Nickelback

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

booboo1

Reaction score
Nickelback! 8D

Apparently the only band that people hate on, "just for fun"!

Personally, I love them. I've grown up with their songs, and some of them really touch me!

I hate that people say they suck, just because they've now become a meme, and everyone says they're terrible.

I understand that not everyone may not like them, but doesn't mean you should hate on them?

I think they make great music, and I love them!

Thoughts?~ ;o

Anyway, I love their new song When We Stand Together! At first I didn't really care for it, but I'm hearing it more often and it's really growing on me. xD

Nickelback is from Alberta, where I currently live - and I agree with you that they seem to be one of those bands that everyone dislikes for no apparent reason. While Nickelback's music isn't exactly my favourite, the guys are talented. I've seen them play live and they put out a good show. Ultimately what you hear on their album is pretty much exactly what you'll hear live - not a lot of artists can pull that off.

So I give them credit where it's due - they make good music, I'm just not their biggest fan.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back