Tink's log

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tinkeepie11

Reaction score
Okay, I'm going to try to re-re-start my tamagotchi log again, and I'm hoping to get as much viewers as I've had before. I'm using my tamagotchi v2, on it's 5th generation. Yoshi, the tama I've had before, left his boy. I named him Maxie.

002.jpg

Maxie

003.jpg

Maxie eating

He stayed a baby from 8:00-9:00 AM until he evolved into a kinakamotchi.

004.jpg

Maxie as a toddler

001.jpg

Maxie rolling around

Stats:

Hungry:mad:@@@

Happy:mad:@@@

Training:***

0 years old

10 pounds

Generation: 5

-Tinky

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey guys! Maxie made a friend!! I connected him with my brother's tamagotchi V4, who's name is Danny and is a Togetchi. They played a game where they try to pop the balloon by bouncing up and down on the pump that pumps the air into the balloon.

006.jpg

Maxie playing with Danny

Maxie and Danny played twice and Maxie won both times!! Sadly, he didn't make any money from winning it :angry: . But, they still did have fun, and Danny is now in Maxie's friend book!! I'm so glad Maxie made friends with another tamagotchi, but he is tired from playing so many games. He will be going to bed soon.

-Tinky

Hey everyone!! Maxie evolved!!

001-1.jpg

Maxie evolving

He evolved into a ringotchi!!! I gave him eggs for breakfast because of his accomplishment.

002-1.jpg

Maxie loved his present. Right now he is watching the Amanda show. Well, that's all that happened, see you next post! Stats:

Hungry: @@@@

Training:*****

1 year

21 pounds

Hey guys! Nothing really happened with Maxie. I just picked up 2 poop, fed him a snack, and played jump. I'll let little Maxie talk.

Maxie: Dark blue Me: Pink

Hey guys!! I was really bored so I thought I would say hi. Mom didn't let me watch TV :angry:

You've been watching it for hours!

When do I get to watch TV again?

When I say so.

Fine.

Okay Maxie's mad at me but I'll let him listen to music. I also forgot to mention my friend came over today, so we connected our tamagotchis. Maxie met Candy, who's a girl and an adult. I'm not really sure what kind Candy is. Anyway, Candy gave Maxie a present: poop! Maxie was sad so I gave him a treat. Yea, Candy and Maxie didn't go together so well. Later!

-Tinky

MY TAMA'S BATTERY DIED!!!!! I'm so mad! So I guess the log will be on hold until I get batteries for Maxie. I'll probably get them today or tomorrow.

-Tinky

Hey everyone thanks for 50 views! This morning I slept in, so when I woke up little Maxie was there to say good morning. For breakfast I had pancakes and Maxie had cereal. Afterwards we went to the store to get him some glasses. Right now he is just watching me type on the computer.

Hello! Mom got me some cool glasses!

That was Maxie. I just played jump with him a few minutes ago.

Jump is my favorite game!

Yes, Maxie. Well, that's all for now. Pics to come soon!

Stats:

Hungry: @@@@

Training:******

1 year

20 pounds

-Tinky-

Hey guys! At about 11:30 Maxie went with me out for a run. I got my haircut, and Maxie stayed in my pocket the whole time. After, we went to a small restaurant. I got chicken tenders and Maxie got a scone + ice cream for desert. We played jump. Later on, we were still out on a run and Maxie got bored and acted up. I had to discipline him. He got hungry and happy again so I fed him cereal and played a game. Then, we went home and Maxie is just listening to music right now.

As I promised, pictures!!

004-2.jpg

Maxie next to a daisy

003-2.jpg

Maxie playing with a ball

002-2.jpg

Maxie taking a bath

That's all for now!

-Tinky-

Hello everybody! Right now little Maxie is sleeping. He came over to a friend's house with me, and fell asleep right when we came home. I just entered some codes in the shop, so Maxie has a LOT of stuff. He was a little sad though, because one of his closest friends had just passed. It was Danny, the Togetchi. I saw him looking bummed about it, so I gave him a lollypop to cheer him up. That's all for today!

-Tinky-

Hey guys thanks for 75 views! Maxie just woke up a few minutes ago. We didn't have breakfast yet. I can't believe Maxie will be evolving tomorrow! I really want him to be a kuchipatchi, because I love kuchipatchis. I will let Maxie talk:

Hi!!

Do you want breakfast, Maxie?

I don't really want any yet. I'm not hungry.

Okay, but you look a little overweight. Why don't you go play jump?

