* * * * - 31 votes
COMMENTS OK

The Cheesy Noodle Log of Tamagotchis!

• Please log in to reply

CheesyNoodleTama

• cheesynoodletama user photo
  • Group: Members

Posted 06 June 2012 - 08:40 PM ( #154 )

Helloo people. I hope you are having a fine evening. This morning I went through one hour of crazy baby blob madness with Kirk until he turned into a Kuribotchi. He shall be going to bed in exactly 30 minutes and shall be evolving into... something.
Mommy left me all alone!!!
It's okay Kirk! It happened to the other tamas too! Right guys?
... Hhhhmmph!
Sigh. They haven't been talking to me all day.
:o They haven't?! Why?!
I don't know. It seems like they don't really like me. :(
Diana! Adele! Are you being mean to Kirk?
No. We're just giving him the silent treatment he deserves for being born.
Waaaahhh they really don't like meeee!!!!!
What? He couldn't help being born! It's not his fault! Why would you be mad at him anyway? He hasn't caused you any harm!
Yes he has. He stunk up this log with his boy stinkyness!
Huh?
You see, this tamagotchi log was completely perfect before he came along! It was all girls and it was perfect and pretty! But he ruined it!
No he didn't! Kirk is nice! He doesn't do anything to you guys. This log has survived with both boy and girl tamas before! In fact, I remember the first boy and girl combination we had, Mikan and Steve! Ah, good times, good times.
Well we still don't like him!
Waaahhhaaahhhh!!!!
Guys.... sigh. You don't have to think that he's the best person ever, but just at least try to be nice to him, okay?
... okay.
Fine. We'll be friends.
Yaaaaayyy!!!! You do like me! :D ^_^ :)
Three happy faces. He is very happy. So... good news! Today I ordered my camera! It should come in a couple days. Then we will hopefully have better photos! Thanks to kuchipatchi.is.blue55 for some tamagotchi photo advice! I'll be sure to try it out! :D
THE WEIRD RANDOM THING OF THE DAY
is that it took about 10 minutes to type this post. Just in case you were wondering. ;)
THE RANDOM WORD OF THE DAY
is Tamagotchy! A typo that I kept typing today! See you tomorrow and have a great night!

CheesyNoodleTama

Posted 08 June 2012 - 06:55 PM ( #155 )

Hello and welcome to the Cheesy Noodle Log Of Tamagotchis and today's photo-packed awesome update! :D Sorry that I couldn't post yesterday. I was busy. Really. I was. But anyway, can you believe that I ran my v4.5 tama for about 4 days straight?! Amazing! It's a record for me! I was sort of considering running it full time and seeing if I could do it. But sadly, yesterday I ended up pausing. Just for a little bit though! Kirk is back to being unpaused. Oh yeah, and that's the other news. He turned into a sunflower-
PEACOCK!
Er... sunflower-peacock thingy yesterday while I was drawing one of the pictures that I will show you today. ;) But seriously, I don't know what he is. :/ <-- too lazy to go look up a v4.5 character chart :P
I think I am a peacock! Cause peacocks are cool!
I beg to differ. I think you're a sunflower.
I am not a stupid little girly pretty pants sunflower.
Well, that's the thing. From far away, Kirk looks like a sunflower. But when he does his close up, he appears to be a peacock.
Silence, silence! Order in the court! *raps little whatchamacallit and puts on curly wig*
Huh? Adele?
The Cheesy Noodle Court of Tamagotchis is now holding the case between Kirk and Noodle! Court is now in session! Kirk, state your case.
Well, your honor, it's like this. I have evolved into a very fine teenager. We are not quite sure what I am. I think that I look like a peacock.
Very well. Noodle, what is your story?
Kirk evolved. I thought he looked like a sunflower. End of story. :/
I see. Bring in the witness!
Hi Adele!!!! *walks in*
Diana! You are to call me your honor when we are in court!
Sorry Adele.
Sigh. -_- What did you see at the time of the evolution?
Well... let me recall... Noodle was sitting at the kitchen table drawing in a notebook. Kirk was sitting there next to her. Suddenly I heard the evolving beep. Noodle gasped and threw down her blue mechanical pencil. She picked up Kirk and stared at him. Then, after all the fancy cloud and all that, Noodle said, and I quote, "He's a sunflower!"
Aha! So he must be a sunflower! The initial reaction counts!
No! Your honor I disagree!
Your honor, I have something to add! Today when he was going to school with his teacher Mr.Turtlepedia, I saw him turn around and it looked like he had a leaf on the back of his head!
Hmm.... there are varying factors to this case. With cases like these, it all comes down to the judge's opinion. And I think that he is....
>.< Peacock peacock peacock! Come on, say peacock!
Urgh! It has to be sunflower! Come on! He's a sunflower! It's plain to see!
A....
PEACOCK!!!!
SUNFLOWER!!!
Much ado about nothing, don't you think?
Sunflower!
Gak! *falls over*
Ha! I knew it!
B-but your honor!
Not another word about it! Court is dismissed! *whacks little thingy*
It's over.
Good thing too. My wig was really starting to itch.
Siiiggghhh. :(
Oh, I wouldn't linger on it too much Kirk. You'll evolve again in a few days anyway. :)
True.
We seem to be blabbing a lot more than usual.
I'm trying to entertain our readers while we wait for the photos to upload. Almost done....
La de da la de dooo!
94% almost ready yeaauuhh!!!! .... Finished! Here we have some pictures of Kirk in his evolved form. I used the macro function and it came out a lot better!
Posted Image
Is he sunflower....
Posted Image
Or peacock? It is up to you to decide. Now for the moment that you have all probably not (but might have) been waiting for! Here are a few examples of my not so amazing art!
Posted Image
One day I was bored so I drew a Mametchi.
Posted Image
Random manga person. Not one of my best, I would say. :/
Posted Image
The four main characters from my manga series Mew Cat Rescue.
Posted Image
And last but not least, Sailor Moon. Well, I hope you like those. Please send me PMs for comments about them! I'll see you tomorrow! ;)

