Photo
* * * * * 6 votes

you know you're obsessed when...

• Please log in to reply

AwesomeGotchi

• awesomegotchi user photo
  • Group: Members

Posted 10 July 2014 - 12:49 AM ( #241 )

When you cry yourself to sleep because your parents took your tamagotchi off you. (When I was little, this would happen at least every month)

Eternal Mametchi Fan

• eternal-mametchi-fan user photo
  • Group: TamaTalk Lifetime Angelgotchi

Posted 29 August 2014 - 10:34 PM ( #242 )

- When you DON'T check on your Tamagotchis every five minutes because you already know exactly when the Tamagotchi will need feeding/playing with, and you have the brains to know your Tamagotchi won't die of 5 minutes without attention ;P

- When you play with your Tamagotchi for two hours straight with no breaks at all

- When you love all Tamagotchi characters and all Tamagotchi versions instead of complaining about every little thing that isn't 100% what you want. :rolleyes:

• ~DreamButterfly~ likes this

Princess Lovelitchi

• princess-lovelitchi user photo

Posted 30 August 2014 - 12:13 AM ( #243 )

- When you feel like a terrible tama caregiver for giving them bad care to get a certain character

Bokuhoshi89tchi

• bokuhoshi89tchi user photo

Posted 31 August 2014 - 04:51 PM ( #244 )

...every time you get upset at someone or something, the first thing going through your mind is EX-TER-MI-NATE! :)

(check my avatar if you don't get it ^^)

Edited by Bokuhoshi89tchi, 31 August 2014 - 04:51 PM.

• Starwolfie33 likes this

Starwolfie33

• starwolfie33 user photo

Posted 13 September 2014 - 11:12 AM ( #245 )

I have a bed for my tamagotchi. Every night I kiss him/her good night. Except for the first night I had my tamagotchi and stayed up all night waiting for morning to come so I could play with him. I'm always checking to see if my tamagotchi needs something. When my tamagotchi does beep I feel like I'm in heaven. When I put it in time out I give it a snack after just so I can play with it and help it feel better. When I first got my tamagotchi I didn't take it to school because I was worried I'd lose it. So I'd draw pictures of him all over my papers. (I take to school now just cause I miss it when I'm at school) my friend once told it seemed I prefer my tamagotchi more than I prefer my friends.
  • Princess Lovelitchi likes this

sarah8

• sarah8 user photo

Posted 19 September 2014 - 04:11 PM ( #246 )

It was the only thing you ever talked about and your friends started to think you were a bit weird because you didn't have any other interests.
For your information I used to be like that but not anymore haha

amarie

• amarie user photo

Posted 06 October 2014 - 05:30 AM ( #247 )

When you watch Tamagotchi ads and reviews on YouTube. :P

When you have a mental-and sometiimes written, wishlist of the Tamagotchis you want next.

When you mourn for Tamagotchis that die or leave.

When you are paranoid at school/work thinking about how your Tamagotchi is doing if you left it at home.

When you get all defensive when people think Tamagotchi is 'for little kids' and for boys, 'Tamagotchis are for girls'.

When you decide to make an account in Tamatalk to share about your obsession with Tamagotchis!

That's all I could think of..so..bye!

Soenattchi

• soenattchi user photo

Posted 10 October 2014 - 10:41 AM ( #248 )

When the first thing you do every morning and last thing you do every night is check your Tamagotchi. 

When you refer to your new incoming Tama as the old one's "playmate" even when they can't connect. 

When you show off your Tamas with enough pride to make people stop thinking that it might only be a kid's toy. 

When you feel like you've found a second home when you realize that there exists an online community of people just like you.