Photo

• This topic is locked This topic is locked

tamaturtle

• tamaturtle user photo
  • Group: Members

Posted 12 November 2011 - 11:23 AM ( #21 )

The mobile site's now not working at all for me now. Any page I try to go on gives me this error message:

Fatal error: Call to undefined method skin_ipchat_2::chatMobileLink() in
/home/tamatalk/public_html/IB/admin/applications_addon/ips/ipchat/sources/hooks.php
on line 276

^ This. It was working, so turning the Android option worked, but now it's not :/

Also, clicking the option to go to the last post puts me about halfway down the posts on the first page, i.e. anywhere apart from the last post.

graficks

• graficks user photo
  • Group: TamaTalk Guides

Posted 12 November 2011 - 12:38 PM ( #22 )

I can confirm what chasm is experiencing. Here is a screenshot from my iPhone 4 operating on iOS 5.0.1 running Safari

Posted Image

Admin

• admin user photo
  • Group: Admin

Posted 12 November 2011 - 01:30 PM ( #23 )

Thanks for alerting me to the mobile site problems. I am looking into this (it is not specific to Android, iOS or anything else).

Also, clicking the option to go to the last post puts me about halfway down the posts on the first page, i.e. anywhere apart from the last post.

Are you referring to the 'go to first unread post' link? If so, that is supposed to take you down to an unread post and not just the last post of the topic. Please correct me if I am not thinking about the same link you are.

tamaturtle

• tamaturtle user photo

Posted 12 November 2011 - 01:49 PM ( #24 )

No, I'll show you which one with an example where I've read all of the posts. I click on this link at the far right hand side...

Posted Image

...which then takes me about halfway down on the page before the actual last page.

For some reason it works on a topic where I haven't posted the last post. I don't know if this is specific to certain topics... :/ Okay, I lied, it works on some topics but not on others. For example, on this topic and one of my RPs, it does what I described above, but other topics in the RP it works fine...

Edited by tamaturtle, 12 November 2011 - 01:55 PM.

Admin

• admin user photo

Posted 12 November 2011 - 06:23 PM ( #25 )

OK I think the mobile site is working and stable. Not sure what happened though. I will research this and kee an eye out for problems.

Okay, I lied, it works on some topics but not on others. For example, on this topic and one of my RPs, it does what I described above, but other topics in the RP it works fine...

Those links are supposed to take you to the unread posts as well. When it takes you halfway down is it a post you have read? I will have to look into this and experiment a bit. Anyone else seeing this behavior?

jordboss

• jordboss user photo

Posted 13 November 2011 - 02:53 AM ( #26 )

That's what mine was doing, but it seems to be working fine now, since I'm writing this on my iPhone.

tamaturtle

• tamaturtle user photo

Posted 13 November 2011 - 03:34 AM ( #27 )

Mobile site is stable on Android :)

And yeah, it takes me to a post I've read...

.chasm.

• chasm user photo

Posted 13 November 2011 - 05:46 AM ( #28 )

The mobile site is still down for me :/ I'm still getting the same message That was weird, I tried loading it again and it worked this time. It looks like the first time I open TT up, it gives me the error message, then it's fine to load anything after that. I can live with it, though

Edited by .chasm., 13 November 2011 - 05:55 AM.

Violetchilluvr3

• violetchilluvr3 user photo
  • Group: TamaTalk Angelgotchi

Posted 13 November 2011 - 01:04 PM ( #29 )

I don't know if this really counts as a problem, but when you use the quick site navigator and try to scroll down, it doesn't work. Well, it does, but you have to click on something else and then it works. :P

TamaMum

• tamamum user photo
  • Group: Senior TamaTalk Guides

Posted 13 November 2011 - 02:13 PM ( #30 )

I don't know if this really counts as a problem, but when you use the quick site navigator and try to scroll down, it doesn't work. Well, it does, but you have to click on something else and then it works. :P

It seems to work for me OK. I just click on the "Open Quick Navigator" , hover the mouse over the scroll bar at the right hand side of the pop up box and use the wheel to scroll down.. (I don't need to click on anything else).

I also tried just hovering over the list of forums and scrolled down OK too.

I wonder if it is something to do with your mouse?

