SUREFIRE WAY TO GET ON TAMATOWN

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Anna~

Reaction score
First,get firefox.No,don't clear your cache or whatever.Who came up with that??? MANUALLY TYPE new.tamatown.com.Move yourself and do it.Click.It may be a bit slow,but hey,it WORKS!!!!

If it says incorrect username or whatever,your account may have been deleted from the database.Sorry. :furawatchi: :(

First,get firefox.No,don't clear your cache or whatever.Who came up with that??? MANUALLY TYPE new.tamatown.com.Move yourself and do it.Click.It may be a bit slow,but hey,it WORKS!!!!

If it says incorrect username or whatever,your account may have been deleted from the database.Sorry.
furawatchi.gif
sad.gif
How exactly can I get firefox? Do I need to down load this or buy it? Because my laptop doesn't already have firefox.

It still doesn't work for me :( Im from Singapore btws. I haven't been on Tamatown for over a year now and i just got my Tama-go recently. -,- And i was pretty upset when i couldn't get in Tamatown. Sighh

European TamaTown doesnt have tamatown v6....i also cant get in to the tamatown...im fm singapore too...

Is there still any other ways to get into musictown? I already got Mozilla, typed the link by myself... Internet and mozilla doesn't help. Do you think if Google Chrome helps? I will definetely try other methods and see if they work :newmametchi:

Is there still any other ways to get into musictown? I already got Mozilla, typed the link by myself... Internet and mozilla doesn't help. Do you think if Google Chrome helps? I will definetely try other methods and see if they work :newmametchi:
Nope, Google Chrome doesn't make much difference, either that or I have really bad internet. Have you cleared your cache yet? It might help, but I haven't tried it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back