CheesyNoodleTama

Posted 09 June 2012 - 06:47 PM ( #156 )

Hello. Agh, TT is being really slow for me today. <_< And we have news. Well, good and bad and it-doesn't-really-matter-but-you-might-be-interested-to-know news. The good news is that I took some more photos of Kirk. Bad news is that someone else is using the USB cord I need to plug in the camera soooo I can't upload them today. And the news that you really don't need to know is that my camera is coming from Ohio. O__o Told you you didn't really need to know it. Sooo it says that the estimated arrival date is Thursday. We shall see. Thanks to kuchipatchi.is.blue55 for your input on my drawings! :lol: I will have some more of my drawings and some photos that are not tama related pics in this post!
Sigh.
What's wrong Kirk?
You seem sad.
Yeah, Kirk. You do seem sort of depressed. What's up?
Well, it's bad enough looking like a sunflower, but my house is girly too. All pink and purple and the background is a pretty little rainbow and... and... *shudder* IT SAYS GIRLS ROCK ON THE SIDE IN WHITE LETTERS AAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I'm sorry. It wasn't my choice. I got it as a gift. If I had been able to choose, I would have picked something different.
Okay. It's good to know that you aren't trying to torture me on purpose.
Always good to know. Anyway, today Kirk wasted used his hard earned money on a stereo in the shop. And since I've accumulated all of the CDs over the generations without any stereo, he listened to them all.
Yeah! I totally rocked out!
... It was all classical music. <_<
*shock* :o
Yes, Kirk. Beethoven, Mozart, and someone else that I can't recall.
waaahhhhh
Don't worry. Listening to classical music makes you look smart.
Which he needs.
HEY!
Sorry, sorry.
Hmm... so, the last picture is almost done uploading. Random thing: Yesterday I bought a new pair of Converse. They're neon orange. :D
Noodle is so weird that she wears weird shoes too!
They are not weird! They are epic! Plus they stand out! They look so perfectly perfect right now... so bright... the white parts are so white... they can only stay like this for a limited amount of time before they are utterly destroyed. *glances at last pair of Converse*
Dramatic.
It's picture time!!!
Posted Image
Angry Bird!
Posted Image
Ichigo from Tokyo Mew Mew.
Posted Image
I tried to draw Sabrina the Itchy Cat realistically. And failed, in my opinion. :P
Posted Image
More Sailor Moon.
Posted Image
Princess Serenity. And the other pics I was going to color splash, so you'll have to wait until tomorrow. See you then!

CheesyNoodleTama

Posted 10 June 2012 - 05:28 PM ( #157 )

Hello. This update will be sort of short because I am short on time. So no drawings or pictures today, I'm afraid. But I do have some news! Kirk evolved into an Ura Togetchi! Yay! Although he still complains that he looks girly. Oh well. I paused him because I am busy and because I like him and I want to keep him. :) And my fingers hurt to type. >_< That's about all the exciting (not) stuff I have to tell you today. Thank you for reading this short and sucky post! :(

CheesyNoodleTama

Posted 11 June 2012 - 06:34 PM ( #158 )

