M a h o u S h o u j o~

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Runner

Reaction score
Tokyo, 20xx.

It's appears as peaceful, and as normal as any bustling city. But you won't ever notice, or know that the city isn't as peaceful as it looks.

Aliens, witches, monsters- all kinds of evil creatures dwell the streets, as well as dark organizations led by evil people with mysterious power- all of these exist behind the scenes.

Magical girls have to work, day in and day out, behind the scenes, to keep the city peaceful, to make sure nobody dies. But it wasn't until recently, the magical girls discovered they weren't the only magical girls in the city- nor were the enemies they fought the only ones in the city.

Luckily, this happened just in time- the evil creatures around the city are multiplying, and Tokyo is in danger.

The girls will have no choice but to team up, despite their differences...

You may play Magical Girls from any series you wish- Tokyo Mew Mew, Pretty Cure, Sailor Moon, Magical Lyrical Nanoha, Puella Magi Madoka Magica... Do what you want.

Rules:

Basic literacy, 3+ sentences.

You may play as many characters as you wish. However, do not play all the characters in one series, as that would not be fair to others who like teh series.

You may play fanmade characters, but NO SUES.

Magical boys will be allowed, as I know they exist in some series.

FORM:

Name:

Looks:

From?:

Weapon:

Powers:

Other:

FANMADE CHARACTERS:

Name:

Looks:

Personality:

Weapon:

Powers:

Has already become a magical girl/discovered powers?:

Other(Is it based off particular series?):

PLEASE DO NOT POST FORMS HERE, post them here: https://www.tamatalk....ocjoining-page

Last edited by a moderator:
(K, I hereby declare this RP open!!)

Kyoko was walking around Tokyo, in her usual green jacket and jean shorts. She was munching on an anko filled taiyaki, which she held in her right hand. Yuma followed Kyoko, also eating taiyaki. The two of them were out, witch hunting, searching for witch barriers.

Makoto wandered about the city. Rei had told her that Lead Crow was releasing phages somewhere. "Damnit Rei, why didn't you tell me where?" she grumbled. She had been shopping, and held a bag full of dresses, a cookbook, and her Crystal Change Rod.

It didn't take long for Kyoko to stumble across a witch. She passed by an alley, and then, sure enough, she had found the entrance to a witch's barrier. "C'mon, Yuma, get ready to fight." Yuma nodded, and the two walked into the alley. There, they transformed into puella magi, and then headed into the portal.

Makoto paused. She could've sworn she had seen two girls go in a portal. But that didn't matter, for she heard cackling behind her. She turned to find a tanned woman, who was clad rather scantily and wielded a whip. "Lead Crow" she muttered. The other smiled and snapped her fingers. A monster dressed like a baker jumped out and bowed.' Sailor Chef!" it cried. Makoto glared and pulled out her Crystal Change Rod. "Jupiter Power, make up!"

Kyoko and Yuma slowly glanced around the barrier, which appeared to be some kind of odd garden, filled with flowers. Suddenly, the witch appeared, and began to send vines at Kyoko and Yuma. Kyoko quickly jumped, dodging the vine, while Yuma barely managed to dodge it. Kyoko took the opportunity to start slashing at the witch's vines, while Yuma began to send tremors at the witch.

Nagisa and Honoka were walking together minding their own business until they heard someone yelling out a phrase. They followed to the source of the yell and came across Makoto, who was facing off with some kind of monster. "Huh? What is that thing? It looks weird," said Nagisa. "It is certainly not a Zakenna," said Honoka. "Plus, Mipple and Mepple didn't say anything about it." The duo watched from a distance.

The witch wasn't too strong, so Yuma and Kyoko took care of it rather quickly. The witch's barrier disappeared, sending the two back to the alley. Kyoko picked up the grief seed, and then pressed it to her Soul Gem, then handed it to Yuma. Yuma did the same, and then put the grief seed in her pocket, so she could give it to Kyubey to dispose of later. They de-transformed, and then began to walk out of the alley. "I'm hungry, let's go get some grub, Yuma." Kyoko began to head off towards the taiyaki place, when Yuma pointed at a girl facing some strange thing. "Kyoko! Kyoko! Look!" Kyoko turned, and then stared at the monster in confusion. "Huh..? It doesn't look like a witch. What is that..?" Before Kyoko could say anything, Yuma had already transformed, and began to attack the monster, by hitting the ground and causing tremors with her rod.

