Oranda's Tama Log

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Orandatchi

Reaction score
Hi. I started a log and I will try and keep it alive as long as possible. :)

iD L

I have a used iD L that I hatched in June or something. It's pink and I will try and post pictures.

I have to go to my open house so I will be back with updates.

Kuchipatchi

Hungry: <3 ( I have to update that <_< .)

Happy: 4 TamaTomo & 5 in a half happiness. Also, I don't think that anyone knows this but, the flower hat is one of the symbols for Kuchipatchi.

v4.5

I got a used v4.5 from my friend. It is the Yellow and Purple PolkaDots design. I don't really like the v4.5. I would rather prefer the v5.5. :newmametchi:

Last edited by a moderator:
Hellooo! Sorry for not updating yesterday.

iD L

Choco didn't do much yesterday. He did get sick then fell asleep though.

Hungry: <3<3<3<3

Happy: <3<3<3<3<3

v4.5

Celebtchi left yesterday and left a girl Tsubutchi and she evolved into Kuchitamatchi after the hour. Today, she turned into a Ura Young Memetchi. I am aiming at the Ura-Meme group but currently I have more funny than beauty points. I only have 6!! (p.s I can't post pictures. :( )

It's been quite a while since I posted here.

iD L

I took out the batteries since it was getting quite annoying. :(

v4.5

Today, she evolved into Ura Memetchi. Really happy with her!

Music Star

Yep! I started up my MS. Currently I have a Chamametchi. She has been quite quiet today, literally, no speakers. :(

iD L

I started him up again and this time, I married him. :D He had a baby Moimoirotchi and she turned into Paletchi after the hour. Today, she turned into a Sabosabotchi. I am aiming for Furawatchi now. Wish me luck. <3 --> :furawatchi:

v4.5

She's still UraMemetchi. Quiet day today 'cause she was fast asleep normally at school.

Music Star

She ran out of batteries today. :(

Hi, I haven't gotten to post 2 DAYS!

ID L

She turned into Shigurehimetchi yesterday.

She's not doing anything right now. :D

V4.5

UraMemetchi got married to Tenpatchi yesterday and had a baby boy. :)

The baby and her just got sick so I cured her and the baby. :) She got sick AGAIN.I fixed that up now and she's fine.

v6

Turned off because I was tired of the MS already. She got so high maintenance for me. :(

Anyways, I just went to Rexall PharmaPlus and got myself Cabin Fever in hardcover and some puffy food stickers!I am on the bumpy roads and might have some mistakes.

Hi, sorry for not posting.

iD L

I married her off when the last TaMaToMo appeared. She is now in the memory book and I got Choribotchi who evolved into... KINGYOBOTCHI!!!

v4.5

Still normal self.

Music Star

I left it at Canada. <_<

I only have 55 views. ;n;

Hello!! Just got back from my trip to the beach!

iD L

She turned into Chamametchi and I turned her into Hapichamatchi!! Im running a purple iD L which turned into Kikitchi! I'm planning on marrying them each other. <3

Stats: Hungry: OOO Happy: OOOO

v4.5

Uramemetchi left today and left a boy. He evoved into... ANOTHER FREAKING CREEPY KUCHITAMATCHI.. Not that I dont like him,

He scares me.

Bye for now.

Ketchup time.

v4.5 - Kuchitamatchi turned into Daiyatchi then UraTogetchi. Married a Purimatchi and had a baby Shirotsubutchi. Baby hasnt left yet. Will not be running it until I feel like it.

iD L - Hapichamatchi got all happy stamps and then got married. Had a boy Nittobotchi and turned into Furutsupantchi. Furutsupantchi turned into Happaboyatchi then Sunopotchi. Sunopotchi got all happy stamps and unlocked the Concert Hall and got married. He had a baby Choribotchi who turned into a Kingyobotchi and turned into Painaputchi. She turned into Chamametchi. I ruined the front cover then stopped running it. Started it back up then married her and she got a Moimoirotchi. She turned into Paletchi then turned into Sabosabotchi. She almost died after giving her 12 care misses. I took her to the hospital and she was back to normal. I feared she would get the ghost appearence again so I didn't give any more misses after that. She turned into Furawatchi as expected. 2nd day with her so she will be getting her last happy symbol tomorrow. On the bright news, she is going to have a 15th anniversary friend and a Tama-Profy friend!! PixieTama123 be with a Tama-Profy and I will be with a 15th anniversary iD L! So excited for my 15th anniversary! The Profy already came in the mail yesterday though. PICTURE HERE.
DSC06285.jpg

Yay! I got my 15th Anniversary iD L in the mail!!!

iD L:

I got Hirotchi and three of his Happy Symbols. That finishes my entire collection of special characters! ^_^

15th anniversary:

Pansutchi>Tamatchi>Sunnytchi>Maisutatchi :)

No one barely reads my log. :'<

Yay! Life just got easier with iPod Touch. ;)

My iD L 15th anniversary:

I got tons of pics! They were taken with the lovely iPod touch! xD

IMG_0020.jpg

Connection time!

IMG_0021.jpg

There's Lovelitchi!! Not married yet. xD

IMG_0022.jpg

Got a gift? What is it? C'mon, show me, what is it? Poo? Flies? A microphone?

IMG_0023.jpg

Awww... You two like each other! <3 Good girls.

IMG_0024.jpg

What's that Marutchi? You got money? Oh! 100G! How nice of whoever gave the money to you!

IMG_0025.jpg

What a happy baby.

IMG_0026.jpg

You just love your snacks, dont you?

IMG_0026.jpg

I'm guessing that's a yes.

IMG_0014.jpg

Part 2:

Pic is up there.

You're bored? D: ;-;|l| You make me and you sad.

IMG_0015.jpg

Goin' somewhere city gal?

IMG_0016.jpg

o: You're way too young to become a actress like Lovelin!

IMG_0017.jpg

Do not apply for a job.

:rolleyes: Pictures can get hard sometimes.

~15th Anniversary iD L~

She turned into Resuqueentchi (Dazzilitchi) a few days ago.

She got all 4 TamaTomo Stamps and unlocked the Magical Flying Library Ship location. :)

I'd take a better picture but I just need better lighting and a better camera. :|

~iD L~

She turned into Pichipitchi. I got all 4 symbols and turned her off.

~Kawaii Pet Megu~ <3

I decided to log my Kawaii Pet Megu today. My character is a MEGU-MI right now.

Latest posts

Back