Posted 10 July 2014 - 12:49 AM
Posted 29 August 2014 - 10:34 PM
- When you DON'T check on your Tamagotchis every five minutes because you already know exactly when the Tamagotchi will need feeding/playing with, and you have the brains to know your Tamagotchi won't die of 5 minutes without attention ;P
- When you play with your Tamagotchi for two hours straight with no breaks at all
- When you love all Tamagotchi characters and all Tamagotchi versions instead of complaining about every little thing that isn't 100% what you want.
- ~DreamButterfly~ likes this
Posted 30 August 2014 - 12:13 AM
- When you feel like a terrible tama caregiver for giving them bad care to get a certain character
Posted 31 August 2014 - 04:51 PM
...every time you get upset at someone or something, the first thing going through your mind is EX-TER-MI-NATE!
(check my avatar if you don't get it ^^)
Edited by Bokuhoshi89tchi, 31 August 2014 - 04:51 PM.
- Starwolfie33 likes this
Posted 13 September 2014 - 11:12 AM
- Princess Lovelitchi likes this
Posted 19 September 2014 - 04:11 PM
For your information I used to be like that but not anymore haha
Posted 06 October 2014 - 05:30 AM
When you watch Tamagotchi ads and reviews on YouTube.
When you have a mental-and sometiimes written, wishlist of the Tamagotchis you want next.
When you mourn for Tamagotchis that die or leave.
When you are paranoid at school/work thinking about how your Tamagotchi is doing if you left it at home.
When you get all defensive when people think Tamagotchi is 'for little kids' and for boys, 'Tamagotchis are for girls'.
When you decide to make an account in Tamatalk to share about your obsession with Tamagotchis!
That's all I could think of..so..bye!
Posted 10 October 2014 - 10:41 AM
When the first thing you do every morning and last thing you do every night is check your Tamagotchi.
When you refer to your new incoming Tama as the old one's "playmate" even when they can't connect.
When you show off your Tamas with enough pride to make people stop thinking that it might only be a kid's toy.
When you feel like you've found a second home when you realize that there exists an online community of people just like you.
- Eve_Requiem likes this
Posted 30 October 2014 - 07:29 PM
- ~DreamButterfly~ likes this
Posted 08 November 2014 - 01:53 PM
When you're having a wash and you're suddenly like: "Oh my gosh, my Tamagotchi might be about to die because I've left it alone for too long!" So you rush to get dried and dressed and then, panicking, rush to your room, only to find that you had paused it but then forgotten that you had. Massive wave of relief! (yes I have done that before!)
- Watashiwatchi likes this
Posted 09 November 2014 - 08:29 AM
When you name your V5 Family Name after a record company or a category of music.
I called my first family "OWSLA", then it went to "EDM"...etc
Posted 09 November 2014 - 11:37 PM
^^Or when you name your v5 family after your own.
Edited by magicboa, 09 November 2014 - 11:37 PM.
Posted 18 November 2014 - 10:15 AM
To actually look out of the window every day per hour to see if the mail service has arrived with your new Tamagotchi!
(I'm currently waiting for my iD L English version and I'm soooo excited!!!)
Posted 01 December 2014 - 01:11 AM
- When you keep checking your tracking number for your Tamagotchi, even at the library
- When you stay outside for hours until your parcel arrives when your tracking says "Estimated Delivery Date"
- When you don't brag about how many Tamagotchis you have because Tamagotchis are your friends, not something to be boastful about
Posted 07 December 2014 - 08:41 PM
Posted 08 December 2014 - 04:31 AM
When you spread the love of Tamagotchi by giving Tamagotchis to other people
Posted 22 February 2015 - 12:26 PM
Posted 22 February 2015 - 08:45 PM
When you cover your Tamagotchis with a blanket when you're changing because you feel uncomfortable when they "see" you change.
- Ebochan likes this
Posted 23 February 2015 - 04:19 PM
- When you feel really guilty for accidentally feeding your tama a food that they hate
- When you care more about if you drop your tamagotchi than if you drop your phone
- when you want to make sure nothing hurts your tama so badly that when you take it anywhere you keep it in something that probably has 500x too many tissues/cushions/etc.
Also,i talk to my iD L in Japanese, because I figure since its a Japanese tamagotchi it'd probably understand Japanese best
Also, when you almost can't bring yourself to get enough care misses for the bad care characters, even though you want to get the bad characters. Seriously, I could barely handle 2 care misses, how am I going to survive like 6 or whatever
(sorry I keep posting, I keep thinking of more things and I'm on my mobile so it's hard to edit/delete posts )
Posted 23 February 2015 - 10:02 PM
When you try to do things at the same time as your Tamagotchi does (eat, go to the bathroom, etc).