Photo
* * * * - 39 votes
NO COMMENTS

kuchipatchi.is.blue's log of random tamaness

• Please log in to reply

kuchipatchi.is.blue55

• kuchipatchiisblue55 user photo
  • Group: Members

Posted 15 December 2011 - 08:20 PM ( #35 )

tristan jr got married! finally!
yay! i evolved into a responsible papapatchi. just like my dad. and my wife is an adorable planetchi! but she was a beautiful sunnytchi before we got married!
applause for you, tristan jr. now, would you like to introduce your lovely boy to tamatalk and our readers?
yep. introducing, my son sam! he's a hoshitchi right now. say hi, sam!
h-hi. i'm s-sam.
do you want to say anything else?
n-no. not re-really.
are you sure?
yup.
ok then.
DADDY WHAT'S THAT WEIRD THING THAT LOOKS LIKE IT'S ROLLING IT'S EYES I'M SCARED DADDY SAVE ME!!!!!!! *starts crying uncontrollably, james style ;)*
shh...it's okay. it's just an emoticon, to show how you feel. so our readers will see how we're feeling.
*sniff* okay daddy.
why so shy, sam? it's just tamatalk, a bunch of lovely and supportive tamatalkers and their tamagotchis.
*sniffs* i'm just a bit shy. it's kind of scary.
:P well, james certainly didn't think so. he charged this log like an angry bull. <_<
hee hee. uncle james is funny! especially because he still wears a diaper.
nope, he's moved up. grandma made him.
hey, don't make fun of james. even if he is irritating.
okay.
*phone rings*
i got it!
put it on speaker.
hi guys! how are you?
great! how are you??
i'm loving it here! they just got a new swimming pool and a huge tv! and the 1st gen guys? they're soooooo cool. they don't look like they've aged at all!
tamagotchis don't really look like they age, james.
??! blue? you're here? i thought that tristan jr and sam were living in a different house because you neglected them.
???????!!!!!!! no i didn't! i'm not that bad a caretaker! :angry:
uncle james don't make fun of blue! blue's really nice! :angry:
well kiddo, you better brush up on your survival skills while blue neglects you. heh heh.
tristan jr! hang up now!
hey wait i'm not finished i wanna talk to my sister in l-
*hangs up phone and throws it out the window*
:o um, you didn't have to throw it out the window. we still use the phone, you know.
i know. it's just that he would probably call again.
hey daddy look! a car's coming and just. smashed. the phone. wow, daddy, i didn't know that phones had so many pieces! can i keep one of the buttons?
there goes the home phone
change of subject change of subject! sam, do you like tamatalk?
yep! i love tamatalk now!
and james, did you know that generations before you, this log started and lots of tamagotchis before you talked and shared their ideas?
really?
yep. our conversations go way back to the ages of sasha, adam, and felicia.
wow. did daddy and mommy talk on this log?
well, your daddy did. your mommy was met only yesterday. there are conversations between your daddy and grandpa.
wow!!!
sam, would you like to go and read from the very first posts? we'll leave blue to do some work. and we can phone the family house and see if you can talk to the 1st gen tamagotchis that you'll meet some day!
okay! *leaves room with tristan jr.*

i got tristan jr. married yesterday just before i left for a dinner. :angry: so i brought sam with me and cared for him between bites of chinese food. yum. ^_^ he evolved later.
i've got some pictures but i can't figure out how to post them :angry: so i'll get my dad to help me this weekend (he's good at geek stuff. obviously it doesn't run in the family :P) and i'll have at least a few photos up by next week.

YES YES TOMORROW IS THE LAST DAY OF SCHOOL BEFORE WINTER BREAK!
and yes, sam will be with me during school as there won't be any actual learning...i think.

kuchipatchi.is.blue55

Posted 16 December 2011 - 06:28 PM ( #36 )

