Photo
* * * * - 39 votes
NO COMMENTS

kuchipatchi.is.blue's log of random tamaness

• Please log in to reply

kuchipatchi.is.blue55

• kuchipatchiisblue55 user photo
  • Group: Members

Posted 08 January 2012 - 07:38 PM ( #69 )

Sorry, this was a double post. :P unless you want to read the same thing twice, which I don't think you do.

Edited by kuchipatchi.is.blue55, 09 January 2012 - 06:45 PM.

kuchipatchi.is.blue55

Posted 09 January 2012 - 07:05 PM ( #70 )

:o um, is there anything wrong with my log? if you don't like tama conversations and me fighting with my tamas, i don't think this is the log for you. so whoever rated this log 4 stars, can you tell me why this is 4 star worthy? and what i can do to change it? thanks.
everything is wrong with your log, genius. duh!
<_< you're not even a teenager yet, stop with the attitude.
well i'm ALMOST A TEENAGER!!! this is when you're supposed to go "oh they grow up so fast!" and then wipe tears from your eyes.
....since when have i done that??
exactly. and you're still in the child stage, anyway.
-_- fine. you win.
moving on....according to this lovely growth chart made by ZuZu (thanks!) you should evolve into a hanikamatchi to become a mametchi/kuromametchi...the quest your mother gave unto you! *heroic music plays*
<_< you watch too many movies. and dramas.
*entire scenario goes SPLAT like a fly on the window* well. thank you.
you're very welcome.
well...nothing really happened. i woke mark up from his deep, dreamless sleep and then he ate 3 bowls of rice. then i played some games with him.
and you should be giving my bedroom a reno!
<_< too cheap.
it looks like.....a girl's room!
have you ever realized that all the tamas in my care before you were girls, mister man?
<_< no need to point out the obvious.
i just realized that most of my posts have me arguing with my tama. maybe that's why it only has 4 stars.
because people don't like arguments.
and neither do tamas.
okay. so now we won't argue?
weellll.......not as often as we have been. okay?
okay.
so i don't upload photos every day, i try to do them on weekends when i have time. HOWEVER, if you have looked at my status, i have many things in school to worry about and may not have enough time taking, uploading, and resizing photos. so if you like photos, sorry, there won't be a lot.
*shock* that means tamatalkers will not see my beautifulness!
they will, just not as often.
sigh. okay.
there isn't much to report about until mark evolves, so...
it means you'll end this post and play with ME!

kuchipatchi.is.blue55

Posted 09 January 2012 - 08:05 PM ( #71 )

Mark evolved into a Hanikamitchi! Yay! One step closer to a mametchi/kuromametchi!!!
<_< no need for the exclamation marks.
<_< again with the raining on my parade. Sheesh.

Edited by kuchipatchi.is.blue55, 09 January 2012 - 08:06 PM.

kuchipatchi.is.blue55

Posted 10 January 2012 - 07:03 PM ( #72 )

ew. it's raining. yuck yuck yuck. :(
sucks for you. today it was sunny in human land. and we didn't get snow for a billion days in a row, unlike you in iD L land.
<_< but nobody made you walk to the park, arcade, and tamadepa today.
it was to get some stuff for you! and gotchi points!
okay. gotchi points are good.
so, on today's to-do list for you: (i'm a good secretary :P )
1. evolve already!
2. get some happy symbols
3.visit mom
okay?
okay. it means you'll let me use my favourite items. yay yay yay yay!
^_^ now we're both happy. and you get $800 for evolving! i get.....$0 for growing. <_<
:P sucks for YOU.
<_< i get to turn your sound off during dinner and give you a CARE MISS, mwa hahaha!
!!!!!! please don't! i beg you!
relaaaxxx. you'll be evolved by then and care misses wouldn't matter. not that i ever would, because care misses make you sick and then you die.
a very positive story. and i'm hungry. FEED ME!
*feeds mark* ew, you went on the floor. eeewwww. enjoy your last bowls of rice, i'll be feeding you tama restaurant stuff after you evolve.
yay! eating out EVERY DAY!!! no more pink rice!
o.o the rice is pink?
i eat it every day. i think i can tell what colour it is.
i don't believe you! i'm checking it! *checks it* weelll....it has a pink tint, but it looks pink probably because it's in a pink bowl and has a little pink thing on top. therefore, i hypothesize it is white rice and not pink rice, which is what you suggested.
o.O you sound all official and smart. scary scary scary....
-_- well sorry. science projects make you do that.
:P it's okay.
wanna do a card trick?
yeah!
okay, pick a card.
*picks a card* it's a -
*claps hand over mark's mouth* don't tell me! just remember what it is.
*muffled* okay.
now put it back.
*puts it back*
*shuffles deck*
is it.....8 of spades?
ummm....i forget.
*facepalm*

kuchipatchi.is.blue55

Posted 10 January 2012 - 07:31 PM ( #73 )