Hellooo!!!! :D
Hey Noodle!
What?
Can this be a super long post where we talk a lot?
Uh, sure, I guess so. Why?
Cause we haven't had one of those in a loooooooooooonnnnnngggg time!
You're right... and besides, I should reward our wonderful readers for suffering through some of the really short posts we've had lately. So, will you guys let me say a couple announcements before you start your talking?
Ugh, you always take forever!
Please?
Fine. You have four lines.
Thanks. So, today I have had all the tamas unpaused for most of the day (even Diana!) so Diana will hopefully evolve tomorrow. And no pics today. It seems like the tamas will be blabbing too much for me to squeeze any in. Also, on the subject of cameras, according to the UPS tracking info, it should be coming on Wednesday! I also bought a bigger memory card online today too. We'll have to see which comes first. Any bets? xD No, just kidding... hmmm... is there anything else I need to say? Oh yeah! Thanks for over 2,100 views! Done now.
Finally finished?
Hey! At least I only used 3 lines!
Whatever. Anyway, today I got my drivers licence!
Oh no. You're the last maniac we need wrecking the streets these days.
Hey! You are not permitted to talk! And most certainly not to insult me! Charge!!! *runs at Noodle*
YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!! *runs at Noodle with duct tape*
RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!! *runs at Noodle with rope*
What are you doing?! Get away from me! Heeeeeeyyyyy!!!!
Ha! *ties Noodle's wrists*
Yaarrghh! *tapes Noodle's mouth shut*
Wahahahahahaa!
Mmmph!
There! Now we don't have to worry about any annoying human talking while we entertain you adoring readers.
Yeah! It's so great!
Mmm hmm!
So... what do we talk about?
Uh. Yeah. Apparently we don't have this planned like I thought we did.
Oh oh yeah! Of course we have it planned! I have it all planned! Yeah! In fact, let me check... ah! 4:55 PM! Time to talk about bananas!
... okay? I like... bananas? I guess.
Uh... bananas are yummy? Sort of?
Come on come on we need more enthusiasm! BANANAS ARE GREAT! IN FACT, I LOVE BANANAS THAT ARE SPLIT!!!!
Would you mean banana split?
Yeah I-
OH OH OH 4:57 PM! IT'S TIME FOR A WORD FROM OUR SPONSORS!
Are you a llama who just wants to go out to eat? Or want to go on a nice date? Or eat with your friends? But none of the human restaurants will let you in? So unfair. I know how you feel. That's why you should come to Pierre's Llama Garden, the new Italian restaurant just for llamas! We serve all of your favorite dishes, including grass, grass pasta, and much more! Plus, we have great prices! Humans will only be pushed away, just like they have pushed us away. We will also-
Hey! Shut up dude! It's 5:15 PM! Time for us to talk about talking!
But-
Go away! So let's talk about talking. I like to talk.
What a surprise. <_<
Talking is weird. We talk with our voice. It sounds weird. And cheese is yummy.
OFF TOPIC!!!!!
Sorry.
OFF TOPIC!!!!
But I was just saying sorry!
OFF TOPIC!!!!!
I-
OFF TOPIC!!!!!
But-
OFF TOPIC!!!!
.... <_<
OFF TOPIC!!!!
HOW CAN I BE OFF TOPIC WHEN I'M NOT EVEN SAYING ANYTHING?! :angry:
WHO CARES?! ANY WAY, IT'S 5:20 PM! TIME TO SHUT UP!
Yay!
I SAID SHUT UP!!!
:o :( eep.
SHHHHHHHHH
SILENCE.....
Who said that? I told you to shut up!
Not me.
Me neither.
Hm. Very well then.
MORE SILENCE.......
BE QUIET YOU STINKY CHEESE-IT!!!!
HOW DARE YOU INSULT THE MASTER OF EFFECTS?!
:o Kirk.....
We're in trouble now....
Ah ah ah ah ah
NOW YOU SHALL FEEL MY WRATH!!!!!!!!!!!
AAAAAGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHH RUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUNNNNNNNN
EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEPPPPPPPPP
WAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
Noodle Noodle you have to help us this big scary thing we can't see is chasing us waaahhh
Mm mmm mpph mppph mmrr mph mrrrphh mppp!
Noodle! How can you be grunting at a time like this?! We need help!
Mm mmm mpph mppph mmrr mph mrrrphh mppp!
You guys! We have to free her! *frees Noodle*
DO YOU PEOPLE NEED HEARING AIDS?! I SAID I WOULD HELP YOU IF YOU WOULD LET ME GO!!!! :angry:
Sorry sorry sorry! But please! Do something now or we'll die!!!
*takes out a red gummy bear*
A gummy bear?! Do you really intend to eat candy at a time like this? >____<
Trust me.
YOU CANNOT DEFEAT ME!! YOUR LITTLE PETS WILL PAY!!!
I don't think so! *holds out gummy bear* POWER OF THE GUMMY BEAR!!! RELEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRGGHHH *fizzles into a cloud of dust*
Wow! Thank you soooo much!!!
Yeah! You were so amazing!
How can we ever repay you?
Give me chocolate.
I can't afford that!
Oh yes you can. What about your Tama Tama Transporter?
Oh yeah!!! Be right back! *disappears for a few seconds and returns with a Godiva chocolate bar* Here you go!
Thanks! Yummy!!! ^_^ See you tomorrow and please PM me with comments or if you want to chat!