SCHOOL. IS. SO. AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!
and what makes you say that?
why didn't you tell me school was just partying and having fun? the party today ruled!
i didn't because school isn't just partying and having fun.
whaat??? then why was there a party today?
because it was the last day of school before winter break and we had nothing better to do.
oh. so what's really school?
work, homework, tests, exams, quizzes, stress, report cards, projects, and not fun stuff.
oh. now i don't really like school.
good. stop liking it. anyway, that doesn't matter, because now i'm on break! and i'll be running another tama now that i have some spare time. ;) but i need some time to decide first. i think i might run my v4. i dunno. and this means you'll have a brother or sister, sam!
can't you decide now?
no. i'm not really sure i want to run another one because i'm a bit bored of all the versions i have :P but maybe i'll run my v4.5 again. and you guys can meet cassy! my spazzy hanagatatchi! just give me some time to think. okay?
sigh. okay.
and i promise photos will come soon.

kuchipatchi.is.blue55

Posted 17 December 2011 - 06:37 PM ( #37 )

i can't believe it. the one time this week i got on this with my dad home and HE'S ASLEEP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! anyway, we have family coming over so if i log while they're here, i will be in huge huge trouble.
and i'm mad because blue botched the plans for my little brother.
well sorry. i tried out my v3, but it has some weird glitch and i'm tired of the v4 and v4.5.
so no little brother?
i'm afraid not, unless i get a tama for christmas.
aw....
hey! why don't you call the family house and see who picks up?
ok! *calls house*
hello! who's this?
it's sam, mamavioletchi.
ohh! sam! hello, dearie! is blue with you?
yup.
hi cara (1st gen violetchi turned mamavioletchi)! i can't believe i'm actually talking to you! how are you doing??
i'm doing fine, thank you. my brother james sr. is very entertained by james jr.
i'll bet he is.
everyone! sam and blue are on the phone! *to blue and sam* i'll put everyone on speakerphone.
okay!
blue!!!!! hi!!!!!!! the log's still going?
yup. how are you doing, sasha?
great!
hi blue! wow! the family house is as great as you said! and you're right! mamavioletchi's husband is so nice and manly!
um...okay
hey blue! the family house is so neat and organized!
hey felicia!
i know. mamavioletchi and holly (2nd gen violetchi) are such fun to cook with! i've made so many neat things!
wow....you're my great great great great great great grandma's sister! do you look old?
well..i do have a few wrinkles...
no you don't! how are tess, willa, lexi, tristan, and adele doing?
they're so much fun! i'm definitely getting out of the house more now that they're here. especially to walk tess and willa's dog! ;)
i remember when tess walked the dog.....she walked straight into a pole. -_-
we have to go, blue. maybe next time we can talk longer.
alright. bye guys!
wait!
what?
have you left your tama in the library again?
-_- no. not yet.
good. bye! *hangs up*
???! she hung up on us.
oh well.
like i said, photos of sam are due tomorrow. i made my dad promise to help me this weekend. ;) also, sam will evolve tomorrow! yay!
it smells like potatoes. yum yum.
well, i have to go to make sure sam doesn't eat all of my dinner. -_-
COME TO ME MY PRECIOUS POTATOES!! MWA HAHA!!! *starts running towards the kitchen*
agh! come back!

kuchipatchi.is.blue55

Posted 18 December 2011 - 04:01 PM ( #38 )

i'm bored. blue, why don't you have any FUN stuff lying around?
because. i didn't think ahead to PACK any fun stuff, sam.
hmph. you know, it's not exactly my idea of to listen to a bunch of people talking to each other in chinese.
i think they're talking about cars. .....yeah. the guy said "car".
booring. *snore*
blue? can i ask you a favour?
sure.....
well, sunny and i found a great last minute deal for a getaway in the bahamas. we've booked the tickets and everything.
i'm going to the BAHAMAS?????????????? YAAAAYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *starts dancing around*
yes, well, sam, the catch is that the deal only offered two tickets. aaandd...your mom and i have decided to go.
oh. so who's gonna stay home? you or mom?
neither of us, sam. you're going to stay home with blue. *winces and prepares for explosion*
WHAAAAAATTTT???????????????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! MY VERY FIRST CHANCE TO GO ON VACATION AND I CAN'T?????????????!!!!!!!!!!!
(note: i'm not going to the bahamas. i'm staying in my country, thank you very much. ;))
sorry sam...we're leaving tomorrow.
*sobs* it's not fair!
sam, why don't you go and get yourself a drink?
*walks out of the room into the kitchen, then locks self in room*
i knew he wouldn't be too happy.
well duh, tristan jr. no kid would be happy. and he's evolving tonight too, so i'll be left tomorrow teaching him about the dating show. *rolls eyes and shudders*
ah haha......it's not that bad...
LIES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
and i'm really sorry but there's no time today for photos or anything. :angry: :( -_-
which means that tamatalk will not see my beautiful face.
they will, sam. i promise.

