* * * * * 1 votes

What was your favorite/worst memory of tamagotchi?

• This topic is locked This topic is locked

• zuzu user photo
  • Group: Members

Posted 11 November 2011 - 11:29 PM ( #18 )

hmm.. can't edit post... here's the v4 I have:
Posted Image
good memories
  • PoesRaven likes this

• dazzilitchigirl user photo
  • Group: TamaTalk Lifetime Angelgotchi

Posted 12 November 2011 - 05:19 AM ( #19 )

I have many memories.

Worst memory: My TMGC+C being a month delayed, when I was eight or nine. I remember standing at the window every day, trucks coming up outside, but when I excitedly ripped open the package it was never my TMGC+C. Then when I finally got it, fighting with my brother over getting to open it. I won with a good reason: It was MY Tamagotchi.

Favourite memory: It's such a close one! It's actually my friend getting her first Tama. I had been working so hard and so long to get someone else into Tamas, I was just overwhelmed by this person who I had barely even made friends with joining TamaTalk and opening her Tama birthday present from me early. I thought it would be hard, what with my previous experiences, but I was lost for words by how easy it is if you don't even try.

I won't be surprised if my favourite memory changed very soon, I have a lot of good little memories - and two really big bad ones. Actually, the TMGC+C one isn't my worst, my worst is so bad I don't even want to talk about it. But I don't cry about Tamas. I never have. Even when my first Tama died, as an unpleasant sixth birthday surprise, I didn't get upset.

~ Dazzmina ~