Photo
* * * * - 31 votes
COMMENTS OK

The Cheesy Noodle Log of Tamagotchis!

• Please log in to reply

CheesyNoodleTama

• cheesynoodletama user photo
  • Group: Members

Posted 24 October 2012 - 05:10 PM ( #273 )

Hi. Sorry for not posting yesterday. So. Guess what. I HAVE ANOTHER BOOK REPORT ASDFGHJKL
Oh, Noodle! I hate book reports!
You've done them too, Christine?
Pff. Of course she has, cause she has an education belehehe blehahdjhg.
No. But when you have a book report you pause us and don't pay any attention to us and you read. A lot.
Too bad. I have to make a board game out of it. So, who votes I go for I,Robot? Me. I do. Yay. I liked the movie.
CHex mxiu xmoix xmxixmmxi
I can't type today.
I noticed. Meh, I have no ideas. We'll see you tomorrow, PM us with comments, and keep being awesome, kay?
POODLE
AQUA TUTU.

CheesyNoodleTama

Posted 27 October 2012 - 06:23 PM ( #274 )

Thanks for 4,407 views!!!
Well, sorry for not posting for 2 days. Thursday I got caught up reading a Tamagotchi Ocean log and Friday I was busy with a friend. It's Saturday, so I finally decided to run some tamas! I'm running Kira and Christine and Aki and the moment. Kira is still a Mohitamatchi, but hopefully she'll evolve either tonight or tomorrow into a teen. Christine is still with Aki, and she should be leaving tonight. Oh, and one more important thing!
Project: iDL Update
Well, I did it. Today I revealed to my mom my desire for an iDL. And good news. She didn't give me a ten minute lecture on you have too many tamas I think one is enough blah blah blah. She actually was interested and asked questions about it and stuff. I even showed her a character chart. So, I would say chances of getting an iDL in my hands December are pretty good. :3 Can't wait!
Are you done talking? You're so boring with your black boring text of boringness.
Sorry. Yes, I am done.
Well hello there world! I know you've missed me sooooo much. Anyway, motherhood is so hard. I have to sit there all day and bounce around with my little baby. It's so exhausting. Oh, Noodle, would you get me a glass of lemonade, please? The lady is parched.
I'm not your servant. <_<
Oh, please. I worked much harder than you today.
Oh yeah? I didn't see you washing a car.
I did! You just... didn't see it.
Since when did v4.5s have the animation of washing a car?
Since now!
Ahem. I have the latest feed from the world, which I follow on TamaTweet. (Blue's idea, I think.)
v4.5s never have had, and never will have, the animation of washing a car.
I'm soooo liking that.
Hmph.
I WANNA BE A KUCHITAMATCHI
Why?
Because kuchitamatchis have big lips. BIIGG ONES.
And why is it your dream to have big lips? Most people I know would do anything not to have big lips.
Because then I could use the Jumbo Lip Gloss that I got at Tama Mart.
Pfft. A boy? With lip gloss? :kuribotchi:
Shut up! Here, we have a girl with a mohawk!
You shut up!
No, you shut up!
You shut up!
They're going to be a perfect couple, aren't they?
Indeed-ili-doodley.
That's all for today! PM us with comments and questions (the tamas would absolutely love to talk to you) and have a good night!

CheesyNoodleTama

Posted 29 October 2012 - 05:25 PM ( #275 )

Hey............. 4 star rating boo ;3; Thanks anyway. Please let me know if there's anything I can do to improve...
SO tama news. Um... Christine left and Aki is now a hitodetchi, America's favorite blob. -.-' And... ah! Kira. I forgot her name for a sec. :P She's what Brian was. Tamatchi with hair. Ya.
And Iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii will always have hair ooooo
No. Stop. SInging. Aghhhhhhhhhhh
LALALDAHFUI
I'm going to go sit in the corner with a plate of cookies. YAY
Ooh I'm coming.
IMMAAAAAAAAAAAAAA BLOB IMMA BLOB YAYAYA
I have hair
I have blobbiness
HAIR
BLOB
HAIR
BLOB
HAIR
Stop fighting... the audience (If we even have any) doesn't want to read this. We're wasting their time so, bye everyone. Thanks for reading and please send comments and suggestions on how we can make this better!