kuchipatchi.is.blue55

Posted 19 December 2011 - 11:18 PM ( #39 )

Sam evolved last night!
now i'm a sunnytchi!!! :)
You look just like your mom! Oops! *claps hand over mouth*
are you telling me I look like a girl???????!!!!! :angry:
Nooooo i'm just saying that your character is the same and therefore you two look alike. You, of course, look very manly.
okay. Thanks.
So today we went Christmas shopping...sort of.
is buying one gift considered Christmas shopping?
Well I guess considering we went to a whole bunch of stores
yeah, stores that all sell the EXACT SAME THING
Shush! Anyway, I know I promised photos but we've been really busy this weekend. Since tomorrow will be pretty relaxed I really should have photos up SOON!!!!!
[COLOR=DarkCyan] Those potatoes on Saturday were really yummy.....

Oh shut up.

I forgot I'm on winter break for two weeks!!!!!!!!!!!!! YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :) ^_^

kuchipatchi.is.blue55

Posted 19 December 2011 - 11:20 PM ( #40 )

OHMYGOSH I CAN'T BELIEVE IT MY COLOUR IS ALL WARPED AGAIN!!!!!! COMPUTER WHY DO TOU HATE ME????
Anyway, lines 5,7,9, and 11 are all supposed to be me talking, not Sam.

kuchipatchi.is.blue55

Posted 20 December 2011 - 06:21 PM ( #41 )

FINALLY. PHOTOS.
Posted Image
as you can see, my collection is pretty small.....and if you look closely, you can see sam raiding the fridge with his dad. ;)
HEY! why did you catch a photo like that?
i thought it was funny.
Posted Image
i think this looks cute.
i look all roly poly. barf.
no you don't!
Posted Image
aw...he's smiling
i guess that doesn't look too bad....kind of
why are you being so critical???
well, you're not uploading photos of yourself for people to see. you're uploading photos of ME.

kuchipatchi.is.blue55

Posted 21 December 2011 - 08:00 PM ( #42 )

What a nice way to start page 3. Humongous photos.
HUMONGOUS PHOTOS OF ME.
Stop being all dramatic about this. It's just a few photos and soon, you"ll be married and then I'll post photos of your kids. ^_^
whoa!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Excuse me?????!!!! I happen to not be agreeable with photos of MY KIDS being posted on the inernet.
<_< it's Internet.
whatever.
Which brings me to my next point....who are you going to marry??
I want a nice girl from the smart family. Because they're smart.
Um. Duh, Sam. So what are going to name your kids?
Tyler and Cole for boys, and Britney and Kelsey for girls.
Huh, so you have a list now. Seems to me that you're pretty excited to be a dad. ;)
?????!!!!! Noooooooo....I'm not. It's just that it's good to plan ahead, that's all.
And this is coming from the tamagotchi that's afraid of the word 'tomorrow', the planner section of the stationary store, and the phrase 'plan ahead'.
So. Plan is get you married tomorrow, get a lot of pictures, and tell the world about your kids. Sound good?
No! That doesn't sound good. In fact, it sounds like mmmmph mmph mmmmrf.
Well. Good thing I clapped my hand over your mouth before you swore on tama talk.
[COLOR=DarkCyan] *glares at blue and tries to talk*

kuchipatchi.is.blue55

Posted 21 December 2011 - 08:01 PM ( #43 )

Stupid colour!!!! 2nd and 4th last lines are me.

kuchipatchi.is.blue55

Posted 22 December 2011 - 08:42 PM ( #44 )

Sorry super busy no time right now but Sam had fun decorating for christmas with me today.[

kuchipatchi.is.blue55

Posted 23 December 2011 - 06:52 PM ( #45 )

