Devilgotchi Question

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

rex

Reaction score
I've been writing all over about my Devilgotchi, I know, but it's very exciting! I have had it since May and only recently had enough spare time to raise it to adulthood. I now have the pumpkin-headed character (kobodebitchi I think) and I have read that characters have special animations. I've read through a few Devilgotchi logs and a few posts here looking to see more about special animations. Do they happen at certain times, and is anything known about which animations happen at which times for which characters? I'd love to get some pictures of it. Thank you, and sorry if there is a post about this somewhere that I missed.

The only place that I know of that mentions the animations is HERE. The events vary based on what stage you're in and what time it is. The most common one I've experienced is the bat coming from Devil World because it can happen any time (usually on the half-hour...not sure if it's every half hour though; it's enough times during the night to make me want to turn off the sound though ;) ) from bedtime to when your Devilgotch wakes up.

Thanks for the link OldSchoolTama! I saw some interesting animations with Bakedebirutchi (he was saying something in Japanese to me?) but I never got a picture. I've also seen the bat from Devil world. I'll keep my eyes open for others for now!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back