Thankgiving Hatch :D

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tamagirl1124

Reaction score
This is the first hatch I ever made, so I was thinkin and thinkin and decited I wanna make a Hatch:D Soooo hears some info:

When: November 24

Versons: All are welcome

So ya thats preet much it!

Im gonna hatch my Angelgotch

Count me in for a maybe? It depends on whether or not my V2 is ready for a baby or not:)

I'll join in on this. :)

do we have to make a log, or here? Is it okay that I can't add pictures?

and, i dunno what version, i have TmGOs, v2s, v4.5s, v6s and v3s. which do you guys think I should use?

Last edited by a moderator:
Sorry im late! Anyway my angel just harched and stuff so of course its yelling at me! So ya i gotta feed it and play shooting stars for 4 rounds and then hopefull it will sleep! I kinda fell bad that it dosent have a name so even though you cant name an angel im gonna call it Sam

@tinky ya u can change from a v4 to a v5 familitchi

Sorry im late! Anyway my angel just harched and stuff so of course its yelling at me! So ya i gotta feed it and play shooting stars for 4 rounds and then hopefull it will sleep! I kinda fell bad that it dosent have a name so even though you cant name an angel im gonna call it Sam

@tinky ya u can change from a v4 to a v5 familitchi
Thanks I am visiting family for Thanksgiving and I forgot to pack it when I left so I can't start it until on Saturday when I come back

Its ok.. i took bad care of my Angel and got Debirthtchi! Soo now i gotta find my Angel witch is most likly dead...> :) Now to find and restart and hopefuly get Luck Kenu-kun! And i have some money and im lookin 4 a new Tama:) Any favriots? And im might start a Hoiday Hatch ( Or Christmas Hatch) or a New Year Hatch....Should I?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back