CheesyNoodleTama

Posted 30 October 2012 - 05:22 PM ( #276 )

Hey! Sorry for the bad post yesterday, I wasn't in the best mood. :P I apologize for that! Well, now I'm in a better mood except for the fact that my cat attacked my hand this morning and literally ripped it open. I'm not kidding. :o So it's kinda hard type.
Oh yeah, I decided to run Crystal, just for fun (and also because Tama-Gos are the least needy to run, at least in my opinion) and I saw a little Jack O Lantern inhabiting a corner of her house! I'll post a pic tomorrow, since it is Halloween. ;)
HOLY CHEX AND MIX. This thing is creeping me out.
Hmm.... it does kinda look... weird.
Yeah. In fact, it's got like a cape or something below it. Maybe it's the headless horseman. o.o
Uwaaahhhh don't say thaaattt it's making me more freaked out
That tis' no ordinary pumpkin.....
Kira? What are you doing?
*clicks on flashlight and makes evil scary face*
Do you want to hear the tale of.... the headless Mametchi?
NO NO NO NO NOOOOO ;u;
Oooh yeah! I love scary stories!
Very well.... it was a...
Let me guess. Dark and stormy night. That's how all scary stories start.
bright and sunny day.
Well, that's a change.
A mametchi named Bob Picklepants was taking a walk along the lane. He hummed softly to himself, and thought "what a lovely day it is." Then, out of the nearest flower garden, Soupy the memetchi jumped out with gigantic plant clippers and....
NO NO NO!!! LOOK OUT BOB!!!!! THAT MEMETCHIS GONNA KILL YOUUUU ;O;
said, "Hello bob! What a lovely day it is!"
.... i said nothing.
"Would you like to come and smell my lovely petunias that I have planted?" she continued. "Oh, sure!" Bob Picklepants said. He followed Soupy into her garden which was filled with flowers of all shapes, sizes, and colors. Memetchi pointed to her patch of petunias. "Here they are, Bob!" Bob bent down to sniff them.... but suddenly....
ASDFGHJKL BOB LOOK OUT
he remembered that he had a horribly terribly serious allergic reaction to flowers, especially petunias.
i said nothing again.
But it was too late! The smell of the flowers had already wafted into his nose. "aahh.... aaaahhh.....ACHOOOOO!!!!!!!" Bob exploded with a sneeze so loud that it blew off his entire head! And from that day on, Bob had to wear a Jack O Lantern on his head... or where his head was. Now, if you have a Jack O Lantern, it is said that you can hear it sneeze.
*biting nails and sweating*
Why, that wasn't scary at all!
Eee.. that was creepy.....
Oh calm down everyone! That story can't be true!
Bat-Man's right. Calm down! It's time to end the post anyway. Thank you for reading, and please PM us with comments and questions, and watch out for sneezing Jack O Lanterns! xD
ACHOO!
.... who sneezed?
Not me.
No.
I didn't.
Um... no...
I didn't either.
I did.
ASDFGHJKL ;O;

CheesyNoodleTama

Posted 31 October 2012 - 05:46 PM ( #277 )

HAPPY HALLOWEEN!!!!! :D
So, hi. I didn't get any pictures uploaded, sorry. :(
Noodle can I dress up for Halloween?
Yeah, I guess. What do you want to be?
A cookie!
Pfff hahaha! A cookie? Come on. Totally not scary.
But I like cookies. ;_;
Ha! What a childish costume. I'm being something totally scary!
Oh? What?
I'm being.... A BUTTERFLY!
..... o_o
AHHHAAAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAA!!!!!!!!!! How is a butterfly scary?! XDDDDDDDDD
*puts on costume*
Because of.... this!
*extremely cute face*
Awwwwww!!!!! YOU'RE SOOOOOO CUTTEEEE <3
Oh my chex mix!!!!!!!! You look adorable, Kira!!!!!!! Squeeeee~
What am I missing here? :l
This... this power she has.... of making these girls so... obsessed with her cuteness.... she could take over the world!! OOOOOO_____________OOOOOOOO
That... that is scary!
That's all for today! Please PM us with questions and comments, and have a good Halloween! ^.^
And never forget the power of cuteness..... mwuahahahahhhahhhh

