Have you ever beat the dance game on the V1?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Gerbiltchi

Reaction score
I started using one of my V1's recently and realized that I had never gotten "excellent" on the dance game. The best score I could ever remember getting was "good". I was actually able to beat the game today by cheating and writing down all of the steps, but I could never beat it just from memory. :p Haha. So has anyone actually beaten this game, or is it difficult for other people besides me?

Ya, I was super bored in class one day that I had it. My luck, I forgot the sound was on during lunch... Came into class, began to play... (Was playing as I came into class)

I haven't. I can't even beat Jump. Uh... I don't know if I got the name right. So please don't laugh at me.

I just don't understand how anyone can beat it. I just played it again and lost. -_- But I'm glad to see that I'm not the only person having trouble.

The only way I have ever beaten the Dance game is to write the moves down in order.

I never bother to try to play from memory now. If I want to get a high score because I am trying for a certain character and need to win Dance I just play and win with a pen and note pad next to me! ;)

Hahaha the games on the V1 are hard hahah. I think I've only ever beat them once at one point or another. They are totally harder though than later ones. :)

-Purn

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back