Photo
* * * * * 1 votes

Which is better, original or newer tamagotchi?

• This topic is locked This topic is locked

Aliciavz88

• aliciavz88 user photo
  • Group: Members

Posted 13 March 2012 - 01:07 AM ( #18 )

Well, i love the concept behind all the tamagotchi's. I dont own v1 or v2's, but i have v3, v4, v5, v6 and tama-gos. Also i have the ID L, and they are all so different from each other. Now i cant play with the original tamagotchis n e more, cause it soo boring and only have like 10 characters. But i like something different about each new release. V4.5 would be my favorite version if all the characters werent all weird. And i wish they made more versions like the music star, they had all the cool features but you HAD to be a musicstar, you couldnt get n e other job or practice n e thing else. I dont even know how they went from the v6 to the tama-go.. Its a mystery...

Jameela

• jameela user photo

Posted 06 April 2012 - 11:28 AM ( #19 )

It really what type of setting you like when i mean this i mean do u like it with out the background or with it and what type of games they have is one of them as well, i like the new ones because u can connect to other tamas

:babytchi:

PockyGirl

• pockygirl user photo

Posted 06 April 2012 - 03:53 PM ( #20 )

I'd have to say I like only p1 through v3. (I didn't mind the introduction of breeding for the connections) I can tolerate v4 and v4.5 but anything after that not at all. I felt like they got away from what a tamagotchi really was supposed to be. I prefer my Tamagotchi to be more v-pet like over game-like. I really enjoy TMGC+c because it is just a simple v-pet.