CheesyNoodleTama

Posted 12 June 2012 - 05:25 PM ( #159 )

Hello. How are you?
Lovely really.
Well of course. You're always lovely. You're a lovelitchi.
*plays drum piece that people play after a joke*
Bad joke!
Didn't you know that I was a comedian?
Not a very good one, obviously.
So. Kirk got his job application in the mail yesterday while I was on TamaCHAT. He first tried to be a singer... and failed. One yes, two noes.
Those judges don't know anything. People these days just do not understand the unique and high-class art of laing.
Laing? o.o
Ahem. Definition from The Cheesy Noodle Log Of Tamagotchis Dictionary: (verb) LA-ing- To ride on a chicken while singing LAAAAAAAAAAA. Created by Mikan Ura Yattatchi.
Ah.
So instead he decided to be a brave firefighter.
Brave. Huh. Yeah right.
Whoa! You must be sooooo brave to be able to fight big scary fires!!!
I am. You know, fires just happen in the weirdest ways. Yesterday evening I fought a fire that was caused by someone trying to cook chicken in a toaster.
O__O How do you even attempt to do that?
I don't know. After we fought the fire all we could see was smoke. And all we could smell was fried chicken.
That's sooooo cool! Were you scared?
Not a bit.
You must not be scared of anything!
That's right!
Oh. A person who's not scared of anything sleeps with a teddy bear and a giant purple nightlight? Is that the definition of brave now? Eh, eh?
Be quiet.
And Diana.... is a strawberry. Ugh. -_- I'm tired of getting Ichigotchi every single time. I do not know how I ended up with perfect care on Steve. :huh:
OOOOHHHHH NOMMMY STRAWBERRYY I SHALL EAT YOUUUUU
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH GET AWAY FROM MEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII
Kirk! Stop! She's not really a strawberry!
No?
No.
Aww.
When the band manager came, he gave Diana a drum set. Which she plays. Then she met her band, a Nonopotchi and a Kikitchi.... named... I have no idea. I didn't even look. :P They play a trumpet... and uh... something. Sorry. I'm really tired today. Tamas are paused because I'm too tired to mess with them right now. Headache. :( But anyway, I named the band Cheese It. xD
You did?! Noodle!!!!! :angry: Why did you give my band a stupid name?! All of the others had been cooler than me!
Not really... let's see... we had Noodlano, Musique 7, Senshi!, and that's it. Not the best names ever or anything even close to that. Besides, bands are supposed to have weird names that don't really make any sense.
Hmmph.
Live with it Diana. As for the camera... not here yet. But I got my memory card. *headdesk* Seriously. Staples is fast. But the camera is supposed to come tomorrow. We shall see. So, I'll see you tomorrow and have a good night! B) <-- random. O__o

CheesyNoodleTama

Posted 13 June 2012 - 06:17 PM ( #160 )

Hello! Well, my camera showed up a little while ago. Yay! ^_^ But I haven't done anything with it yet because I'm letting it cool.
O.O'
Letting it cool?
Is your camera like a hot dog or something now? Or ramen noodle soup? Or perhaps A FRESHLY BAKED COOKIE?!
I'm serious! What happens is that it arrived in the mail in the hot hours of the afternoon and because it's so hot here all the stuff inside is burning. The camera, battery, case, and all of that other stuff. And it probably wouldn't be exactly the best idea in the world to put a hot rechargeable battery into a hot digital camera and then charging it with a hot charger. Make sense?
NO!
Good! I'm glad we all understand each other.
But we don't.
Exactly the point, my dear Kirk.
You're not making any sense today!
Sarcasm.
What?
Chez!
O__O What's Chez?
It's the new type of cheese!
It is?
Ya! It tastes like cheese, but it's not really cheese!
It reminds me of that stuff... the "I Can't Believe It's Not Butter!" stuff.
Chez is awesome and it is awesome and it is awesome so it is awesome!
You know... I think... that this stuff might be awesome... but... like... I'm not quite sure.
Of course it's awesome! Do you have ears or anything?! Have you been listening for the past thirty seconds of your life?!
Tsk tsk tsk. Oh, Kirk. You simply must learn to understand sarcasm!
Hmph.
Buy your Chez today! Available at your local grocery store. ;)
Thanks for your advertising. Well, I'm going to see if I can figure out how to get this battery in the camera and hope that I don't kill the camera or myself in the process. :P I'll have some pictures from the new camera tomorrow!
Say, Adele?
Yes?
Mmm! I just bought some Chez! It's pretty good!
If Chez isn't really cheese, then what exactly is it?
Poodle fur.
X___X *dies*
  • Tamacass likes this

CheesyNoodleTama

Posted 15 June 2012 - 04:54 PM ( #161 )

Hello! Sorry that I didn't post yesterday. My computer was really freaking out. It wouldn't let me post anything! But I hope that it will be better now. I do have some pictures but they are not tama pictures because I took some but they didn't come out very good because I haven't found the macro function yet. But I'm pretty happy with the camera so far. I also have some drawings to show you... once they upload. Photobucket is being slow. -_- Thanks for over 2,200 views! 2,221, to be exact. ;) And....
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TAMATALK!!!