Minamino and Aono walked around Tokyo, finding a Ramen diner. They walked in and sat down as a waitress asked them what they wanted to order. "Lets see...I'll take the vegetable suchi Ramen with extra shrimp please!" Aono exclaimed. Minamino nudged Aono, as she ordered,"I'd like some beef Ramen please!" The waitress finished writing in her notebook as she turned to the counter. "Table 7 double!" In a few minutes, Aono and Minamino were eating the Ramen. They paid, and then walked outside.

Sailor Jupiter stood, glaring. "How dare you interfere with normal lives?" she called. "I am Sailor Jupiter! And in the name of Planet Jupiter, you will be punished!". Suddenly, a girl appeared, hitting the ground with some sort of rod. She shrugged it off, and placed her hand down. "Jupiter!" she called, as her lightning rod appeared from her tiara. Suddenly, she started spinning as leaf-shaped energy swirled. "Oak Evolution!" she cried, sending the attack to the Phage.

/. With my post where it said 'Jupiter Power Make Up', I missed out the crystal.

Yuma continued to send tremors towards the phage, glad to see she was inflicting some damage. That was when she saw Sailor Jupiter's attack. Her eyes sparkled with admiration. "Wow! Onee-chan! That was so cool! How did you do that?!"

Kyoko simply stood and watched the fight, munching on chocolate pocky as she watched Sailor Jupiter, trying to figure out what the nature of her magic was. She soon realized that there was no nature, and after watching Sailor Jupiter's attack, she realized Jupiter wasn't a Puella Magi. "Hmm." Kyoko continued to munch and watch the battle.

Sailor Jupiter smiled back at the girl. "Lightning based powers" she replied. Lead Crow smiled. "Finish her, Sailor Chef" she barked. The phage nodded, and tossed some scalding-hot water at her. Jupiter dodged. "Man, I wish Usagi were here" she grumbled.

/. Hey runner, can I use Sailor Moon too?

"Yuma wishes she could do that! Yuma can only heal..." Yuma dodged the water, and then jumped back towards Kyoko. "Kyoko! Kyoko! You have to fight too!" Kyoko shook her head. "Nah, I don't feel like it. I'll just stay back." Kyoko could fight, but she wanted to find out all she could about these strange thingys that were definitely not witches. So, she would stay back for now.

(Sure, just post teh form in the ooc page and then you can go ahead. :3)

"Hold it right there!" a voice, all too familiar to Jupiter cried out. "Pretty suited Sailor Senshi! Sailor Moon! In the name of the moon, I will punish you!". Sailor Jupiter knelt quickly. "Welcome back, Princess" she greeted. Sailor Moon turned and pulled out her eternal tier. Doing a few spins, she called out "Starlight Honeymoon! Therapy Kiss!". A beam of golden light hit the phage and swirls of glitter and feathers surrounded it. Sailor Chef cried "Beautiful!" before turning to human.

Yuma watched all of this in awe, eyes wide with childish admiration. Kyoko simply stood to the side, eating pocky with a thoughtful expression on her face. She opened her mouth, and said rather loudly, "Huh, well, well. It looks like we aren't the only breed of magical girls in this city, huh?" She shoved another one of the chocolate covered sticks in her mouth.

Sailors Jupiter and Moon turned to the duo, the former nodding. "I guess you're right..". Sailor Moon smiled warmly. "I am Sailor Moon. What are your names?"

"Kyoko Sakura." Kyoko put another pocky in her mouth. The now de-transformed Yuma came up to Kyoko, and clung to Kyoko's right arm. Kyoko patted Yuma on the head. "What kinda magical girls are you guys, anyway?"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back