don't worry! And anyway, TamaTalk made me a total Tama expert in a year, and it's likely to do the same to you!
oh thanks . i am gunna put a new battery in on that day cause the only tama im running at the mo is a v5

Heey!

I might join, since November 23rd is quite a while away, I'll have to see how school is and everything before I know for sure if I can hatch a Tama.

I haven't started any of mine up in a while, but its after my birthday so hopefully I'll have a new tama by then! I'll fill out the form later, since I don't know for sure yet. xP

Sounds like a fun hatch! ^^

this sounds cool,

Tama I'm hatching: connection v 1

Time I chose: 11 pm

Time zone I'm in: +10 gmt. So it will be 9 am the next day for me

Other: this was my first tama :D

I'll join. Probably. I'll use my iD L and hatch it on the 23rd. I am NOT resetting it. So don't ask me to. I'll probably be on like the 8th gen or so. Or maybe even higher because the iD L has such a short growth span without that extra day as a teen. So yeah.

Tama I'm hatching: P2

Time I chose: 11PM

Time zone I'm in: US Centeral

Other: I'm glad that I will be able to be part of celebrating Tamagotchi's 15th birthday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back