Why do people hate seeing Tama-Go codes?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

ルリリ

Reaction score
Although I quit Tamagotchi, I am confused about why many people hate seeing Tama-Go codes, even when they're lacking money. I mean, isn't it a good thing that there's character/money codes?

Discuss.

Oh, and BTW, need free money? Well, here's the code for you.

User Name: Hana

Password: 934626 91FA83

IDK, I think BanDai told people not to share them :D aint that phunny! ;) But i really dont care! :D

Last edited by a moderator:
People just think it's cheating, meh I don't understand it. If you find a Tama-Go code, it's quite obvious that whoever posted it is willing to share it so go ahead and use it. It's not like it's anything to do with TamaTalk, and there aren't even any RULES on TamaTown or on your Tama, so just go ahead and use it. If BanDai is actually going to tell us not to share codes we've earned and worked for, well, they have no right to tell us that, as long as it's not against the rules of what we're doing it on, we can do as we please. I use many codes, and BanDai nor anyone else has ever told me off for doing so. Some people on TamaTalk don't appreciate us sharing codes for some reason I don't even know, but just as long as that doesn't get through to the Rules, you're fine.

:furawatchi: ~ Dazzmina ~ :chohimetchi:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back