Orandatchi

• orandatchi user photo

Posted 13 November 2011 - 07:04 PM ( #31 )

I have trouble putting this in my siggy: http://i158.photobuc...d2323/candy.gif

Edited by Orandatchi, 13 November 2011 - 07:07 PM.

Admin

• admin user photo

Posted 14 November 2011 - 12:20 PM ( #32 )

Sounds like it may be specific to your web browser. Which browser are you using? Is this on a computer/laptop or on a mobile device like a smartphone, gaming system (like Wii, DS and others) or a tablet?

I have trouble putting this in my siggy: http://i158.photobuc...d2323/candy.gif

I think the problem there is that the image is too tall. The signature image size limit is 300pixels wide by 60 pixels tall. Your image is 83tall.

Orandatchi

• orandatchi user photo

Posted 14 November 2011 - 03:40 PM ( #33 )

Sounds like it may be specific to your web browser. Which browser are you using? Is this on a computer/laptop or on a mobile device like a smartphone, gaming system (like Wii, DS and others) or a tablet?

I think the problem there is that the image is too tall. The signature image size limit is 300pixels wide by 60 pixels tall. Your image is 83tall.

Oh, aww.... I really wanted to put it in anyways. :(

Violetchilluvr3

• violetchilluvr3 user photo
  • Group: TamaTalk Angelgotchi

Posted 14 November 2011 - 06:38 PM ( #34 )

It seems to work for me OK. I just click on the "Open Quick Navigator" , hover the mouse over the scroll bar at the right hand side of the pop up box and use the wheel to scroll down.. (I don't need to click on anything else).

I also tried just hovering over the list of forums and scrolled down OK too.

I wonder if it is something to do with your mouse?

I can't scroll down b/c I'm on a laptop and don't have a mouse. :P
Oh well. It's ok. Not the end of the world...

Admin

• admin user photo

Posted 14 November 2011 - 07:36 PM ( #35 )

I can't scroll down b/c I'm on a laptop and don't have a mouse. :P
Oh well. It's ok. Not the end of the world...

Ah! OK that makes sense. Check to see if your laptop is like others I have used where you have other methods of scrolling without clicking such as using two fingers at once and move up or down and others have different ways.

On my browser I click the quick nav icon and it gives me a scroll bar that I can click and drag down or use my mouse scroll wheel to move around.

I'll have to track on down and try it out myself. Anyone else having this problem?

kuromametchifan123

• kuromametchifan123 user photo

Posted 20 November 2011 - 01:52 PM ( #36 )

I love the Tama Talk update but i'm having a problem posting videos in my log. I tried to post this earlier:

But it said video not found when I played it. I'm not sure if it's Photobucket or Tama Talk because when I go directly to my album, they play.

Runner

• runner user photo

Posted 20 November 2011 - 04:34 PM ( #37 )

I'm fine with the update, but I am bugged because sometimes when I quick reply, it seems like it posted, but when I scroll up, nothing changed, so I click the button again, and then it still seems like I didn't post. So when I refresh the page, I find that I double posted. -_-

Admin

• admin user photo

Posted 20 November 2011 - 08:24 PM ( #38 )

I love the Tama Talk update but i'm having a problem posting videos in my log. I tried to post this earlier:

But it said video not found when I played it. I'm not sure if it's Photobucket or Tama Talk because when I go directly to my album, they play.

Not sure about this one... I know the system should recognize Photobucket video... Could it be because it is a private album? Have you tried a different photobucket video that is public (not in a private album)?

I'm fine with the update, but I am bugged because sometimes when I quick reply, it seems like it posted, but when I scroll up, nothing changed, so I click the button again, and then it still seems like I didn't post. So when I refresh the page, I find that I double posted. -_-

Which web browser and version are you using?

Runner

• runner user photo

Posted 21 November 2011 - 08:07 AM ( #39 )

Firefox 7, and 8 on my other comp where it also sometimes happens.

It`s Teri

• its-teri user photo

Posted 23 November 2011 - 09:21 PM ( #40 )

If I do a long post, e.g. in my log, I can't fast reply, I have to click the "Add Reply" button at the top, if I fast reply it won't post. I'm on IE 9.

Edited by It`s Teri, 23 November 2011 - 09:22 PM.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: tamatalk, problems