I'm really attached to Sam. I don't want to get him married.
well that's the nicest thing you've said to me since the day I was born.
????!!!!!! Well that's nice. Saying that to the person who SPENT LIKE A LONG TIME RAISING YOU AND TAKING YOU EVERYWHERE
well. You took me to school, boring malls, restaurants, and people's houses. By the way, the breakfast at that restaurant was pretty good. Yum. ^_^
*rolls eyes* is that all you can think about?
yup.
So how about getting married now?
well is it my fault the matchmaker doesn't give me smart girls to marry??
You should be thankful that you don't have a sibling. james jr had a field day when your dad was going on the dating show and had absolutely no luck. Besides, do you want to be a planetchi?
erm....no.
Anyways, my goal for your family is to get a kuromametchi.
that's a nice goal.
I can tell your dad has been teaching you that my goals are nothing to laugh about. You look like you're really constipated.
<_< no i don't!!!
Sam i've been taking care of you for a while. I don't think that you can disguise your emotions to me.
<_< stop going all dr. Phil and Oprah combined at me.

kuchipatchi.is.blue55

Posted 24 December 2011 - 04:00 PM ( #46 )

when are mom and dad coming back?
Erm, not until next week.
darn it. I wanted them to be here for my wedding.
Well that's not gonna happen soon unless that matchmaker gives you someone other than that desperate potetchi to marry. *rolls eyes*
well I guess I'll be here for Christmas.
We can open presents together. ;)
did you get something for me?
Yup.
good. It means you don't hate me for eating all of your shepherd's pie last night.
Please don't remind me. My stomach was grumbling all night last night.
and almost 6 hours straight of tv!
Well there was an epic movie on. Now shut up and keep wrapping, minion.
*rolls eyes* I'm not your elf, you know.

kuchipatchi.is.blue55

Posted 25 December 2011 - 05:42 PM ( #47 )

I'MGETTINGANIDLI'MGETTINGANIDL YAAAAY!!!!!!!!!!
whoa. Calm down.
Okay. Calming down. Merry christmas, people.
and thanks for the cookie.
Wasn't that good?
I guess...
Back to the point. I. AM. GETTING. AN. ID L!!!!!! Whoo!!!! But I have to wait because it's still crossing the pacific ocean. -_-
and the matchmaker gave me the same desperate girls in the dating show. Yay.
Please don't tell me that you're waiting for a scientist that will find the cure for cancer.
umm....I did say I wanted a smart girl, right?
Yeeeaaahhhhhhh......
so. I will not marry any other characters.
Oh facepalm. Facepalm, facepalm, facepalm. Not to mention headdesk.
why?
I just found out that one of the girls you're rejecting? She's one of the smart people. *facepalmx1000000000*
I think I'll lock myself in a closet and cry pathetically now. Excuse me.
So. About the ID L.....
it's purple and brand new. I'm still waiting for it and my dad just told me today. :D

....but he also told me that it would take like a month to get here. :angry:*facepalm*
So when it does, I will start it up immediately EXCEPT if it comes during science fair season, where everybody in my school has to prepare a science experiment and a booth. It counts hugely and majorly for grades, and I totally did horrible the past few years when I did it, because I am a huge procrastinator. That ID L must come in January.
Well, that's all that happened.
MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!!!!!!!

kuchipatchi.is.blue55

Posted 26 December 2011 - 04:44 PM ( #48 )

Just posting to say that Sam got married! He now has 2 sons and a daughter! Congratulations Sam! I'll have a longer update later when my dad gets off the computer with photos.

kuchipatchi.is.blue55

Posted 27 December 2011 - 07:51 PM ( #49 )

