Photo
* * * * * 6 votes

you know you're obsessed when...

• Please log in to reply

ZuZu

• zuzu user photo
  • Group: Members

Posted 18 February 2012 - 12:07 PM ( #52 )

When you talk to them ;]
and when you pretend they talk back (what kind of a fourteen year old is this?!)
when you feel happy just knowing one is running and in your pocket.
when you die of sadness when they die :'{
when you stand up for your tamas when your friend tell you that Bandai is teaching kids how to Pimp (that's why they were designed for kids. -_- so thoes comments would never be made)

dazzilitchigirl

• dazzilitchigirl user photo
  • Group: TamaTalk Lifetime Angelgotchi

Posted 19 February 2012 - 04:28 AM ( #53 )

when you stand up for your tamas when your friend tell you that Bandai is teaching kids how to Pimp (that's why they were designed for kids. -_- so thoes comments would never be made)

What does pimp mean? :huh:

~ Dazzmina ~

Violetchilluvr3

• violetchilluvr3 user photo
  • Group: TamaTalk Angelgotchi

Posted 19 February 2012 - 06:57 AM ( #54 )

Well DON'T look it up in the dictionary... :rolleyes:
And to those of you that just looked it up, thanks. :P

WinterMaiden

• wintermaiden user photo

Posted 02 March 2012 - 09:42 PM ( #55 )

When you start having a conversation with your tama's and you know people are looking at you wierdly, but you don't care anyway.
When you refer to them as your babies.
When you arrange marriages and make your other tamas watch them get married.
(i got called crazy at school, but who cares?)
:babytchi:

dazzilitchigirl

Posted 03 March 2012 - 07:02 AM ( #56 )

Sometimes you're so obsessed with Tamas you DON'T take them to school because they might get lost or stolen. There's currently a mystery thief at my school, so me and my friend have stopped taking our Tamas in. Oh well - that means I can have 2 colourful dolphin charms attached to my V4! :D

When you move to another room becase it has a great shelf for your Tama collection, and it's smaller so your mom won't keep bugging you to tidy it, so you can have more Tama time!
In the move, you need to get rid of a chest of drawers full of your old stuff. You find a load of stuff you made at your old sewing club - that's for your Tamas - and your old Gameboy, to sell so you can buy that P2 you've got your eye on.
You also discover a lost Tamagotchi in the move. You scream and immediately grab some batteries to start it up.
You're expecting your TMGC+C, the one you wanted for over a year, and it's really delayed, so you stand by the window waiting for hours and jumping whenever a delivery van comes into view.
You sell half your stuff on eBay to buy an iD L
When you get the iD L, you sell yet more stuff to get the infrared phone for downloads
Your birthday wishlist looks like this: Tamagotchi P1 and iD L 15th Anniversary, Tamagotchi Party On Wii game, Tamagotchi Corner Shop 3. NOTHING NON-TAMAGOTCHI PLEASE!!!!
Your Christmas wishlist looks the same.
You use everything physically possible to decorate your Tama.

That's all I can think of right now...I do all of them, or would if I got the chance. But most of them, like the room-moving (but not finding the Tama) and expecting the TMGC+C are things that have really happened to me.

~ Dazzmina ~

Violetchilluvr3

• violetchilluvr3 user photo
  • Group: TamaTalk Angelgotchi

Posted 03 March 2012 - 09:55 AM ( #57 )

You check Tamatalk before you check Facebook
Anyone who sees you knows immediately to ask how your Tama is doing
You get your friends hooked on Tamas
You order so many Tamas that you constantly have to think, "which one is coming in the mail??"
You have your mom make you a custom purse specifically for your iD L. :)

ZuZu

• zuzu user photo

Posted 03 March 2012 - 11:36 AM ( #58 )

pfff- sorry, I had to put up what I did.... that's really what my friends said. -_-
ANWAYS
-You obsessively squeal every time there's more available information on the iDL Spacy.
-You feel really depressed because your iDL got a glitch which makes the current tama move back to tamaplanet within twenty-four hours (I need to buy a new iDL, hence the Spacy sqeal)
-You feel the need to obsessively prepare to protect your next iDL to the best of your ability and fuss about how you can do so for an hour.
-You talk to your little tama about stuff.
-You actually carry on a conversation with it somehow. "hey Nev, how are you? Oh shut up, you don't NEED that ufo. Well... all right XD"
- And all that fun stuff. :L

dazzilitchigirl

Posted 03 March 2012 - 03:35 PM ( #59 )

You check Tamatalk before you check Facebook
Anyone who sees you knows immediately to ask how your Tama is doing
You get your friends hooked on Tamas
You order so many Tamas that you constantly have to think, "which one is coming in the mail??"
You have your mom make you a custom purse specifically for your iD L. :)

Or...you don't have Facebook because you spend so much time on TamaTalk! :D

~ Dazzmina ~

ZuZu

• zuzu user photo

Posted 03 March 2012 - 03:42 PM ( #60 )

*is not allowed to have facebook* even if I did have a FB I'd never use it... XD I got TT don't I?