OMAIGOSH HE EVOLVED HE EVOLVED HE EVOLVED HE EVOLVED HEEVOLVED!!!!!
you made a new word! heevolved!
<_< stop making fun of me. because of your evolving, you got 800 gotchi points richer.
money. i like money.
anyway guess guess guess what he evolved into!
Posted Image
he evolved into a mametchi!! a perfect care!! YESSS!!!!
and i became just what mom wanted! which means blue took perfect care of me.
i was especially careful with you. thank you for evolving! one more character closer to more destinations!
can we get to work on those happy symbols now??
sure!

kuchipatchi.is.blue55

Posted 11 January 2012 - 06:42 PM ( #74 )

:o wow wow wow!!! thanks for over 500 views! keep them coming!
isn't it great?? now your log is getting tons of views because of ME.
the log went from 5 stars to 4 stars when you came, mark.
<_< fine, fine. blame the genius mametchi.
i'm still wondering why the log went from 5 stars to 4 stars. :unsure:
because you log terribly?
<_< how encouraging. that is what i call contructive criticism. *not*
how about we actually talk about the log part of the log?
um.....i woke up mark, dragged him to tama market to see the sales, then fed him something from the tama restaurant.
that's very boring.
i put you to sleep during school! of course it's boring! not that i can pause you, that's not possible on an iD L.
it's a wonderful feature. bandai should not put the pause mode on future tamagotchis.
<_< it's not wonderful for busy people, or people who can't carry around a gigantic iD L or Tama Go.
well, you put me in your bag! which, by the way, is horribly messy.
but not as bad as my locker. it would take me ages to find you in my locker.
and you just had to whip me out after school, didja? and i was still asleep! you know, i think you drug me to put me to sleep. like seriously? one minute i'm happy and awake and then the next minute i'm fast asleep in my bed. then i wake up magically again! how do you DO that???
i set your clock to the time when you're sleeping so you won't die while i'm at school. i would never drug anybody or anything, and i can't drug you besides.
:o whaattt??? you can make me sleep???
yeah.
well, i'm gonna set your clock to your sleeping time and let's see how you like it! *sets my clock to 12 in the morning* there! how do you like that?
i'm still awake, mark.
???!!! why doesn't it work????
it doesn't work that way for humans, except for when we travel to different time zones.
<_< now you tell me.
you're supposed to be the smart one!
you're the human with a big brain that is supposedly smarter than all other animals!
you're mametchi! you're supposed to be smarter than the average bear! i mean tamagotchi :P
see??? you thought i was a BEAR.
noo i didn't. it's just-never mind. it's a human thing.
tell me!
no.
tell me!
i'm ending the post, mark.
no wait i have to say some-

kuchipatchi.is.blue55

Posted 12 January 2012 - 06:52 PM ( #75 )

yesterday's post went reasonably well. <_<
hah! as if.
well none of my posts go reasonably well, except if sensible siblings are there. and you don't have siblings.
i wanna be a v5!!
and not be in colour?
<_< well i'd have some other tama to talk to, instead of an UNREASONABLE human.
live with it. all humans and tamas are unreasonable.
????!!!
so how about getting that happy symbol now? just for me?
no.
*pouts*
i don't get my happy symbol until 5, genius.
<_< right i knew that!
pfft. as if.
well. i guess all we did yesterday was get your third happy symbol. and bagubagutchi followed mark home, so now he has a pet! funny how he got mametchi's pet...well he is a mametchi anyway. :P
and we didn't do anything today.
i woke you up an hour ago and i was busy.
you're always busy!!
at least i only have you to give my attention. imagine sharing your attention with ANOTHER tama! oh the horror! *dun dun duuuunnn*
oh noes! whatever shall i do??
nothing. i tried running another tama last night (a v3 i thought was glitchy but it isn't o.O) and lasted...half an hour to 45 minutes. :P
o.O well that's pathetic.
i was babysitting another tama for someone so i had THREE BEEPS ALL CALLING ME AT THE SAME TIME. and i was trying to watch tv and play with the v3 at the same time.
now we know your strengths and weaknesses!
strengths:
weaknesses: can't multitask, forgets tamas
hey! let me replace that:
strengths: cares for iD L that is an ungrateful mametchi. (as opposed to a regular mametchi, which is POLITE and SMART)
weaknesses: can't multitask (i have to agree with mark on this one)
you forgot my mom and gave her a care miss.
that was while i was taking a shower! and it was when...was she a paletchi or a sabosabotchi? :huh:
i don't remember either.
you didn't exist yet!!
<_< what. ever.
get your happy symbol and you can go and marry the girl of your dreams. how does that sound, prince charming? (i mean mametchi :P )
very good. it means i get to leave you and have a condo on tama planet.