Fine, I'll do it. *Plays jump*

Yay! Now you weigh 20 pounds!

:rolleyes:

Okay Maxie is mad at me because I embarrassed him. See you guys later!

Stats:

Training:********

2 years

20 pounds

-Tinky-

Hey guys I have BIG news! Maxie acted up again, so I disciplined him, and now his training bar is filled up! This means he could become a really great character. Anyway, we went to a fancy restaurant for lunch today. I had popcorn chicken, and I decided to give Maxie some shrimp for having a full training bar. He enjoyed his present. Then I fed him a meal and snack, and played jump twice. Right now Maxie is watching Victorious.

I love this show!

Okay, see you next post!

-Tinky-

Maxie just turned 3! I just fed him a meal and snack, picked up 1 poop, and disciplined him for acting up. Tomorrow is Monday{which I am sad about], and I will be taking Maxie to school with me. I hope things turn out good, and nothing happens with Maxie. This will be the first time I would bring him to school. I am pretty sure he will evolve at the end of science(period 2, 9:10-9:15), or at the beginning of English(period 3, 9:20-9:25). Later!

-Tinky-

Hello people! Here are some pics taken today.

001-3.jpg

Maxie taking a bath

002-3.jpg

Maxie eating a cheeseburger

Today I wanted to buy a pizza in the shop, but my inventory was full, so I gave Maxie a cheeseburger to empty out space for the pizza. Anyway, one of Maxie's friends, Candy, got married today and Maxie was at her wedding. Right now Maxie is still up but he will be in bed soon. Right, Maxie?

Right :angry:

-Tinky-

Hey guys thanks for 100 views! Anyway, MAXIE EVOLVED!! Okay so this morning Maxie woke up to see a science room. He had forgotten that I told him he would be going to school today. At the end of science, I decided to check on him, and he was on pause! It must have been set in my pocket. So he didn't evolve until while I was walking to lunch(wow lunch is only at 10:00), and he evolved into.........................

a Pyonchitchi!!!!

Yes, it wasn't my first choice, but I still liked it.

001-4.jpg

Maxie

Sorry the picture's a little messed up, but I was so excited to take the picture and tell you guys. While I was eating lunch, Maxie still needed breakfast, so I fed him some cereal. During reading, he got a little bored, so he acted up. I had to punish him. I also went to the bathroom again next period in band, and he had an empty hungry heart and happy heart. I fed him again, and went back to band, where Maxie listened to me play my flute.

I must say bravo!! You did very well on the flute.

Thank you Maxie, anyway, he managed to be good until the final bell. On the bus, I gave him a yummy cupcake for doing good(well, mostly good) on his first day of school. He also got to play with his old friend Candy on the bus. So, Maxie did have a good first day of school, right Maxie?

Yep. That was pretty fun.

Stats:

Training:*********

3 years

30 pounds

Generation:5

-Tinky-

Maxie turned 4! Anyway, I just picked up 1 poop, fed him 2 meals and one snack, and played jump. Maxie just took his bath, so now he's all clean.

Can you stop talking about me taking a bath? It's really embarrassing!

Sorry, Maxie. Anyway, I also got some cool pics of Maxie earlier today.

002-4.jpg

Maxie's close-up

While doing homework, I spotted Maxie singing.

003-3.jpg

Hey!! H-how did you get that?!?!

Oh.......nowhere.

-Tinky-

Hello! I am in such a cheerful mood because there was a problem with the water at school, so we were dismissed at 1:00!! Okay during first period social studies, I decided to check on Maxie and saw he was up. Since he changed characters, he probably wakes up at 8:00 now. I didn't check on him again until lunch and he had 1 poop and an empty hungry heart. Later on right after the bell rang for 5th period reading, and I went to the bathroom and checked on Maxie again. He was right up to the screen to say hi. I checked on him again on my way to chorus and he had 1 empty hungry heart, and 2 empty happy hearts. On the bus, he was 37 pounds, so I played jump until he was 31 pounds. Then, he met Candy's little boy, Canner. They had a yummy bread-eating contest, and Maxie was the first to finish all his bread. I also bought some bread at the store. That's all for now, next post will have pictures!!

Stats:

Happy@@@@

4 years

31 pounds

-Tinky-

Hey everyone!! Nothing happened, I just picked up 1 poop and played jump.

Hey, mom! I might turn 5 today and I could get married!! Do you think it could happen?

Well, I don't know, Maxie. It might be too early.

:angry: I wanna get married so bad!