Just to celebrate. :)
Birthday! Awesome!
Happy B-day!
Ooh! Can I make the cake?
Why not?
Goody! I'm gonna go make a cake! *runs away*
Say... when are our birthdays?
Yeah. When are they?
Well... I don't think you really have an official birthday in human years. I keep you long, but not that long! ^_^ Thank goodness! This log would be SUPER boring if I did! But anyway, I guess... every day you live unpaused you get a birthday?
Then we get fast birthdays. Compared to you! O_O
How can you wait soooooooooooooooooooo long?! :o
It's called patience, Diana. A trait that Tamas obviously don't possess. Like the understanding of sarcasm, in Kirk's case.
Wha's dat?
See?
AGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
Adele?!
She's in the kitchen!
What's wrong?!
THERE'S A BANANA IN THE KITCHEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
O_o
... a... banana? O.O'
YEAH! IT'S ALL YELLOW AND BROWN AND IT'S REALLY REALLY SCAAAAARRRYYY!!!!!!!!!!
It is... huh?
GET IT AWAY IT MIGHT ATTACK ME WITH IT'S YUCKY SQUISHY MUSHINESS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
*eats banana*
Oh thank goodness! You are so brave!
Bananaphobia.
Hey.. I don't think Photobucket wants to work for me today. I'll try again tomorrow. :( It keeps giving me errors.
That was soooo scary hahhhah
Let's see. I'll Google "fear of bananas"... you know what? It's just called bananaphobia. You were right, Diana.
Ooh! I should be a psychiatrist!
DADADADADAADADADDADAAAAAAAAAAAAAAADADADDAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAADDDDAAAAAAAAAAAAAADADADDDDDDDADDDADADADDAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
Random!
Ya! Okay, I'm almost done with the cake!..... HERE YOU GO TT!!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!
And with Adele's gift to TT, we sign off! Have a good night! :D

CheesyNoodleTama

Posted 16 June 2012 - 12:35 PM ( #162 )

Ooh, page 9. Yay. I'll probably post a couple times today. I think I've figured out why the pictures are so slow. I think the files of the pictures that my new camera takes are bigger because this is like a 16 megapixel or whatever. And so it would probably take longer to upload. This afternoon I might be able to finally show you some of those. I can't do it this morning though because my parents have company coming over soon and they would get mad at me if I was on the computer. But I do have some new drawings that I can show you. Those don't take forever to load.
Oh yeah. Also, I have Adele unpaused. She's with Luke. They should get married soon.... I'm not really sure how Tama-Go marriages work though. So anyway, Luke will be joining us on the log today.
:wacko: I am Luke!
Isn't he the wonderfulest little monkey?
Hey, wonderfulest isn't a word. You would say most wonderful, not-
Can it, Professor Kirk.
I can't help that I got a degree in being annoying with proper English.
When did this happen?
Just yesterday at CNLOTU.
O__O Cin-lot-oo?
No no no! It stands for Cheesy Noodle Log Of Tamagotchis University.
We have everything, don't we?
Hey! You stole my color! Prepare to die!
Hey, hey. Diana, we had a discussion about this earlier. Luke has a smiley before he speaks, making him different.
:wacko: Ah, it is a duel you seek? I am happy to challenge.
Then bring it on.
Guys... no fighting. How many times have I said that before only to find it has no effect? -_-
You are no match for the power of the strawberry! Wa yaaa! *whips out red Light Saber*
:wacko: Oh ho? *whips out green Light Saber*
Hey Noodle! Thanks for lending us the $60 dollars to buy these!
Lending you the- WHAT?! HEEEEYYY!!! :o
The battle between Diana the Ichigotchi and Luke the Kikitchi is about to begin! Each tama may use one weapon, one chicken, and one hidoufgiu.
Say what?
Begin!
Wa haa yaaa!
:wacko: You are no match for my banana skills!
Hyaaa! *knocks Luke's weapon out of his hand*
:wacko: No!
Ha ha ha haa! You are powerless now!<p><span style="color:#00ff00;">

CheesyNoodleTama

Posted 16 June 2012 - 06:35 PM ( #163 )

:o What the heck?! Half of my post from this morning was cut off!!! How did that happen?! I don't know if it's just me or what. For those of you following the battle, it was a draw. And if it cut all that off, you didn't get to see the drawings I posted. :( I'll post them again.
Posted Image
I drew a bunch of tamas a few days ago.
Posted Image
Manga person again.
Posted Image
A giant chicken. One of my favorite things.
And just so you know, operation upload pictures was a fail because these people were late and when they did get here they wouldn't leave. So end of story, I only got one picture. -_- Fail.
Posted Image
The most amazing palm tree in the world. Yeah. Wooo. So exciting. Enjoy. Sigh... there's not really anything else to say. Thanks for reading this not so important post! See you tomorrow!