CheesyNoodleTama

Posted 01 November 2012 - 05:34 PM ( #278 )

Thanks for over 4,500 views!!!!
Wow, you guys are awesome! Hey, and I guess today marks one month till our 1 year anniversary! I can't believe it... hmm... I should plan a special post for that day. :3
uuughhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
Looks like somebody has a candy hangover, huh?
shuuuttt uupppppp muuuussttt haavveee cannnddyyyy
Chex mix! She's like a zombie!
Waaahhh she's creeping me out!
Noooddllleeeeee gimmeeee canddyyyy
What happened to all you got last night?
I aattteee it alllll
O.o Already?! Jeez, Kira. I'm not giving you any of my candy, that's for certain. Especially the giant Snickers I got! : D
Sniiicckkerrssss giiiivveee it toooo meeeeee
We need some way to get her out of this.
I know! Oooh Kirraaaa??? How about a nice lovely carrot?
NOOOOO CARROT YUCKKYYYY
Oh come now. Even with some ranch dressing?
NOOOOOOOO NEVERRR
Gimme those.
*throws carrots at Kira*
OOOOHHH CANDYY
*eats*
Bleh hack hack hack how dare you poison me with health food?! dbelboudgfbeolrhhhhhh
Thanks for reading! Please, send us anything at all, your questions, comments, suggestions, or just plain randomness. ^_^ See you tomorrow!

CheesyNoodleTama

Posted 03 November 2012 - 06:31 PM ( #279 )

Hi everyone! Sorry for not posting yesterday, I was busy constructing my tumblr, which I will put a link to in my siggy. Please check it out! ;)
Also, I'm pretty lucky to have got on today. I was really busy working on my book report... ah, did I tell you about that? Maybe. Whatever. It's the one where I have to make a board game. yeah. I made little clay robots for game pieces! They're soooo cute! <3 I'll be posting a pic on my tumblr when they're done baking and drying and all that stuff.
Nooodlllelleelelelele
I'm booorrrrrreddd
I don't know. Go watch TV or something, kids.
There's nothing good ononononononojojnonononnnnn
:l I don't know. Go play outside.
There's nothing to palayayayayayaayayayayayayy
KIDS DYA WANNA JUMP ON A GIANT JELLO TRAMPOLINE?
YAAA
Bat-Man's always been good with kids.
Yep. Gotta go now, so bye! Please send us PMs with comments, and whatever. Have a good night!

CheesyNoodleTama

Posted 06 November 2012 - 06:10 PM ( #280 )

Haiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii. So. I'm not dead, for any of you who were concerned about that. I've just been SUPPPERRR busy with this book report. Argh. It's driving me crazy. @_@ But yeah. Oh. Happy election day, for those in America. Not that most of you reading are old enough to vote, probably :P
Which also means that we should officially elect a president of our log!
Say, good idea. I'm going to win, of course.
Nuh uh! I, Aki, will be the.... um... first president of Noodle's log!
I believe I should be the president.
Well, if you guys really wanna do this, you have to first give speeches convincing everyone why you should be the president.
Okay! I'll go first.
I should be president of Noodle's log because I'M BATMANNNN. Also, because my name is BATMANNNNN and BATMAANNNNN is like the awesomest name ever, don't-cha think? BATMANNNNNNNNNNNN
Um. Thank you. That sounded very... um... promising. Next?
I, Crystal, should be the president because I will make all the viewers have homework! Because everyone loves homework, right?
BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO wait, I didn't say anything.
There will be a quiz on each post, so that we can make sure the readers care about what we're saying, and not just burning their eyeballs out looking at a computer screen, right?
WRONG
Vote Crystal, for the better of blogging education.
Thank you insane Violetchi Crystal. Next.
I'm Kira, and I like cheese. No really, I do. So, CHEESE. Everyone likes cheese. If I am elected president, I will love cheese forever.
Nice. Last.
I'M AKI AND I'M A CUTE WITTLE BLOB! I LOVE UNICORNS AND RAINBOWS, SO WILL YOU PLEASE VOTE FOR ME? *cute face*
OMIGOSH YES ahem ahem. And that concludes our log for today! Please send your votes to Noodle's PM box. Our vote ends Friday, so put your input by then, okay? ^.^