Don't worry, Maxie. You'd probably get married tomorrow.

Okay. I guess I can wait until tomorrow.

Anyway, here are some pics!

004-4.jpg

Maxie brushing his teeth

005-2.jpg

Maxie wearing glasses

-Tinky-

Hey guys! We just got back from school, and Maxie turned five, so he can now marry!! Anyway, in science I quickly checked on him to see if he was doing fine. I also checked on him a few times in English, and then at lunch! yum! He had 1 empty hungry heart and 1 empty happy heart. I fed him cereal, then played jump. Later on in chorus, I checked on him again and he had 1 poop and 1 empty hungry heart, and 2 empty happy hearts. I also saw he was singing, probably because he saw everyone singing and wanted to join along. But I couldn't feed him until in French when I was in the bathroom. He had 2 empty happy hearts, and 4 empty hungry hearts! Poor Maxie! I fed him 4 meals, and played jump so he was back to 31 pounds and full hearts. I also wanted to buy a muffin at the store, but my inventory was full! Too bad, I''ll feed him a treat later on so I can make space in my inventory. Oh my gosh right now I just noticed he is singing! How cute!

Hi!! Like it? I'm practicing for tamagotchi idol. They're starting a new season in only two months!!

Yea, Maxie. did you know you can marry now?

Yea, I'm super-excited for that.

I almost forgot! I drew a picture of Maxie.

001-7.jpg

This is a close-up of Maxie winking. Like it, Maxie?

I guess, but I'm not that fat.

Well, that's all for now! Stats:

5 years

31 pounds

Name:Maxie

-Tinky-

Hey! This is Maxie!!

Maxie?

Uh oh.

What are you doing?!?

*Pretends to be innocent little tamagotchi*

Sorry guys Maxie was acting up again. He is is going to be in big trouble. I sent him to take a bath. Anyway, I just picked up 1 poop, fed him 1 meal + a snack, and played jump. I can't believe he could be getting married soon! Here's some pics I took of him a while ago that I never got to post.

002-5.jpg

Maxie taking a bath

003-4.jpg

Maxie eating a hotdog

Okay, well that's all for now!

-Tinky-

Hello all! I'm so sorry to keep you all waiting yesterday for my response on Maxie getting married, but sadly he didn't. BUT, that didn't mean he didn't get married TODAY. This morning I was desperately lacking of jeans. So, I sadly was forced to wear my least favorite choice in clothing: sweats. I was also mad because this meant I had no where to put Maxie. I luckily came up with a solution to put him in my pencil box. In social studies, I checked on Maxie and he was brushing his teeth! In science, I checked on him again and he still was healthy. In English, he had 1 poop. I quickly cleaned it up, and remained doing my work. At lunch, I could not bring my pencil box, so I held Maxie in my fist. I didn't check on Maxie until 10:23, and when I opened my hand, I saw an oldie with a book, and burst with excitement knowing it was the matchmaker. I quickly pressed the button to see what awaited Maxie. And, Maxie's true love was a Hanatchi :hanatchi: !! Her name was Angel. I wished I could get a picture, but I was at school. It was love at first sight, and Maxie accepted. After the marriage there was lots of fireworks, and finally the baby was delivered. It was......................

A boy!!!

I must admit I really wanted a girl, but it was better than nothing. I was still happy, and congratulated Maxie. I will give him his baby/wedding present later. Sadly, Angel had to depart so early, and she kissed Maxie goodbye. Now, for a family photo!

001-8.jpg

Family Photo

I didn't know why I put a flower on the babies head, I just thought of it and I had to do it. I'm not exactly sure what to name him yet, what do you think Maxie?

I am stuck between Comet or Cosmo. I wish he could see his mother one last time :(

Me too, Angel was very nice. Anyway, as the day went on I fed Maxie a meal and snack. At study hall I went to the bathroom and Maxie was overweight, had 1 poop, and had 1 empty happy, and empty hungry heart! I quickly rushed him back to health. In art I was creating a collage of Kenya and it's traditions. It took me a whole period to just to have a cutout of a painted face(some Kenyan tribes have face paint) made out of construction paper. And I got rubber cement all over me!! Oh well, I was so busy I couldn't check on Maxie until in French. I saw he was singing, again.

I already told you I was singing because I'm auditioning for tamagotchi idol!

Whatever, Maxie. I still can't believe Maxie got married, I think I already miss him lol. Well, see you next post! Stats:

6 years

31 pounds

Name:Maxie

-Tinky-

Latest posts

Back