kuchipatchi.is.blue55

Posted 12 January 2012 - 09:49 PM ( #76 )

Mark wanted to ditch me ASAP, so he got married tonight! He married a violetchi/furwatchi and they had..............

A boy. He's a Yurapatchi right now, and I'm (trying) to take good care of him and maybe get a kuromametchi. Which I probably will, as my perfect care last time will make me too confident and then he will get care misses. :P or who knows, he might be a mametchi again. (but I want to unlock the Henshin Jo, so not likely. :P) argh care misses why are you so hard to get?? :P

kuchipatchi.is.blue55

Posted 13 January 2012 - 06:36 PM ( #77 )

it took me two hours to name mark's baby. :P but here he is! introducing...nino! (i'm gonna start recycling colours...please don't be confused!)
he-hello. i'm nino.
how about you tell tamatalk about what we did, nino?
um, i took a long nap while blue went to school. then we went back home and watched some tv.
and looked at old log posts.
daddy was really mean to you, blue. i promise i won't be like that. i promise i'll be grateful for my food and clothes and toys and all the things you do with me.
aw....that's really sweet. here, lemme look up your favourite food...um. they don't have it. here, i'll take you to the bakery.
*goes to the bakery*
well hello! what would you like to eat?
um, kurumi pan, please.
here you are!
*takes big bite* yummy! om nom. thank you blue!!
you're welcome.
you're so nice! i love it here! i don't wanna get married and leave forever and ever! i wanna stay HERE!
but you're still a child! you'll be stuck here until you can go to the omiai party!
oh. okay.
so, nino is still a nannokitchi, due to evolve tonight. i'm hoping i didn't give you any care misses and you become a hanikamitchi, so i can make you into a kuromametchi, just like your grandpa.
cool!
hey blue, can i go out and play in the snow? please?
go ahead.
yaaayyy!!! *bundles up and starts building snowman*

kuchipatchi.is.blue55

Posted 14 January 2012 - 04:31 PM ( #78 )

last night nino evolved into hanikamitchi! then i gave him two care misses this morning to get kuromametchi :P
i was so hungry and then i got sick! all because blue wanted me to look like my grandpa. *cross look*
*soothes nino* i'm sorry! but remember how i cured you and fed you right after? and when you evolve, if you become kuromametchi, you can go to the henshin jo and become metal kuromametchi and look like a real rock star! how about that?
yaaayyy!!!!!
so today, it snowed! but just enough to cover the ground. -_- and then it got sunny and the snow started melting. :(
i wanted to go out and build a snow man!
you built a snowman yesterday, remember?
oh right. and it stayed all through the night!
lucky. the last time i built a snowman (actually it was a snow pig with family xD) it melted the next day. :(
so this morning i woke up at the same time as blue and then we checked on my plant! i got some sort of pepper, which i sold to the nice lady at tama marche and we got some gotchi points. then blue gave me those care misses and took me out to breakfast. blue let me have some of her eggs! it was yummy. then blue played some games with me because "you're getting a tub!" and took me to the park, where i talked to kuchipatchi's mommy.
what did she say?
she said "keep a padlock on your fridge, there have been some break-ins on fridges. apparently the thief only targets fridges, and i have a good idea of who the thief might be. <_<" (she didn't really say that, i made it up. if you've watched let's go! tamagotchi, you'll know who xD)
uh.....
i thought i heard a rustling last night! so i took a look and a shape escaped! it looked a bit like our neighbour kuchipatchi. :o weeeiiirrrddd
*snicker* how strange.
yeah! i know, right?
yup. anyway, i'd like to say that this is the time of year when my teachers like to pile the work on. so, because i have so much work, i'll be taking a small break from photos for a while. :( i'm sorry if you like photos, but i simply don't have time to upload and resize this time of year. so, until maybe late february or early march, there will be no photos. and if i do have some miracle and i have time for photos, it'll only be a few. :( sorry everyone!
*sigh of relief* good. i don't want anyone to see me!
:o you're the only tama i know that doesn't wanna be on the internet.
put that in your book of records.
nino is due to evolve tonight (at dinner, no less <_<) so until then, g'bye!
keep reading!
EDIT: typos. I can't believe it, considering my marks in English.

