Oh, really, Tama-Go? Age 7 and STILL No Dating Place?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ashley Montanae

Reaction score
So, as I hope you can tell from my above attempt at wit, my Tama-Go, age 7, cannot access dating place.

According to reliable sources (a.k.a. posts that I have been reading here on TT about the Dating Place matter), it's going to be in the door icon right under the PC option.

Well, guess what's not in the door icon right under the PC option?

Yeah, you guessed right.

Any suggestions/tips/solutions? I'd really appreciate it.

(Oh, and, Happy Late Turkey-Day!)

I'm not 100% positive on this.

Maybe the Dating Place is only available if your Tama has been an adult for __ hours without being paused. Has your Tama been paused lately? That might be why it isn't available.

Yup, its under the door. Should be on that list when it is available. (Lower on the list, next page I think) Not connection unless you have connected roughly 40 times or more... Then one being male and one female.... and like each other totally. Then a option should pop up with "Marry?"

And yes, do make sure it wasn't paused...

Last edited by a moderator:
Yup, its under the door. Should be on that list when it is available. (Lower on the list, next page I think) Not connection unless you have connected roughly 40 times or more... Then one being male and one female.... and like each other totally. Then a option should pop up with "Marry?"

And yes, do make sure it wasn't paused...
oh i paused mine for four days straight while it was a teen and then played with it again. it married. ?

I was just adding if you connected with another tama. Such as a Music Star or another Tama-Go... Like 40+ connections and full friendship between the two, one being male, one female... then they will marry with each other. Both with have a child with each other to continue the generations.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back