CheesyNoodleTama

Posted 17 June 2012 - 06:24 PM ( #164 )

Hi! O.O That palm tree came out tiny. Oh well. I got one more picture to load! I think it's a picture a day. That's all it can do. xD Here it is anyways.
Posted Image
Clover plant thingys outside. Yays.
LAlalaalalalaa
I'm bored.
Yeah.
Ditto.
Let's have a game night!
Yaay!
What should we play?
I dunno. You guys pick something.
Monopoly!
No. It takes forever. Fact about Noodle: I've played Monopoly a bunch of times but never actually officially finished a game. o.o
Then how about Parcheesey or however you spell that?
Nah.
Scrabble.
We don't have that game.
<_< It doesn't seem like we're able to pick much, are we?
Sorry. How about Uno? The card game.
Sure.
All right. *deals cards*
Oh come on! All of my cards are red!
<_< You're not supposed to tell anybody about your cards, Diana.
Posted Image
Tiny Cactus growing in my front yard.
Well sorry.
All right... the starting card is... a red 7!
YEAAAUHHHHHHHH!!! *plays card*
Aha! Well since you played a red 6, I shall play my blue six!
And I my blue 5!
GAAAAAAHHHH. *draws card from draw pile* Pass.
*plays red 4*
*red 8*
GAAAAAAHHH. *draws card from pile* AHA! *plays red skip card*
DANG IT!
Ha! Well I play my skip card!
AAAAAAAAAAA
Nyah! *sticks out tongue* I shall play my skip card!
Darn!
Ha
agh
Ya
gah
Ha
Nu
O__O Where are they getting all these skip cards?
WOULD YOU STOP SKIPPING ME?! :angry:
YOU STOP SKIPPING ME!!!! :angry:
BOTH OF YOU STOP SKIPPING ME!!!!!! :angry:
RAAAAAAAAH *attacks*
RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAWR
WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHH
Well. If you can have violent fights about card and board games, you know you can stick together as a family, right? ^_^
WRONG
See you tomorrow!

CheesyNoodleTama

Posted 18 June 2012 - 05:30 PM ( #165 )

Hello. We have some news.
Ya.
We have news.
Noodle went to Hawaii and will never come back.
Never.
Never ever.
So we are now in charge of the log.
Ya.
Yes.
Hey guys, I'm back from getting a drink of water!
o--o
Bum.
Dang it.
Hey Noodle! I bought you a plane ticket to Hawaii.
Really?! Awesome!
Now go along!
Come on guys, let's go!
Hey what-
*leaves with tamas*
..... *1 hour later*
It was a fake?!
You messed up the plan! You were not supposed to take us!
Stupid! Why did a not look at the ticket before rushing off to the airport?! A piece of paper scribbled on with red crayon is not a ticket to Hawaii! Stupid! *headdesk x 100000000000*
Ja
JA?
JAjajajajjaja
O_______________________O ja ja?
I made it up! Jajajajajajajajajjajajaj
I like to say ja too! Jajajjajajajajajajajajjajajajjajajajajajjajajajajajajjajaja
Jajajajajajaaa
Question: What does ja mean?
Anything you want to say.
Oh. Then, jajajajjjajajajajjajajja. (Have a good night, and I will see you tomorrow. And sorry this post was sort of short.)

CheesyNoodleTama

Posted 19 June 2012 - 05:37 PM ( #166 )

Ooh! Thank you to whoever rated us 5 stars! You're awesome! :D And we're almost up to 2,300 views! Keep it up!
Yay! I'm sure it's all thanks to me.
No. They love the strawberry. You've gotta love strawberries.
They love me because I look like a poodle when I'm sad.
^ True. She does indeed resemble a poodle.
Hey readers! Who do you like best?
It's me.
No it's not! PM Noodle with who you like best!
No wait I don't want to start this again.
Okay! Don't forget to PM us!
Whatever. PM them if you want to make them happy. Sigghh. I'm depressed and dreading tomorrow. I've got an orthodontist and doctor's appointment tomorrow. And to make matters worse, I have to get two shots. :( Bleeuughh.
Ew! That must be worse than the yucky medicine you give us sometimes.
Believe me, it is. One of them goes into the muscle. >__< Aggghh.
Ooh. That's gotta hurt.
I know. Now will you guys please do something to get my mind off of it instead of reminding me how bad it's gonna be?
Okay! I'll do some fancy laing!
What makes it fancy?
My chicken is wearing a tuxedo!
Ah. Very fancy.
I know. LAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAALALALALALALALLALLALALLLLLAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAALLLLLLLLALALALALALALALALALAAAAAAAAA
I can do better than that! Watch me tap dance! Ra da da da doo la wa!
Oh yeah? Then take my beautiful singing. DON'T YOUUUUUU REMEMBEEEEEEEEEEERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR THE REASON YOU LEFT MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE?????????
Very nice, everyone.
Hmm. Impressive, ladies. But can you do this? *does headstand on chicken*
Pssh. I can do way better. *tap dances on nose*
O__O How is her nose making the tapping noise?
Oh yeah? *walks on hands while singing* ROLLING IN THE DEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEP!
Why must they always be so competitive? -_-
Oh hey look Cupcake Wars is on!
Cool!
Yay!
-_- Very easily distracted, aren't they?
Hey! What if we all make cupcakes too?
Nah. That's too much like the original. How about.... CHEESE WARS?!
Yeah!
^_^ Well. Tune in tomorrow to see the premiere of Cheese Wars. Wish me luck for tomorrow! I'm gonna need it. Have a great night!

