Death Gods Only Eat Apples

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

.chasm.

Reaction score
I am going to warn you now. This plot will contain spoilers for the end of the Yotsuba Arc, so if you haven't read/watched up to there, then just turn away. Still, I'm putting the spoiler alert!plot in white so I don't get any complainers.

>Well, this hadn't gone to plan. Rem had sacrificed herself for Misa, just as Light had planned. There was just one thing Light hadn't been counting on.

>L surviving.

>Rem had written two names in her Death Note: Watari's and L's. Unluckily for Light, the sacrifice rule of the Death Notes only worked for the name written first, and it just so happened that Rem had written Watari's name first. The moment Watari's heart stopped, Rem turned into sand, leaving the man that Light had intended to be killed.

>L.

So yeah, this is basically an AU RP for if [ L didn't die at the end of the Yotsuba Arc ]

Rules:

*For the love of God, stay in character. Don't make Matsuba a scarred, solemn man, or Misa a headstrong, independent young woman the moment you start RPing as them. Yes, there is character development that will turn away from the canon, but that doesn't mean you change them straight away. You will get a warning, then you'll be out.

*Before the RP can start, we will need at least five of the main characters to be taken.

*At the most you are allowed two main characters, and another non-canon character.

* Eh, other than that, I'll be pretty chilled about the rules. I won't expect novels as replies, just a decent 3-4 line length at the least.

To apply for the RP, see the OOC thread here. I will post first when we have enough characters. So yeah...

Last edited by a moderator:
"...Watari? Can you hear me?" L was staring at the screen, still holding a teacup in one hand. He watched at Watari stumbled and fell against the desk, fidgeting in his chair. “Watari!” L stopped dead, staring at the screen as All Data Deletion flashed across. Turning around in his chair after placing his cup down carefully, he narrowed his eyes at the team. “Where’s the Shinigami? Has it--” L cut off again, this time a look of shock plastered over his face. He stayed crouched on his chair for a couple of seconds, simply staring at the team, then toppled over sideways, over the arm of the chair and onto the floor.

Light dove forward and caught L. Just as planned..... Light met L's eyes with a fake look of pure horror. He watched intently as L's eyes closed slowly. "Ryuuzaki....... Come on... Ryuuzaki? Snap out of it!!" Light then just cracked a slight grin when L didn't respond, hiding his face from view of the others. He looked back at L. It's over L, I have won.

L lay there for a few seconds, then slowly opened his eyes again, looking up at Light with what seemed like a look of pure terror. "L-Light-kun...I..." He stayed still in Light's arms, still staring up with wide eyes, then pushed himself up, slouching over and pulling himself into a crouching position on the floor. "Light-kun, can you get me some more coffee?"

Light's eyes widened as he sat there in shock. "RYUUZAKI?? YOU'RE SUPPOSED TO BE DEA- I mean.... Ryuuzaki! You're alive!!! Thank Kir- er God!!" Light shot forward and hugged L, silently cursing Rem for failing him. "What ever happened?" he demanded to know. Light felt like screaming, yelling, and making one of his stupid and insane faces.

L tensed up, staying completely still but otherwise permitting the hug. "Nothing happened," he said simply, looking over Light's shoulder at the faces of the team. "Light-kun..." He pulled himself away, standing up and clambering onto the chair again. He span back around in it, leaning forwards and pressing the button on his microphone. "Watari?"

Light grinned slightly, Rem hadn't failed him completely after all. Light stood and twisted his face into an attempt of a sympathetic look. "L...... I don't think he made it...." he said quietly, waiting for L's reaction. He looked up at all of the monitors, seeing 'all data deletion' still flashing on the screen. Light shook his head briefly in disgust that all the data was gone.

(Why was I grinning insanely at your post? o_O)

L ignored Light, still pressing down on the microphone button. "Watari!" He waited for a couple of seconds, then turned back around, facing the team again. "Mogi-san, take Misa and go to Watari's hideout. If anyone asks, pretend you're on your way to a photoshoot." Mogi stood there for a few seconds, transfixed by the screen. "Mogi-san!"

