A Tamagotchi Familitchi's Log - Nadoosh

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

nadoosh

Reaction score
Hi There!

here is my log for the first time.My Tamagotchi is a Familitchi one,for Mametchi.

And here is a picture for my Tamagotchi Familitchi:

zi850807.jpg

I'm sorry that the picture is not SO clear, but that's better than nothing. I just don't know how to capture pics with my

webcam. Anyway BRB with the start of my LOG.

see ya :nyatchi: - Wouldn't wanna be ya :babytchi: !

Start of my Log:

My Tamagotchi Familitchi was not working.I just didn't use it for MONTHS.But today,I missed it too much that I started fixing it up..

untill it worked :D . I hope it won't stop working from now on.. Anyway I named my family Jane. I like the names of Jane and June.

So I got three eggs and they hatched. Umm, I'm so sorry. I can't say they're names because I just forgot their names! But now they are toddlers and their names are:

Mattaritchi-Boy

Sakuramotchi-Girl

Ahirukutchi-Boy

So For today, I went to https://www.tamagotchieurope.com/ and played there. I got some money, something like 500 or 600 GP. My total money for now is 1050 GP. I got some cheat codes and entered codes for : a Hamburger,a Hotdog,a cupcake and a candied apple.

Mattaritchi,Sakuramotchi,Ahirukutchi ate the hamburger and the candied apple.

Right now,they are sleeping,so I can't do any more activities..

Oh well. More after! ;)

Mattaritchi,Sakuramotchi,Ahirukutchi and Nadoosh.

Hey there.

I'm so sorry guys, but I think that I wasn't too good with my old tama characters,so I reset it :angry: . I got three eggs:

Futabatchi-girl

mimi fuatchi - boy

omututchi-girl

So after that,They had fried rice,bread,hot dog,bread again,sushi,lolipop,donut,apple pie,buscuit and coconut juice.

Then we went to play games, I think 4 times for TV SURFING and 4 times for TEA TIME(I forgot it's name) :hanatchi:

And also they went to the bathroom 4 or 5 times.. :kuribotchi:

Also,I got 130 GP from tamagotchi europe website.

but right now, my tama is sleeping :puroperatchi: and I need also to go to bed, cuz it's 2:11 AM here.

So bye, more tomorrow!

Futabatchi ,Mimi fuatchi,Omututchi and Nadoosh!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back