CheesyNoodleTama

Posted 20 June 2012 - 06:36 PM ( #167 )

Thank you for 2,306 views!~~~
yaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
So. My arm hurts. Really bad. >____< What's new with you guys?
Today we battle with cheese in.... CHEESE WARS!!!
Really?
Yeah! You can be the host!
I can?
Yeah! So do your stuff! *throws script at Noodle*
Uh... Welcome to Cheese Wars! Today three contestants will battle for the honor of becoming cheese champion! Today's cheese makers are... Kirk Togetchi! Diana Ichigotchi! And Adele Lovelitchi! Now, today your challenge is to make a cheese that represents... bwesomeness.
Bwsomeness?
I don't know. This thing is hard to read. *squints*
Lemme see that! How can you not tell that that is an A?! Are you blind?
\Well if you weren't some pretty little lovelitchi that makes every single one of her letters look like a heart then maybe I could figure it out!
Grr.
Correction. Awesomeness. You must make a cheese that tastes so extremely awesome that it is so awesome that the awesome taste of awesomeness will melt awesomely on your awesome tongue that will be awesome when it is awesome that you can *takes giant breath* be awesome once you taste this awesome cheese of-
Will you shut up already?!
Sorry. I'm just saying what the script tells me to.
Sorry.
You get the point. Anyway, the ingredients are over there on the coffee table. You have one hour. Your time starts.... NOW!!!
I wanna make a cheese that tastes like oranges. So I grabbed oranges.
Duh.
HEY HEY HEY THAT'S NOT IN THE SCRIPT!!
I want a cheese that will scream.
O__O
NOT IN THE SCRIPT!!!!!
Hmm de doo I am making a secret cheese.
*time passes* YOU HAVE ONE MINUTE LEFT!!!!
Oh my gosh the cheese is burning!!
Wonder why it smells like burnt oranges in here.
You know what burnt oranges smell like?
Oh sure. One time we had a fire in the produce section of the grocery store-
NOT IN THE SCRIPT!!!!!!!!
This is going awesome!!!!
STOP! Now your cheeses will be judged by our special judges. Let's give a warm welcome to Mikan Yattatchi, Steve Mametchi, and Paul Kuromametchi.
La gasp! Evil twin you have appeared again!
Oh my gosh it's you!
OH MY GOSH it's my invisible evil twin!
... okay. Diana, present your cheese.
Hello! I made a secret cheese. It has all the normal ingredients of cheese, plus one extra special secret one!
Hmmm... this is like no other cheese I have ever tasted! Delicious!
Yeah! It's sooooooooo goood!
I have to agree with my evil twin on this.
Adele's cheese comments:
BLEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAUGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
PPPPPPPPBBBBTTTT
EEEEEEEEEEEEEEWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW
Kirk's Cheese Comments:
O_____O
O_____________O
O_______________________________O
And the winner of the Cheese Wars is........... DIANA!
YES!'
So, what was your secret ingredient?
Chicken wings.

CheesyNoodleTama

Posted 21 June 2012 - 04:55 PM ( #168 )

Heeeyyy :D My arm is still unmovable from the elbow up and I had a hard time sleeping last night. Soooo..... yawn. I've connected Adele and Luke tons of times today, so they should be getting married pretty soon. They're up to 4 smiling faces.
I LOVE LUKEY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! <3
That reminds me of I Love Lucy. xD
Pooka, NO!!!
O_O Pooka?
NOOOOOOOOOOOO POOKA HOW COULD YOUUUUUUUUUUUUU
Who the heck is Pooka?
WHY POOKA WHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY
*comes into the room* I made popcorn
Ooh. Is it cheese? I love cheese popcorn.
No.
Aww. Then it's just regular?
No.
Then what flavor is it?
Chicken wings.
You're obsessed with those. <_<
OH MY GOSH POOKA WHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY HOW COULD YOU POOKA?!
Okay. Who's Pooka?
Garfield's teddy bear?
No...that's PookIE. I don't think he's talking to a teddy bear. :/
The one surfing Pikachu in that random episode of Pokemon you have from 199 something?
Nah....
SNIFF aww. Pooka. *turns off TV* That was so saad.
What were you talking about?
Who's Pooka?
Oh, I was just watching Days Of Our Patchi and Papapatchi turned out to be Pooka the evil cheese.
O.o
He watches soap operas?
Oooookie dokie folks. Soooooooooooo.... I guess that's it for today. Please don't forget to leave comments and stuff for us. We love getting mail. ;)
Anybody want some chicken wing popcorn? I also made chicken wing soda, chicken wing pizza, chicken wing salad, and chicken wing chicken wings.
O___O