Edited by kuchipatchi.is.blue55, 15 January 2012 - 10:36 AM.

kuchipatchi.is.blue55

Posted 14 January 2012 - 10:55 PM ( #79 )

Nino evolved into........a shinshitchi. Not my most favourite character. Guess I went overboard with the care misses. :( oh well.
I'm posting from someone's tablet and it won't let me add colour. :( so I'll post something better tomorrow!

kuchipatchi.is.blue55

Posted 15 January 2012 - 08:36 PM ( #80 )

hmph.
to what do i owe this bad attitude, sir nino?
just the fact that your friend's called me HUMPTY DUMPTY!!! *slams hand on desk*
now now, humpty, we don't want you breaking, now, do we?
<_< stop it.
okay. so....nothing much happened. i dragged humpty-
*glare*
i mean nino around places.
the only place i like was mcdonald's, except that you only gave me a few fries.
hey! i took you to your dad's house to eat lunch!
oh yeah. ^_^ yum.
then we had some people over and nino was played with. and yes, i showed him to some of my friends and they were like "O_O he looks like humpty dumpty!!!"
but i'm nooottt!!! i'm a very famous, well respected MAGICIAN!! i can use the magic cane PROPERLY!
<_< and the others use it UNproperly?
yeesss!!! der.
moving on. so i got three of nino's happy symbols and i want him to get them quick because i can't stand having humpty dumpty staring at me all the time
and i want to get married and get as far away from blue as possible. ^_^
<_< and i want you to get married so i can get a kuromametchi AND the henshin jo. :)
then make my kid kuromametchi!
i'm too afraid i'll make him humpty dumpty, just like you and what if your kid is a girl?
then make her a lavulitchi, der.
you like using the word der.
and i like turkey.
<_< random much?
so...oh yeah. a kid blue knows took me and played with me A LOT. but it was nice. and i went to the park with my hapihapitchi a lot, too.
and his batteries ran out last night/early morning. it's only been two weeks. O_O
you played with me too much, though i like it. ^_^
that's not a bad thing.
so...what are we having for dinner?
fried eggs.
!!!!!!

EDIT: wow wow wow! thanks for over 600 views. i'm kind of obsessed with how many views go up each day and it looks like it's going up more and more! thank you to members who read regularly, and to non members who read regularly! in fact, the entire reason why i got into logging was....you know what? i'll save that for tomorrow. *devilish grin* thanks again for all these views! you guys rock!

Edited by kuchipatchi.is.blue55, 15 January 2012 - 08:40 PM.

kuchipatchi.is.blue55

Posted 16 January 2012 - 07:45 PM ( #81 )

