Photo
- - - - -

Tamatown not working?

• This topic is locked This topic is locked

text it.

• text-it user photo
  • Group: Members

Posted 07 November 2011 - 10:56 AM ( #1 )

I just tried to access tamatown for my version 3 and none of the codes were showing up and when i won games in the arcade it froze, is this happening to anyone else?

Replies

Views

Started

07 Nov 2011

Last Post

27 Dec 2011

rotten

• rotten user photo

Posted 23 November 2011 - 07:52 PM ( #2 )

hey, it's like that for me, too! :angry: i came here hoping i'd get answers, but it looks like you haven't gotten any either.. it's making me really sad that i can't get points from the site anymore :( that is how i used to get them all the time, it's such a fun way :lol: more fun, i think, than using the built-in games.. while they can be fun, too much is too much <_< so, if anyone knows how to fix this, let us know i guess.. i was planning on using the email provided in the help section of v3.tamatown.. i don't like the new tamatowns, i tried it out and it just isn't the same

rotten

• rotten user photo

Posted 24 November 2011 - 10:13 AM ( #3 )

hey! good news!! :lol: the american tamatown doesnt work, sadly.. but i did find something good out! if you go down to the bottom of the screen and click the link ( http://www.tamagotch.../T3EN/index.php ) for european country tamatowns, and then select the UK one for english, the codes there work! i tried it and got a passport for my two v3 tamas, so even though you can't play on the american one, the UK one is exactly the same (ONLY difference that i have found to date is that the game What's that tama tune? is not there in the Tama beats store, meaning you can't get all of the souveneirs) , it just says Connexion instead of connection :tarakotchi: *dance*
I hope this helped!! :wub:

Edited by rotten, 24 November 2011 - 08:01 PM.

• Bliss likes this

Bliss

• bliss user photo

Posted 03 December 2011 - 10:07 PM ( #4 )

hey! good news!! :lol: the american tamatown doesnt work, sadly.. but i did find something good out! if you go down to the bottom of the screen and click the link ( http://www.tamagotch.../T3EN/index.php ) for european country tamatowns, and then select the UK one for english, the codes there work! i tried it and got a passport for my two v3 tamas, so even though you can't play on the american one, the UK one is exactly the same (ONLY difference that i have found to date is that the game What's that tama tune? is not there in the Tama beats store, meaning you can't get all of the souveneirs) , it just says Connexion instead of connection :tarakotchi: *dance*
I hope this helped!! :wub:

Thanks a bunch for this! I've been wondering the same thing! I'll quote you on a few other posts about this having the same problem :).

officialluke

• officialluke user photo

Posted 27 December 2011 - 04:16 AM ( #5 )

Hey Tama Fans,

So its been 2 days now and im still unable to access TamaTown :( very annoying as i only just created my account on Christmas day.

Is anyone else having the same problem?