CheesyNoodleTama

Posted 07 November 2012 - 05:40 PM ( #281 )

Election Poll:
Bat-Man: 0
Crystal: 0
Kira: 1
Aki: 1
We have a tie in the polls so far. Thank you to FunFunMametchi and kuchipatchi.is.blue55 for your votes!
Remember, you still have until Friday to vote. ;)
So, right now I'm running Bat-Man and getting very annoyed with him. >_>
Hey! I've gotta practice my music if I am to be an awesome musician!
Good for you. I'M SO GONNA WIN THE ELECTION
NUH UH I AM
No time for political debates. I'm sick blehghghghghh I must have sneezed at least 30 times today. And it's not over yet. Gonna go now, bye. :(
SEE YOU AND VOTE FOR MEES
  • Tamacass likes this

CheesyNoodleTama

Posted 09 November 2012 - 05:34 PM ( #282 )

Thank you for 2,631 views!
Election Poll:
Hm. We can't have a tie...
SO THAT MEANS WHOEVER IS CUTER WINS, RIGHT OKAY YAYS I'M THE WINNER
No! That's not fair!
Waaahhh nobody likes usssss let us go sit in the sad corner and think about our lives, Crystall
Yess, Bat-Man uwahaahahhhhh
^_^; sorry guys... let's see. What can I do about this? How about I'll extend the vote until... how about Monday, and if we'll still tied I'll make it interesting, okay?
Sigh. Okay, I guess I can't crown my victory right now. But that's all right. All in good time.
Huh. Yeah right!
Hey! I know what would be perfect! Since you guys are so mad at each other, how about a political campaign ad about each other?
Good idea!
Ahem, ahem. I thought of that waayyyy before you.
Aki is cute. But lots of things are cute. Your cat. Your dog. Your chicken leg. That shirt you bought last week at JCPenny. Do you really want a shirt to be president? Because I wouldn't.
This ad is approved by me BATMAANNNN because I'm BAATTMANNNNN.
Pfft. Oh really? Well, I've got a show for you.
Bat-Man. He has the name Bat-Man. But what do we know about the REAL Bat-Man? He's a human. He has a bat cave and a bat phone and a bat mobile and a bat everything. He fights crime. But what about the other Bat-Man? He's fat and looks like a bee. He plays a saxophone. He has a tamagotchi. Would you trust a fat bee? No. You wouldn't.
This message is approved by AKI THE CUTEST WIDDLE THING YOU'VE EVER SEEN
How dare you.
My turn, my turn!
Kira. She says she loves cheese. We all love cheese. But did you ever take a look at Kira? She has a tuft of hair and looks like a tamatchi. What would happen if one of those hairs fell into your cheese? You would die because of the amount of toxic hair gel she puts on it. Don't find a hair in your cheese sandwich at lunch next Wednesday.
This VERY VERY VERY TRUE message is approved by Crystal.
Oh, you think that's good? Well, get a load of this!
Crystal. She has a pretty name. She has flowers on her head. She's very pretty. But is that all she is? She's also a garden freak with a green thumb. Green thumbs are not normal. Most tamagotchis don't even have thumbs, in fact. Don't trust an ugly gross disgusting stumpy little thumb.
This ad is approved by Kira who will win.
Oh. No. You. Didn't. NO ONE INSULTS MY THUMB AND GETS AWAY WITH IT *attacks Kira*
AGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
Um, I think we should end this post. By the way, I'm running all of the tams right now. Please don't forget to vote!

CheesyNoodleTama

Posted 10 November 2012 - 06:06 PM ( #283 )

