Christmas Hatching. < 3

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

NeoCao

Reaction score
I know this is early, but, It's a heads up for people like me, who need time to decide what version they want. (;

So, You need to post what version you will be hatching, and (roughly) what time you'll be hatching it.

Fill out this form

Date :12|25|2011

Version :

(Roughly) time :

I'll probably be hatching one of my V3s, not sure.

:)

Version : This would be a good chance to hatch a new egg on my V4.5, since my 8th-generation Tyogutchi died last night ;-;

(Roughly) time : That, I can't say. It depends when we've finished eating Christmas lunch and opening gifts and taking pictures. Maybe i'll be able to hatch early in the morning though. Sorry for not being sure.

Date:12/25/11

Version: ugh I don't have a lot to choose from.....probably a v3 or v4. Or if I get a tama go, then that.

Time: probably 3 in the afternoon.

I'd definitely be interested! I'd probably be hatching a Tama-Go or a V4.5, depending on which I decide to buy. ^^

I'd probably be available to hatch anytime that day. It'd be funner if we all met up (here) and hatched at the same time. ^^

i'm sorry i have to bail on this cuz too many tamagotchis to take care of stresses me out a bit :(

sorry!!!

Version : 1997 Original Tamagotchi

(Roughly) time : Whenever I have time, I have no idea. xD

I'll hopefully be getting my first P1 or P2 for Christmas, so I'll hatch it then! I'm so excited!~ x3

I ordered a white Tama-Go a couple days ago, so I'm pretty sure it'll be waiting at home for me when I leave school for Christmas break. :3

I'll post pictures of the egg + baby on the 25th and probably for the week afterwards, just for fun. XD

You're lucky, hope you enjoy your original Tama. :3 I wanted one, but haven't the funds at the moment. XD

Version : 1996 Original Tamagotchi P1

(Roughly) time : when I wake up xD

well my P1 will most likely come in the mail by then but if it does't I will most likely hatch my V1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back