LOL IDK xD

Light silently scoffed at L's hope that Watari was alive. He turned and left the room. When he was walking down the hallway, he spotted a pile of..... Something.... With a Death Note lying in the middle of it. "Rem really did die I guess...." Light picked up the Death Note and chuckled, walking to his room. He decided that he would come back later to see L cry over Watari.

Mogi turned to L slowly, tearing his eyes away from the screen. He paused for a second, then nodded. "Come on then, Misa. We can get there within minutes if we hurry up." L turned back around, lifting his eyes to the screen above him, then looked back down at his cup. He picked up a spoon and started stirring the dregs of coffee at the bottom, resting his other hand on his knee.

Light sat in his room, grinning insanely. He began chuckling softly. His soft chuckle turned into a laugh which became full of madness in moments. He cackled away as he flipped through Rem's Death Note, seeing Watari's name written down. He calmed down a bit and cleared his throat. He composed himself and tucked the Death Note away. He then began to head back to where L was, to see if anything about Watari had been found out yet.

(LIGHT'S LAUGH AWH YEAAHHHH)

L stared at the coffe cup, still stirring the dregs, then looked up and pressed the button on the microphone again. "Watari, Mogi-san is on his way." He looked around as Light entered. "Light-kun, can I have the coffee now?" He turned back to the computer, lifting his hand off the microphone and dropping the spoon. He pressed a button on his keyboard, glancing up at the screen again, then started typing.

EPIC WIN, RIITTEEEE??

Light rolled his eyes, "Coming right up, Ryuuzaki.." he groaned. He walked out of the room and over to a coffee maker nearby. "Light-kun, can I have my coffee now?" he mumbled, mimicking L's voice. He finished preparing the coffee and walked back to L. He set the cup down in front of him. "There you go."

L didn't look up as the coffee was placed in front of him, still typing on the keyboard. He glanced behind him at the remining members of the team. "Matsuda, there should be contact details for a place called Wammy's in our files. When I get them back up, I need you to tell them that the document that was sent over should be ignored." He stopped typing, turning in his chair and staring at Light.

Matsuda nodded bluntly, "Yes sir." Light glared back at L as he stared at him. "What is it? Why are you staring?" Light asked angrily. He rolled his eyes and sighed, using all of his strength to not jump forward and beat the life you of L. He tapped his fingers against his leg, impatiently awaiting L's answer.

L stared unblinkingly at Light for another few seconds, then spun in his chair and picked up his spoon again. "Light-kun, I would like to put you under surveillance again." He glanced to the side, watching Light again, then turned and picked up a sugar cube. "Matsuda, I think our files are up now."

"Where are you taking me Mocci?" Misa demanded. She has been dragged around by Mogi on L's orders and spied on by surveillance cameras, she is getting really sick of it. After all, she has just been recently cleared of suspicion. Where is he taking her now? She is starting to get worried that L is suspecting her of being the second Kira all over again. Misa reluctantly followed Mogi to his car.

"To Watari's hideout," Mogi said, walking around to the other side of the car and climbing into the drivers seat. He kept watch on Misa from the corner of his eye, frowning slightly as he pulled out of the parking space. "He fell over, and then deleted all of the data on our system."

Matsuda just nodded silently, sitting down in a chair and beginning to type rapidly. Light stood there in disbelief. "WHAT? WHY? I DID NOTHING!" He began to get enraged. "NOT THIS TORTURE AGAIN.... PLEASE TELL ME THAT YOU'RE NOT GOING TO HANDCUFF US TOGETHER THIS TIME." he yelled. He ran a hand through his hair as he tried to calm himself down.

"Matsuda, they might ask for proof that I'm L," L said, picking up his cup. "I'll have to take it if they do." He winced, turning and staring at Light. "It's just a precaution. For the rest of the team, mainly." He continued to stare at Light with wide eyes. "When we found the other rules, my suspicions of you were at 2%. Now..." He paused, thinking for a second. "They're at 14%" He turned back to his coffee. "I'm almost cetrain that it won't come to te handcuffs again."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back