you guys never stop amazing me. wow! the views are going straight up! thanks!
and this will be my last post...maybe.
:( i've gotten kind of attached to you...
aw. thanks. but i want to get married RIGHT AWAY, just like my dad.
okaaay. fiiinnneee.
what do you think of my new hairstyle? *fluffs hair*
it *snicker* looks r-real g-g-g-good. *snicker*
hmph. i can tell you are very jealous of my beautiful afro.
n-not at all. so, erm, i woke nino up and we did some boring things.
what blue meant is that she put me on a table and ate leftovers and had hot chocolate while reading case closed.
thank you for telling people about my day. so, i promised you guys that i would give you the boring story of how i got into logging just to fill up space? so, one day while i was still newly introduced to tamagotchis again, i was looking for tamatown help for my v4.5. and, one of the results was a tamagotchi log. i started reading it and fell in love with logging, so i searched it up on google and found tamatalk. i began reading various tamagotchi logs on tamatalk, up to the point when i liked tamatalk so much that i created an account and here i am now, typing up this monologue while nino sits beside me sucking his thumb. ;)
*quickly pulls thumb out of his mouth* whaaa?? i did not!
it's pretty hard to disguise your habits to me, nino.
you've only known me for a few days!
but i am pretty observant, yah?
<_< i guess.
tonight you will get married. and i am too lazy too busy to take photos so you'll just get married.
i like that. a quiet, private ceremony without you squealing and taking photos of me and my wife on our PRIVATE date.
can i help it bandai put those scenes on the iD L?
i just want to unlock the henshin jo for my kid.
you know what i just realized? getting a perfect care, for me, is basically the only kind of character i can get with the care i give my tamas.
that's nice. yet i am an AVERAGE CARE CHARACTER.
well you would have been just like your dad and not unlock the henshin jo, which would've made me extremely unhappy. so, i decided on your grandpa, but care misses are hard to control.
i guess that's reasonable.
i wish that i could get you married in the morning. then i wouldn't have to wait for your kid to evolve. i hate waiting.
that's very promising. i can't wait to leave my kid with you.
you sound just like mark! like father, like son.

EDIT: i'm a very curious person. :P i suddenly thought "ohmaigosh i wonder who else reads my log?" so, if you can and would like to, please make yourself known to me as i feel that when i do shoutouts, it's like i'm personally thanking you (e.g thanks to *insert name here* for reading! i hope you keep reading!) instead of doing a general shout out like "thanks to everyone who reads my log!" because to me, the words feel a bit empty. (i write a lot, what can i say? :P) obviously, if you're not a member, you can't PM me or anything, but i hope you enjoy reading. so...make yourself known to me, at least. feel free to tell me if you don't want a shout out. thanks for reading!

Edited by kuchipatchi.is.blue55, 16 January 2012 - 08:05 PM.

kuchipatchi.is.blue55

Posted 17 January 2012 - 06:58 PM ( #82 )

:o page 5 already???!! wow.
ahem. would you like to introduce me already?
oh yeah. this is mariah. (i don't like mariah carey, if you're curious. <_<)
aaannnddd???
and what?
aren't you gonna blabber about me?
who told you i was gonna blabber about YOU? besides, i don't blabber. i talk.
saammmee thing.
<_< anyways, this morning nino got his last happy symbol as my battery died on sunday. :( then, i promptly took him to the matchmaker, where he married lovelitchi, as i thought the other girls were kind of ugly he only had eyes for her. then, mariah hatched! i plan to make her into a lovelitchi, just like mom ;)
;-: i wanna be a perotchi!!!!!!
it's not my fault you evolved into a paletchi and i'm not capable of controlling care misses (you guys saw what i did....) and i keep your sound on ALL THE TIME so i might as well guarantee a perfect care. i'm pretty careful during school.
*sigh* okaaayyy.
shania, the first gen, was a perotchi! besides, don't you wanna be princess lovelitchi?
*perks up* PRINCESS lovelitchi???!!! that i agree on! okay! make me a lovelitchi! NOW! AT ONCE! IMMEDIATELY!
hey hey. i have to take perfect care of you to get a painaputchi, so you become lovelitchi. that should be fairly easy. BUT, i'm watching a game tomorrow, so i might accidentally give you a care miss. you'll be painaputchi by then, so you might be a meloditchi and look all pretty as well.
O_O i didn't catch any of that except for lovelitchi, might be a meloditchi, and care miss. and pretty.
<_< this is a new trait. tama deafness. well, let's get out the hearing aids. *searches in box*
!!!! nooo i can hear just fine! you said "this is a new train. tama deafness. well, let's get out the hearing maids."
*snicker* close enough.
what are you snickering at?
n-nothing.
can you give my room a reno?
sure. let's go to the interior shop.
*at the interior shop*
hello. welcome to the interior shop, where you can find all your interior design options from our professional designers.
hmm...*flips through the choices* i like this one!
that will be.....$500000 gotchi points, with tax.
!!!!! nooo it isn't! it's $1000 gotchi points, and we don't have tax!
but little girl, don't you want a nice room? you have to pay lots for that.
i'm not a little girl, mister! and i'll tell you that i wouldn't get a reno from you unless you lower the price! NOW! AT ONCE! IMMEDIATELY!
hey! what's going on??
*begins to cry* this mean man is trying to r-rip me off!
*looks offended* i'm offended! what kind of mean man will rip off such a sweet, innocent little girl?
you, that's who. now, i'll make you a deal. *whispers in his ear*
*eyes bug out* okay okay! take the design for $1000 and leave me alone!
*builder man and his talking hammer renovate room*
thank you for choosing gotchi interiors. you come back and get another design and we build for you, yah?
er...okay. thank you!
*builder man and talking hammer leave*
what did you say to mister meanie?
just something.
TELL ME!!!!
no sir. now, let's post this.
hey! you still haven't answered my ques-

