Photo
* * * * * 3 votes

Tamagotchi VIBE - concept mockup

concept mockup artwork

• This topic is locked This topic is locked

Bliss

• bliss user photo
  • Group: Members

Posted 08 December 2011 - 10:25 AM ( #35 )

Woah :o very impressive! I would love to see something like this released in the future. Hopefully Bandai checks around for ideas and happens to see your post :). It's genius.

graficks

• graficks user photo
  • Group: TamaTalk Guides

Posted 08 December 2011 - 10:54 AM ( #36 )

Thanks for the comments everyone! I never really thought anything too seriously about this mockup, but because of your combined kindness and positive comments regarding the project, I will definitely approach BanDai with the idea.

I think the idea of selling additional accessories is great. From what I gather, a lot of you like having the option of attaching a lanyard and/or charm to your Tamagotchis. For me, I would love a rubber skin/case to put the VIBE in. Perhaps there could be an assortment of skins/cases with modern designs available for each colour? This is definitely something I could work on in my spare time over the holidays. Stay tuned for more updates, I'll see what I can come up with! Thanks for all the ideas!
  • joshnemo likes this

tamatown123

• tamatown123 user photo
  • Group: Validating

Posted 08 December 2011 - 12:29 PM ( #37 )

Really great! I love the colours and i would really love a colour tamagotchi. The name is great, i like the features. No offence but, tamagotchis are kinda 6+ and 8+ so don't get carried away by putting the facebook and twitter part because Bandai is a kids company. Everything else is great! The USB part is a great idea! (if i hurt your feelings then sorry but TRUST ME I LUV IT)

Violetchilluvr3

• violetchilluvr3 user photo
  • Group: TamaTalk Angelgotchi

Posted 08 December 2011 - 06:10 PM ( #38 )

No question, tons of accessories! Bandai will make a fortune off of us if they release this and accessories, lol. ;)
Also, what would the character chart look like? How many characters are ahead of us? 12? 20? 32? The more the merrier!

joshnemo

• joshnemo user photo

Posted 16 December 2011 - 03:59 AM ( #39 )

Graficks, these concepts and designs are beautiful! The Vibe figures themselves already look so much more modernistic and smooth when compared to previous products -such as the Tama-Go- and the packaging itself is also so very sleek! :blink:

Whenever you have more free time to update this spectacular set of ideas, it would be very much appreciated if you could discuss the characters included and any possible new features associated and directed towards them. :wacko:

Other than that simple request, a job well done! I dearly hope that you are trying or have tried to send this whole entry to Bandai! If they're looking for motivation and inspirations, they'll definitely find it if they view your suggestions! c:

If you would like other members to send these suggestions to Bandai to increase their awareness as well, I'm sure all of us would comply to do so! :hanatchi:

TicTax

• tictax user photo

Posted 16 December 2011 - 09:40 AM ( #40 )

i also want to know if it des become a real tamagotchi will you make it be able to connect with the +color,Id and IDL?

graficks

• graficks user photo

Posted 16 December 2011 - 10:43 AM ( #41 )

Thanks again everyone for your inspiring comments! A quick question for those out there who may have contacted Bandai in the past: does anyone know of a contact for their product development / marketing department? I recently looked through their customer service contact form, but Bandai firmly states they have a "no submission policy" and will disregard any concepts, ideas, sketches, etc that are sent in.

So with that said, I would appreciate any advice or leads on a contact that I can send the Tamagotchi VIBE concept summary to. Thanks fellow TT's, I love this community so much!

MelodytchiFan

• melodytchifan user photo

Posted 18 February 2012 - 03:46 PM ( #42 )

I really LOVE this idea it looks like you put a lot of
work in it i like the idea that you can use it on facebook i wish it was real i want a english color tamagotchi and the colors are awesome! I like how the price is mabe you should ask to work for bandai and tell them to make it!

Violetchilluvr3

• violetchilluvr3 user photo
  • Group: TamaTalk Angelgotchi

Posted 18 February 2012 - 04:28 PM ( #43 )

Unfortunately Bandai has a 'no submission' policy, which means that they won't use anything a fan sends to them.

graficks

• graficks user photo

Posted 19 February 2012 - 10:37 AM ( #44 )

Yes, violetchilluvr3 is correct. BanDai has has a no submission policy, but we can still have fun dreaming and imagining about all the possibilities!

On a side note, I am not going explore this Tamagotchi VIBE idea any further as it was mostly done for entertainment purposes. Perhaps if I have time in the future I will create a different Tamagotchi concept. Thanks for everyone's comments and discussion!

OldSchoolTama

• oldschooltama user photo
  • Group: Senior TamaTalk Guides

Posted 19 February 2012 - 10:49 AM ( #45 )

*Closed at topic-starter's request*

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: concept, mockup, artwork