Tamatown not working?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

text it.

Reaction score
I just tried to access tamatown for my version 3 and none of the codes were showing up and when i won games in the arcade it froze, is this happening to anyone else?

hey, it's like that for me, too! :angry: i came here hoping i'd get answers, but it looks like you haven't gotten any either.. it's making me really sad that i can't get points from the site anymore :( that is how i used to get them all the time, it's such a fun way :lol: more fun, i think, than using the built-in games.. while they can be fun, too much is too much <_< so, if anyone knows how to fix this, let us know i guess.. i was planning on using the email provided in the help section of v3.tamatown.. i don't like the new tamatowns, i tried it out and it just isn't the same

hey! good news!! :lol: the american tamatown doesnt work, sadly.. but i did find something good out! if you go down to the bottom of the screen and click the link ( https://www.tamagotch.../T3EN/index.php ) for european country tamatowns, and then select the UK one for english, the codes there work! i tried it and got a passport for my two v3 tamas, so even though you can't play on the american one, the UK one is exactly the same (ONLY difference that i have found to date is that the game What's that tama tune? is not there in the Tama beats store, meaning you can't get all of the souveneirs) , it just says Connexion instead of connection :tarakotchi: *dance*

I hope this helped!! :wub:

Last edited by a moderator:
hey! good news!! :lol: the american tamatown doesnt work, sadly.. but i did find something good out! if you go down to the bottom of the screen and click the link ( https://www.tamagotch.../T3EN/index.php ) for european country tamatowns, and then select the UK one for english, the codes there work! i tried it and got a passport for my two v3 tamas, so even though you can't play on the american one, the UK one is exactly the same (ONLY difference that i have found to date is that the game What's that tama tune? is not there in the Tama beats store, meaning you can't get all of the souveneirs) , it just says Connexion instead of connection :tarakotchi: *dance*

I hope this helped!! :wub:
Thanks a bunch for this! I've been wondering the same thing! I'll quote you on a few other posts about this having the same problem :) .

Hey Tama Fans,

So its been 2 days now and im still unable to access TamaTown :( very annoying as i only just created my account on Christmas day.

Is anyone else having the same problem?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back