EDIT: I saw a hole in a piece of fabric shaped like ichigotchi today. And the fabric was red. xD

Edited by kuchipatchi.is.blue55, 17 January 2012 - 08:20 PM.

kuchipatchi.is.blue55

Posted 18 January 2012 - 10:24 PM ( #83 )

this morning mariah evolved into a painaputchi!!! yaaayy!!!
i can't wait to be princess lovelitchi!!! yaaayyy!!!
i also took mariah to an event at my school and she enjoyed it.
it was fuuunnn....especially the skittles!! yum yum. ^_^
it was NOT fun for me, as i ripped the bag open with too much power and a huge rip went down the middle.-_- so now all my skittles are sitting in a gas station plastic bag. :(
but it was sooo cold.
tell me about it. i was looking for my mittens and i couldn't find them. i had to use a brand new pair and when i came home, what did i find?
oh oh i know!!! a giant, chicken headed shoe!! :D
uhhh....no. i found....the pair of mittens i was looking for this morning. :angry:
haha! it was snowing all pretty in iD L land.
:rolleyes: whaaatever. boring day today, except for evolution this morning. i think i took good care of mariah so i'll probably be getting lovelitchi. or meloditchi.
i want to be lovelitchi!!!! she's so pretty!! and i'll look just like my mommy!
mariah...i'm sorry. i have a weird craving for pineapples all of a sudden.
:o nooooo!!! meanie!!! *starts crying*
i'm sorry. hawaiian is my favourite kind of pizza. xD
nooooo!!!!!!!!!!! is it no wonder why this log's rating dropped???!!! you like eating pineapples, that's why!!!!
it's because your father or grandpa got onto the log. (not really. it was just around the time. :P)
eewww!! what's that horrible screeching noise??!! it makes my ears bleed.
that is yet again, someone on american idol who thinks they can sing but they can't. and people film it and put it on tv just for the heck of it.
well i can sing very prettily! just like lovelitchi! laaaa!
what??? is it BAD???!!!
no...it's actually...pretty good.
owww!!!!! what note was THAT???
the "i can't hit any sort of note" note.
that's a nice note. and here's a C: laaaa!!!
that was a D. well, good night tamatalkers! let's hope SOPA and PIPA don't get passed, yes?
and an F to end your night! laaaa
that was an F sharp. tsk tsk, too high.
<_< any more comments, J Lo?

EDIT: just 'cause. just kidding, used wrong emote. :P

Edited by kuchipatchi.is.blue55, 18 January 2012 - 10:25 PM.

kuchipatchi.is.blue55

Posted 19 January 2012 - 06:33 PM ( #84 )

mariah evolved today! i looked a little weird going to the bathroom every 2 minutes to check on her because i got to school early :P
i'm a pretty lovelitchi now!! yay!!! i can become princess lovelitchi!!
let's go to tamamori right now!
*at tamamori*
hello dahling. what are you looking for? may i suggest a lovely soft pink, to complement the white tones of your skin?
oooh!! that's perfect!! i'm looking for the princess dress, and it's in pink! yay!
:) i'm very glad you found what you're looking for. are you a member of the tamamori club? you get discounts on your purchase.
discounts? yes! *signs up*
that will be 4000 gotchi points. have a nice day!
thank you! *returns home* whatcha up to, blue?
picking all the red skittles out of my bag of berry explosion. they taste like medicine. blech!
*twirls around* well i got my pretty princess dress!!! i'm gonna try it on right now!! *goes to dressing room* ta daaa!
ooh! pretty. uh? hey! you got one of your happy symbols!! yay!! it was so not an accident! :P
<_< it so was. let's go to the henshin jo! and no humans are allowed, so stay here and narrate the log for me. *leaves for henshin jo*
well, she's gone. yeah, i looked pretty stupid running back and forth to the bathroom this morning. i took mariah sledding with some of my friends and we had a blast. mariah enjoyed it, except for going backwards. :P (don't ask)
i'm baaack! introooducing, the lovely princess lovelitchi/mariah! *twirls around* whatcha think? i have my crown and a pretty dress!!
you look very pretty, mariah!
that's PRINCESS mariah to you, peasant! go and get me a glass of pineapple juice!
uh...we don't have pineapple juice.
then get me a strawberry cocktail! hold the alcohol!
would you like to see our extensive beverage menu? we have water, milk, and toilet water.
humph! terrible service and no pineapple juice! what kind of place is this?
your home. now, stop being all stuck up.
no way! the readers love me. yes? *strikes pose*
<_< but maybe other tamas think you're obnoxious.
i'm princess mariah! i can act any way i want.
sigh.....well, PM me with...whatever! questions, comments, criticism, a letter telling me how terrible my log is...;) whatever! (i haven't posted a message like this for a while. :wacko: )
and don't forget: i'm princess mariah!!

