The Elite 16

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Aquangel

Reaction score
Everybody knows there are 16 types of Pokémon; water, fire, grass, rock, steel, poison, normal, dark, bug, dragon, ice, ground, ghost, flying, electric and psychic. The elite 16 specialize in one type each. In some ways there like gym leaders, they have their own 'gym' or 'battleground', they give out 'badges' when defeated, they help out around their area... In some other ways they are like a pokémon trainer, they catch pokémon when one catches their eye, they travel around the place... And in other ways like the elite 4, they have to battle 'wanna bes' to keep their position. The elite 16 are all located on an island - somewhere near Unova. Since they've just been discovered they need to; train and catch pokémon. And they're all the same age. 16.

Rules:

> Look. If someone gets the type you wanted, DEAL WITH IT. You can reserve your type by PMing me. If you don't have your form up within a day the type you wanted is back on the market.

> Try and make you posts as long as possible without getting boring...

> No Mary Sues/Gary Stus.

> Grammar, please. I find it very annoying when I things that are miss spelled.

> I am thee almighty controller of this RP. I'M IN CHARGE!

> You must be accepted to start.

> Forms and OCC thread: https://www.tamatalk....-occ-and-forms/

Last edited by a moderator:
Sarah leaned out the railing of the boat. She didn't know any of the other 15 passengers in the boat, but guessed they, like her, probably had something to do with the elite 16. She began to count the islands "1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16.........17!" She gasped. "Yo, driver," She called. "I thought there were only 16 islands, not 17!" She heard someone groan. The driver spoke up. "You see the big island in the middle?" There was a chorus of yeahs, yes, and ahas. "That's the main island. There's a pokémart, pokémoncenter, and a lodge for the trainers. You'll be staying there for the night." He said patiently.

"Oh." Sarah mumbled. "Anyway, ARE WE THERE YET?!?" She yelled.

"ALMOST THERE!" Someone countered.

Cypher gave a small frown when the girl next to him yelled. The wind blew in his face, his hair moving from his eyes.

Sarah calmed down when she saw some Mantyke swimming past the boat. "Hey look! There's some Mantyke." She said, eyes fixed on the pokémon swimming past.

Cypher looked down at the Mantyke, smiling slightly and watching them swim.

Sarah smiled. She took out her two pokéballs and let out Hydra and Wish. Hydra landed in the water, Wish in the boat. She bent down and tied a medium-size draw string bag around Hydra's neck. "Now you two," She told her pokémon. "have fun. Be back by sundown, we'll be on that island," she pointed at the main island. "if you can't find me find someone and the should take you to me. If you find anything put it in there." She motioned to the bag around Hydra's neck. "Hydra look after Wish and stick together, OK?" The pokémon nodded and Sarah put Wish on Hydra shoulder and watched them swim off.

Cypher watched as Sarah released her pokemon. "You're a water trainer, I presume?" he asked.

"Correct." Sarah grinned. "And I really need to find a water stone - for Wish, my Eevee. Being here as part of the elite 16 is just like, wow."

"Yeah, it's pretty cool." Cypher said, leaning against the railing. "Although I find it a little weird they picked me for the ghost type. I mean, it's my favorite type and everything, but I don't have a lot of them."

"Well, they are unusual. I think they picked us on like; our skills and understanding of our type. Like; what I'm saying is your probably best with them." She pauses. "I've got an idea! Get a Ditto! It's like um, 649 pokémon in one!" She exclaims.

"Ahhhh~"

Fehl sighed sitting at the highest point on the boat, admiring the ocean and the Island that looked to be hers. She smiled, looking down at some of the fresh faces on the boat.

She wondered.

"Will I meet anyone I like?"... as a friend she thought. Also wondering if when at her island she could sit at the highest point and train, strengthening her Psychic abilities.

"Oh, who are they?" She said looking down at Cypher and Sarah. Hmm...

She hopped down and walking over to them asked "Why hello, what do we have here?" she wavered her hand a bit near them. "A dark type and a... Water type I presume?"

"Hmph"

Iceto said aloud in his chair on the other side of the boat. "I really think that this will be... Fun?"

He thought for a second.

"Yeaah~ It must be fun!"

He smiled and kicked back in his chair.

"Wrong!" Sarah chimed. "He does ghost types. But you were half right! I'm the water type person. I'm Sarah."

"Oh, darling! He does not 'do' ghost types, he uses ghost types, and please stop your yelling, it's fairly annoying... but I do love your hair!"

Fehl smiled and twirled her finger, now walking over to the captain's quarters.

"Are we there yet sir?" She asked with a smile.

"Yes Ma'am! Almost there, a few more minutes!" Fehl sighed, she loathed boat rides, but she loved the sea, odd she thought.

"YAWN!" This is the longest boat ride... EVER!" Iceto squirmed and walked around the boat until he saw a beautiful young lady; Water trainer he presumed.

He ran over and moved Cypher away. "Hello young miss, you are gorgeous! Sorry for being so straight forward, but I couldn't resist!"

He smiled and tilted his head a bit, as if trying to figure something out,

"Thanks, but don't make me call my Feraligatr." Sarah said, uncomfortable. "The girl before must have been the psychic trainer, she seems OK. She likes my hair. And this guy? OK, he's a flirt - but I can really judge a book by it's cover. Anyway, I'm not sure what type he 'does'." Sarah thought. "Hey, look we're almost there!" Sarah said, relived.

Somehow, Zoë had ended up at the front of the boat next to the driver in the jostle for seats at the beginning of the journey. It didn't faze her, at least to start with, but after a while she got rather sick of the captain's patronising remarks about the 'supposed' link between her and her dragon Pokemon. Making her excuses around the lollipop she was currently eating, she got up and left, noticing some sort of group gathering at the back of the boat and heading over there. "Hey, can I join you guys?"

"I'm Zoë." The girl smiled, leaning against the railing of the boat and giving Sarah a smile. "And as for my type... have a guess!" She decided to have a little bit of fun, as no-one generally ever guessed that she trained dragon types. It was rather amusing to see their faces when she revealed it.

Sarah was going to say normal, but immediately changed her mind when a dragon fang caught her eye. "I'm probability wrong," She started. "But dragon type." She finished.

"Wow, I'm impressed!" Zoë said, grinning as her hand moved to the dragon-fang necklace around her neck. "If you hadn't already told me you were a water trainer, I'd have asked if you were, y'know, psychic or something." She tilted her head, thinking. "I have a water pokemon... well, water-slash-dragon, but you know."

Raven sat on the other side of all the other trainers, and continued to read her book. She started to pet her Espeon and Umbreon, when the boat turned and she dropped her book. She walked over to get it and walked away.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back