CheesyNoodleTama

Posted 22 June 2012 - 06:27 PM ( #169 )

Hey! Let us start off with 2 epically failed pictures!
Posted Image
Adele and Luke at 9:00 or so this morning on the epic green couch pillow of awesomeness. Very romantic. xD
Posted Image
I was looking through my pictures and found this from a while ago. I forgot I had the flash on and we get a scary glowing ghost tama.
And I also did two weird drawings this morning. They're sort of like ads for this log or promotional stuff or whatever you want to call it. I call it randomness.... when it uploads...... -.-
Randomness: Noodle's family is having sandwiches for dinner tonight.
I like sandwiches.
Feh. Sandwiches are so booorrriinnnggg. How plain and simple.
They have rolls, not regular bread. So fancy, right? :D
Not.
It's just a sandwich. It's not supposed to be gourmet.
Besides, who would want to eat something that Noodle made?
True.
-_- Hey. I may not be a chef, but I'm capable of at least that much. In addition to any type of instant noodles, pop tarts, toaster waffles,-
Okay okay, stop listing off all the things you can make that have the directions on the box.
Heyyy-
So Noodle, what are you going to have on your sandwich?
Hmm... well, I want turkey, but we're out. :( So I'll probably have ham and some type of cheese. Okay, the drawings uploaded.
Posted Image
Posted Image
Ta da! Sorry they're just pencil drawings, I was too lazy to color. And look, I signed my name so you can't steal my stuff. ;) Not that you would want to.
I like chicken wing sandwiches.
Why am I not surprised?
I like salami and cheese sandwiches.
Good, good.
I like blue cheese and roast beef sandwiches on premium French bread with Miracle Whip.
Quite fancy. Except for the Miracle Whip.
Did I mention it was Deluxe Miracle Whip?
o.O
Does that even exist?
And let's leave the readers' imagine to determine what makes this particular mayo deluxe. See you tomorrow and please send mail! :)

CheesyNoodleTama

Posted 23 June 2012 - 06:13 PM ( #170 )

Konichiwa.
Hrrrmmm... >:/
What're you thinking so hard about, Kirk?
I'm still trying to figure out what makes Deluxe Miracle Whip deluxe.
Ah. Had any theories yet?
Well... it could be that it has less calories or fat.
Nah. It's been done before. They called it light.
Darn! *scribbles in notebook*
So, Diana, Adele, what's up with you guys?
*scribbles on posterboard with red marker* Protesting!
About what?
You see, the shop keeper on the v6 and Tama-Go never do sales while Kirk gets sales all the time! So not fair!
You have a point. Things are pretty expensive.
So we'll go to the shop and protest! I'm sure the other v6s and TGs will join us!
I see. Good luck!
Thanks! *walks away with Diana*
Hmm... looks like everybody has a busy schedule.
Noodle!
Huh? Pierre?!
Yup!
I haven't seen you in a while. What's going on?
Well, I'm starting a French cooking show.
Really? Do you know how to cook Frenchly?
I think so. Here's my practice for the first show. Ahem. Welcome to Pierre's French for Llamas! Today we will be making grass ala grass!
Hmm... you have the right idea, but I don't think it's quite right.
Oh? What do you suggest I do?
Well, first of all, you need to speak French.
Bonjour. Peoples.
Good, considering my limited French vocabulary. (Hello, Mr., Mrs., Music, Cat, Ice Cream. xD) If you want to really seem French, you have to talk in such a thick accent that nobody can quite tell what you're saying exactly but can guess.
Adslsnfwhfgowshowhpowhfovoihf hi.
Great! Now, you've got the character down. What needs more tweaking is your dishes... they don't just seem French enough. Here's a French cookbook. Pick anything- except for the escargo or however that's spelled. (Thing with snails)
Why not that one?
... You don't want to know.
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHH
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFHHHHHHHHGH
:o What happened?!
The shopkeeper didn't exactly take the protest well.
He threw us out the minute we yelled, "SALE-"
Yeah, those shop keepers can be pretty tough. Ah, memories. The cookie incident with Steve and Mikan. Good times. If you don't remember, go back and read... like page 2 I think.
AHA! I'VE GOT IT! I KNOW WHAT MAKES DELUXE MIRACLE WHIP DELUXE!
What?
IT COMES.... IN A JAR!!!!!!!!!!
Uh... Kirk? ^.^; All mayo comes in a jar.
..................................................................................... O___________________________O NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
Sigh. Keep thinking.
Hey guys! Wanna taste this French pastry I made?
Sure! Mmmm! It's delicious!
Yeah! What is it?
Grass ala chocolate!
O.o .......................... soooo. *coughs* Uh, please tune in tomorrow and please please please send any mail to my PM box!
YUUUUUUUUUUUUUCCCCCCCCCK BLEAUGH BLEH BLEEEEEEEEEUHJHJHJEJ ADUGEUDFGICOUJRE OP

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: comments ok