i'm sorry. i lied. i didn't have time for photos. and i somehow ended up babysitting my sib's tama. AGAIN. *facepalm* well...lemme go ask if my mom has her camera with her....
yay! she does! i might have a double update today -_- i like taking lots of photos.....
the computer is sooo slooowww.....
so let me introduce the kids!
hi! i'm the oldest. i'm a mousetchi and my name is cole. just like what my dad wanted.
my name is kelsey. i'm the second oldest and a sakuramotchi at the moment. i like my colour, because i love taking care of the earth.
and my name is tyler! i wanna be a rock star! or an accountant. and i'm an ahirukutchi!
an accountant?
yeah!
uh...interesting....so.
i see you've met my kids.
yup.
so? do ya think you'll like taking care of them?
sure. let's say i do.
well that makes me feel all warm and cozy inside.
ditto.
double ditto.
-_- stop making me feel all bad. i like you guys. except the accountant thing creeps me out a little.
!!!!! waaahhhh!! *runs out of the room*
brilliant, blue. just brilliant. great uncle james was totally right.
aaargh! don't remind me!
wow blue! why is your family using so much paper????!!!! think of all the trees you're killing!
it's called christmas, kelsey. where people everywhere wrap their presents in wrapping PAPER.
*sniffle* my heart goes out to all the trees.
blue, i agree. my siblings are kind of wacko. like this robot. :wacko:
!!! that's really mean!
change of subject change of subject! who wants to be kuromametchi?
*silence and crickets chirp*
erm...nobody?
*bursts into the room* i do i do i do!!!
well will you become the character for kuromametchi? after all, you are the youngest. i think cole will end up being kuromametchi.
!!! waah i hate you cole! *runs out of the room*
okay then photos!
Posted Image
i caught sam admiring christmas trees on sunday. ;)
well there were pretty lights on them!!!
"pretty lights"? dad is becoming a softie. all thanks to mom and her stuffed animal addiction. -_-
!!!!
Posted Image
and that's sam and his lovely wife before evolving. ;)
Posted Image
and there's sam with his. petite. family. parents. okay, i have a confession to make. i like to sleep in, and in doing so sam goes hungry. because of that, he and his parents turned into the petite family MULTIPLE TIMES. i managed to rescue sam with cups of milk. i'm sorry. :(
Posted Image
there are the kids!
Posted Image
and cole hatching!
Posted Image
sam in parent form!
Posted Image
Posted Image
and the kids before and after!
blue, i think the camera is stuck to your hand.
*shakes hand and realizes that it's true* AAAUUUGGHH!!!!!!!!!!!

kuchipatchi.is.blue55

Posted 27 December 2011 - 07:52 PM ( #50 )

oh no. i picked all the wrong photos. *facepalm and headdesk x 10000000000000000000000*
oh well. now you have to turn your heads to look at them. ;)
sorry!

kuchipatchi.is.blue55

Posted 28 December 2011 - 05:06 PM ( #51 )

nooo i hate photobucket why don't you have a preview thing whyyyy???? now all my photos are super duper tiny, thanks to my genius which made me pick 'small' when i resized them. *headdesk x 10000000*
blue, you've got some serious problems.
*rolls eyes* and this is coming from?
the most unsupportive tamagotchi in the world. *plays guitar riff*
ow! tyler, stop! i can't work on my 'save the trees' campaign posters with you trying to be all jimi hendrix.
well excuse me for following my dreams.
*snickers* don't you want to be an accountant?
well yeah.
then why don't you play with your calculator instead of killing my eardrums?
!!!!! waaahhhh!!!! *runs out of the room crying again, a la james style*
you guys are really mean. you know that, right?
well i just told him to stop. not like what cole did.
you're just so obsessed with that 'save the trees' campaign, aren't you? why don't you live a little?
*throws marker down* cole, why are you being so mean to everyone?
i'm not being mean. everybody is making me annoyed and i'm just telling them what i think.
cole. just stop or i'll kick you off this log. forever.
pfft! and when have you ever done that? you're so lousy at logging.
cole. i'm serious. kicking you off this log means one less tama colour to figure out. so just be quiet and stop being so mean, or i'll get your dad and mom here and they'll make sure you don't ever touch a keyboard again.
hah! like they'll do that.
do what, cole?
gulp.
cole, let's you and me have a talk, eh? man to man.
oh no. please, not that talk, dad.
relax, kelsey. i'm talking about discussing his behaviour.
oh. bye, have fun!
-_- this family suffers from major mood swings, yes?
haha, still haven't lost your touch, blue?
sam, just take cole away.
*leaves room with cole in tow*
whew. getting cole busted sure is a lot of work.
are you kidding me? i'm such a bad actress.
you guys set this up???!!
haha, no. i just got dad and told him every single detail.
cole's been so mean lately, everywhere we go. even when i go to the washroom he stands outside and yells out insults.
:o that's just a bit pervy.
is he getting kicked off the log?
just for a few posts.
aw...
don't worry, he's not gonna be here for the post about your evolutions. okay?
i guess...can i keep practicing guitar?
please, practice in the basement.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: no comments