Photo
- - - - -

Pokémon Babysitting

• This topic is locked This topic is locked

Aquangel

• aquangel user photo
  • Group: Members

Posted 29 October 2011 - 06:16 PM ( #1 )

Want to reset your game and can't bare to part with some of your precious pokémon? Selling your game but want your pokémon to have a good life? Need someone to raise your pokémon when you can't? Well don't worry! Here you can find/pick someone you think will look after your pokemon while you can't.

Fill this out if you need your pokémon looked after:
Pokemon's name:
Nature:
Characteristic:
Why I need my pokémon looked after (be sure to put if you will need pokémon back or not):
What I can offer in exchange (eg: Permission to breed my pokémon, Another pokémon (list Name; Pokémon; Lv; Nature; Gender......) an item has to be held by pokemon etc.):
>
>
>
My Game: (Remember Black and White can only connect with Black and White.)
My Friend Code:
I will PM you when I want my pokémon back.
~ [Username]

PM the pokémon's owner this if you can help them;
Dear [Username], I [Your Username] accept your terms and am willing to look after your pokémon. Here is my Friend Code: [Your Friend Code].

Edited by Aquangel, 29 October 2011 - 07:17 PM.

Replies

Views

Started

29 Oct 2011

Last Post

12 Nov 2011

Aquangel

• aquangel user photo

Posted 29 October 2011 - 07:43 PM ( #2 )

Pokemon's name: Bloom (Meganium), Poffin (Piloswine), Prinn (Nidoqueen) and Fly (Pidgeot).
Level: 41, 40, 40, 40.
Nature: Bold, Gentle, Calm, Naďve.
Characteristic: Highly curious, Likes to relax, Likes to thrash about, Somewhat of a clown.
Why I need my pokémon looked after: I wish to restart my game so I can start with a Totodile, however I don't want to lose my girls. So I will want them back.
What I can offer in exchange:
> Permission to breed from my pokémon.
> Permission to enter my pokémon in contests.
> One of these pokémon; Storm, Female, Level 40, Shiny Gyarados, Serious, Quick to flee, Item Focus Sash [Note: Only has two moves due to the other two were HM's.] or Dive, Genderless, Lugia, Level 49, Jolly, Likes to fight, Item: Mistic Water.
> PLEASE DO NOT TEACH POFFIN ANCIENT POWER AND LET HER EVOLVE. I'LL HATE YOU FOR IT!!
My Game: SoulSilver
My Friend Code: 2408 8303 8044
~ Aquangel.

plnkpenguin

• plnkpenguin user photo

Posted 08 November 2011 - 02:34 PM ( #3 )

Pokemon's name: Bloom (Meganium), Poffin (Piloswine), Prinn (Nidoqueen) and Fly (Pidgeot).
Level: 41, 40, 40, 40.
Nature: Bold, Gentle, Calm, Naďve.
Characteristic: Highly curious, Likes to relax, Likes to thrash about, Somewhat of a clown.
Why I need my pokémon looked after: I wish to restart my game so I can start with a Totodile, however I don't want to lose my girls. So I will want them back.
What I can offer in exchange:
> Permission to breed from my pokémon.
> Permission to enter my pokémon in contests.
> One of these pokémon; Storm, Female, Level 40, Shiny Gyarados, Serious, Quick to flee, Item Focus Sash [Note: Only has two moves due to the other two were HM's.] or Dive, Genderless, Lugia, Level 49, Jolly, Likes to fight, Item: Mistic Water.
> PLEASE DO NOT TEACH POFFIN ANCIENT POWER AND LET HER EVOLVE. I'LL HATE YOU FOR IT!!
My Game: SoulSilver
My Friend Code: 2408 8303 8044
~ Aquangel.

I will care 4 ur Pokemon, I dont want any reward Mon as i hav lugia an gyrados in higher lvl, will find out friend code by 2morrow hopefully.

plnkpenguin

• plnkpenguin user photo

Posted 12 November 2011 - 06:31 AM ( #4 )

Friend code is:

1806 6767 7650

What time zone r u in? Wot time shall we trade? Im in GMT time.