EDIT: I feel so boss right now I just got Mariah another happy symbol from letting her play with the microphone. Lovelitchi can play with the microphone properly and she had mamapatchi and majorite watching her dazzling singing. Then she got a happy symbol. I'm so proud of myself, discovering these happy symbols on my own. :) bye!

Another edit: :o wow!!! 700 views already??? Only this week I was talking about over 600 views!! You guys are amazing! Keep the views, 5 star ratings (you know you want to) and followers (well no followers yet...ah well) coming!!

Edited by kuchipatchi.is.blue55, 19 January 2012 - 08:34 PM.

kuchipatchi.is.blue55

Posted 20 January 2012 - 07:10 PM ( #85 )

:o i don't believe what just happened.
breathe in and out, princess. it's just meeting shania.
don't tell me what to do, peasant!
<_<
so, like the lowly peasant said, i went over to the tamatomo meal, hoping to see my great grandmother. but when i came, what did i see? i saw my great great grandmother! and she was so sweet and gave me a volcano cake that was simply divine. and this morning i visited my father and he made me sad, because he had a sad look and didn't get me anything to eat.
i wonder if that's a glitch. lemme try again.
...huh, nino gave mariah food today. that's weird. anyone know why he didn't this morning?
he was just simply stunned from my royal beauty and forgot how to cook.
well, i saw your "royal beauty" and i remember how to microwave leftovers.
that's not the same! and peasant, i would like some cranberry juice. garnish it with strawberries, fresh picked, mind you. i know it won't be perfect coming from a peasant like you. chop chop, get me the cranberry juice already!
we don't have any cranberry juice. would you like to see our beverage menu exclusive to royalty?
no, i would not. it's full of PEASANT drinks.
how about i take you to get your happy symbol?
yummy! heart parfait ice! happy happy happy happy happy!!!
oh goody, you got your happy symbol. :)
HAPPY!!! and now i'm not because it was dark and pouring rain and could've ruined my dress!
but it didn't.
<_< peasant, why are you smarter than me?
because i'm human and humans have big brains. your brain is this: :babytchi:
!!! oh-fended!!! that is no way to treat your princess!
that is no way to talk to your care taker.
fine, you win. how un-princess like.
well, let's get you a pet. how about doremitchi?
yes! she will be my loyal subject, unlike you.
<_< that's nice.
she will help me carry my purchases home!
you mean be your pack mule.
set the time and take me to the park already.
well we're back! with my lovely doremitchi. i shall name it....doremitchi!
very creative, your majesty.
thank you peasant.
yup, nothing happened today except for what i just logged about. i plan to get mariah married tomorrow.
and today, this morning, i had to celebrate bokutchi's birthday. uuugh! he scares me. and it's all because this EXTREMELY SMART PEASANT got the date wrong.
i was just too lazy to set it right. and now, say good bye to our readers. i'll be taking you to the henshin jo to make you a peasant (not really. ;))
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

EDIT: i was playing on google translate and it became this: My Little Pony My beautiful, my Tamagotchi ate after stealing a smacker on my lips, throwing a banana smoothie, played with it. It then threw my shoes, because there was Mika Mika, we, after I died, died from what was singing gold.

Edited by kuchipatchi.is.blue55, 20 January 2012 - 07:36 PM.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: no comments