Photo

• This topic is locked This topic is locked

dazzilitchigirl

• dazzilitchigirl user photo
  • Group: TamaTalk Lifetime Angelgotchi

Posted 22 April 2012 - 07:08 AM ( #69 )

Well... I can't log out properly. Clicking the log out button doesn't do a thing, so I have to go to my FireFox browser options and delete the cookies...

Of course, I wasn't a member before the update so I don't know if this can be fixed...

I get this too, and I know another member besides EMF who gets it as well! :(

TamaMum

• tamamum user photo
  • Group: Senior TamaTalk Guides

Posted 22 April 2012 - 08:50 AM ( #70 )

Well... I can't log out properly. Clicking the log out button doesn't do a thing, so I have to go to my FireFox browser options and delete the cookies...

I get this too, and I know another member besides EMF who gets it as well! :(

Instead of using the "Sign Out" button (from your user profile drop down menu) have you guys tried logging out of TamaTalk using the "Delete Cookies" button (seen on left hand side of screen, right at the very base of the home page)? That always works for me.

dazzilitchigirl

• dazzilitchigirl user photo
  • Group: TamaTalk Lifetime Angelgotchi

Posted 22 April 2012 - 08:51 AM ( #71 )

Instead of using the "Sign Out" button (from your user profile drop down menu) have you guys tried logging out of TamaTalk using the "Delete Cookies" button (seen on left hand side of screen, right at the very base of the home page)? That always works for me.

OK, I'll try that next time. Thanks! :)

Admin

• admin user photo
  • Group: Admin

Posted 24 April 2012 - 11:13 AM ( #72 )

Alrighty folks... I am preparing a new update to the software that will be rolled out soon. I am going to close this topic so that problems between the two updates don't get mixed up.

Thanks to everyone who has helped report bugs / problems. Your input is really helpful in making TT work!

As far as the new update goes... It isn't a very drastic update and most things will look the same as they do now... :)

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: tamatalk, problems