Fida

• fida user photo

Posted 04 March 2012 - 04:49 PM ( #61 )

Your Tamagotchi wakes up earlier than you, and you set an alarm so it never has to be without care.
You can name every character without looking at a chart.
You freak out when your pet goes near your Tamagotchi (my kitten is still teething on EVERYTHING :P).

tamatalker22

• tamatalker22 user photo

Posted 05 March 2012 - 09:36 PM ( #62 )

when you order 50 dollars worth of tamagotchi stuff on amazon.
knit your tama a scarf.
buy more than one b/c your sad that it doesn't have any friends.
bring it to school and act like it's your child.
learn to crochet just to make a case for it.
obsess over it and make it a small house in your room.
  • Aliciavz88 likes this

dazzilitchigirl

Posted 07 March 2012 - 01:21 PM ( #63 )

You just came back from a walk where you've got mud inside your shoes and your feet are so cold they're numb, and the first thing you do is carefully clean the dirt off your Tama and tend to its needs.
You HATE getting care misses for another character, and say "I'm so sorry, but it's just so you can become a lovely *character*" to it ten times a minute.
You always choose express delivery when ordering Tamas
If there's a handmade paper box in your room, it's likely to say "MONEY FOR URGENTLY NEEDED ID L" all over it, and contain about $30 so far.
You are allowed to choose a movie and a DS game for your birthday. No contest, it's Tamagotchi Corner Shop 3 and Tamagotchi The Movie!
Which do you carry around more, your phone or your Tama? You're obsessed if the answer is Tama, like me.
You've lost all your DS games! But you're only crying because you almost completed Tamagotchi Corner Shop...
At any one time, you always have at least one Tama in the mail.

~ Dazzmina ~

smarkleymarkles

• smarkleymarkles user photo

Posted 02 April 2012 - 08:10 PM ( #64 )

- When you can spend three hours browsing eBay looking at tamagotchis you don't yet own
- When you have one from 1997... that you bought in 1997! (Yup, 27 and I still play with em.)
- When your reward for yourself for getting a new job is a new tama ('Cause now... money!)
- When you keep vintage ones in the package, because even looking at the package whisks you away to the magical time that Tamagotchis first came out.

Edited by smarkleymarkles, 02 April 2012 - 08:10 PM.

• MagicMimitchi and stroodochi like this

Owl

• owl user photo

Posted 03 April 2012 - 12:27 AM ( #65 )

When you talk about them, the features of them, ones you recently saw for sale, etc. to someone else, even though you know they aren't listening XD

^this.

I'm always going on about Tamas to my boyfriend who I assume couldn't possibly care less. X3

Edited by Owl, 03 April 2012 - 12:31 AM.

• Aliciavz88 likes this

MagicMimitchi

• magicmimitchi user photo

Posted 03 April 2012 - 06:08 AM ( #66 )

- When you can spend three hours browsing eBay looking at tamagotchis you don't yet own
- When you have one from 1997... that you bought in 1997! (Yup, 27 and I still play with em.)
- When your reward for yourself for getting a new job is a new tama ('Cause now... money!)
- When you keep vintage ones in the package, because even looking at the package whisks you away to the magical time that Tamagotchis first came out.

^this. These are all my obsessions. ( Except I'm 26 :P )
  • Aliciavz88 likes this

dazzilitchigirl

Posted 04 April 2012 - 05:27 AM ( #67 )

When you get fed up of everyone saying you have to have had one since 1997 to be into them, but you are still very much into them!

It's ok people saying about Tamas since 1997, just don't start thinking you can't be obsessed with them unless you had one back then. *is born in 2001*

- Dazzmina -

Aliciavz88

• aliciavz88 user photo

Posted 04 April 2012 - 08:00 PM ( #68 )

^this.

I'm always going on about Tamas to my boyfriend who I assume couldn't possibly care less. X3

Oh yes! Thats my world, lol.
  • Owl likes this