Election Poll:
Well. Come on guys, I know we have more than 2 readers. Please vote!
How about starting off with a few random photos? I'm using TinyPic today because Photobucket isn't loading. Hope these come out okay.
Posted Image
In case you were wondering, that's Kira. I do a pretty good description, huh?
Now for the surprise! Little Aki surprised me and evolved this morning into....
Posted ImagePosted Image
Crackertchi!!!! I think he's become one of my favorite characters! He chose Mr. Canvas for his teacher. Okay, end of photos.
Oh my chex mix! Noodle, it's soooooo cold! >_<
He's right. It's been 50 degrees F all day here! It must be the coldest we've gotten for a long time. It actually feels like fall.
B-b-b-b-b-b-rrrrrrrrrrrrrr
I WANNA PARTY!! WOO HOO CONFETTI
H-h-h-how can you party when it's soo c-c-old?
News flash! I just won the classical music award! And Noodle fed me my favorite food, beef bowl! CAUSE FOR CELEBRATION!
Oh yeah! Come on Kira, dance with me!
Why would I dance with someone who gave me a snake when we connected today?
Sorry..... CONFETTI!!!!!
*sprays confetti all over Kira*
Agh! Confetti in my eyes!!
Okay. Lemme give you an update on the tama's status right now. Bat-Man is 3. Kira is 2 and will evolve into an adult tomorrow. Aki is 1. Crystal is 5 and shall get married tomorrow! Still running everybody! ;) I've got some logging to do on Tama Zone, so we'll wrap this up. See you tomorrow, please PM us with comments and vote!
C-c-c-c-c-c-c-collddd

CheesyNoodleTama

Posted 11 November 2012 - 06:14 PM ( #284 )

Wat. Oops, posted 2 of the same pic up there. :P Here's what I meant to post.
Posted Image
There we go. Celebration, everybody. So, moving on.
Election Poll:
-.- Please, people. Don't be afraid to vote! ;)
Tama Updates: Crystal got married to a lovely random Kikitchi this morning. Bat-Man and the Avenger's genre has switched to R&B, and they just played their first concert with it 5 minutes ago. Nothing new with Aki, he is 2. And Kira is being annoying like most of my v3s, and waiting until the last minute to evolve. Maybe I'll get lucky and she'll evolve sometime during this post.
I love being a crackertchi!
Newsflash: You're going to evolve tomorrow.
I shall still enjoy my life as a crackertchi!
Random Trivia: When I was new to tamas, I thought crackertchi looked like a ham. xDDD
Gasp! How dare you disgrace the name of the great crackertchi?
My husband is eating all the bananas in my house! Good thing I have a banana tree growing outside.
Question. Do bananas grow on trees?
Um...
I know! Since I am up to date on all the latest technology, I'll ask my Tama Phone 4S!
Do bananas grow on trees?
*ding ding*
Yes, honey sticks on bees.
That's not what I said!
Do bananas grow on trees?
*ding ding*
Yes, toodle eats squeeee.
ARGH STUPID TECHNOLOGY
*ding ding*
Stupid Kira.
WHAT DID YOU CALL ME?!
*attacks phone*

While she's busy attacking that... um.. dangerous phone, let's end this post. Please PM us with your vote and comments! See ya tomorrow!
*ding ding*
Posting.

CheesyNoodleTama

Posted 13 November 2012 - 07:23 PM ( #285 )

Heys. Sorry for not posting yesterday. The polls.... are still the same. -.- But before we get into my little post I have planned to decide this, I have some important tama news.
Aki evolved yesterday. Guess what he is?
Posted Image
Yay! Maisutchi... or something like that. I like this character.
And Bat-Man had a little surprise too.
Posted Image
He got married to a lovely music note head and had a son, Simon. :)
Crystal and her husband are the same, and Kira... is Pyonkotchi. I was mad. I mean, I know v3s are random, but they can at least give me a little more variety.
Hi, I'm Simon.
All right Noodle, how're we going to decide this?
Yeah, yeah! How am I gonna win?
Obviously no one cares.
Well, in the regular American elections, it's narrowed down to 2 candidates. Which would probably be you guys. :l
It's okay. Come, Simon. Let us watch Mickey Mouse cartoons while eating bananas.
Um. Yay?
Oh well. Let's go to Olive Garden.
And also, in the elections the candidates get to vote. Place your votes now.
I vote for me!
I vote for me!
How did I not see that coming. -.-
We're still tied...
Hm... well, sometimes there's late ballots. Let me check the mail box to see if we got any mail ins.
Ah! Here's one from Mikan, and Brian, and Christine, and Penny.
So now the poll is...
Aki: 6
Kira: 6
*face palm* You can guess who they voted for.
How are we going to decide?
Ah! But I have not voted yet. And I vote.....
Poll:
Aki:7
Kira: 6.
=O
=D
And so that means Aki has officially won the election for president of The Cheesy Noodle Log of Tamagotchis! Tune in tomorrow to see what his new duties will be! I am running Tama-Go only. See you tomorrow!

CheesyNoodleTama

Posted 16 November 2012 - 06:20 PM ( #286 )

So hey. Sorry for not posting the last 2 days. I've been sick, blehgh. :( Anyway, Crystal had a son. Who has no name. Yeah.
I'm suddenly no name, apparently.
OMG I KNOW THE PERFECT NAME FOR YOU ARTEMIS SQUEEEEEEEEEEE <--- Artemis Fowl nerd
Oh. Isn't Artemis a girl's name?
NO NOT ACCORDING TO ARTEMIS DON'T YOU DARE SAY THAT
O.o weirdo.
IKR?! I'm Simon and I hate my color and I have a slight suspicion I'm named after Simon Cowell.
Best buddies yays.
I'm Kira and I'm awesome I guess.........
This post is going nowhere. See you tomorrow with hopefully at better post.

CheesyNoodleTama

Posted 17 November 2012 - 06:24 PM ( #287 )

As president of the log, I declare that I get cookies from Crystal because she bakes good cookies!
Fine, Mr.President. What type?
Fudge tripple wripple chex mix mix.
Um...I don't know how to make-
MAKE IIIT
O-okay..
Bat-Man! Play me royal music.
*plays jazz*
NO NO NO THAT IS NOT ROYAL >:(
Um... so what is?
Play... A LONG SYMPHONY THAT I WROTE MYSELF
It just has a lot of rests... and really sharp notes.
PLAY IT
Okay.. -.-;
You know Aki, there's a lot more to being president then just ordering people around...
What did you say, Peasant?
You also have one big duty.
What? *sparkley eyes*
You get to do.... PAPERWORK!!!!! =D
... wat. 0_0
Here ya go! *pulls out giant mountain o' papers*
I DIDN'T SIGN UP FOR THIIIISSSS
You're the president.
Ha ha.
Bleeh.
I really don't have a lot of ideas lately. :,< I guess I see you tomorrow. Please, send in ideas or comments to help us out. And thanks, I guess for the 4 star review... again.
  • Tamacass likes this

CheesyNoodleTama

Posted 20 November 2012 - 06:09 PM ( #288 )

Hey! So sorry for not posting the last... 3 days! School's been SUPER crazy lately. But anyway, I'm back and feeling much better, but I haven't unpaused any tamas yet.
And I know what it's time for!!
Cookies?
Waffles?
Cheesecake?
Banana bread?
Nope! It's-
BLACK FRIDAY FRIDAY GOTTA GET DOWN ON FRIDAY
NO.
But I love Black Friday! I'm going to the Tama Super Store at midnight to get a good deal on every single thing I want for myself muhahahahah greedy gifts for everybody!
Ugh. I'm tired of Black Friday. That's all you ever see on TV @_@ I support the Wal-Mart workers going on strike.
.... WILL YOU PEOPLE STOP INTERRUPTING ME????!!!!!!!!! :angry:
meep.
NO MEEP
NO DOT DOT DOT
*silence*
Very well. Now, everyone! It's time for everybody's favorite game show, Chicken OR Octopus! With your new host, President Aki!
Pff. Show off.
Anyways, today our contestants are the new ones! Artemis and Simon!!!
What is this?
Huh?
And here's Pierre the Llama to explain how to play!
Hello clueless little children! To play chicken or octopus, you be very random. Okay now I love you bye bye.
Well, that didn't help much.
All right, babies! Today on Chicken or Octopus, we shall play charades! The first one to guess 5 correctly wins!
Okay. Bring it on. I guess.
Here's the first one! *spins on head and screams*
A top. Definitely a top.
An insane break-dancer?
Nope!
Excuse me, would you like any refreshments?
Oh, yes. I'll have a potato soda-
DING DING DING DING Congratulations, Artemis! You have guessed correctly! I was a potato!
You were?! HOW?! O.o
Next charade! *stares at no one in particular but it's still a pretty creepy stare*
A very creepy dude.
Um... are you in a trance?
No
I'm stumped-
DING DING DING DING Yes, Simon! I was a stump!
... really
Hm......
Right now, the scores are tied!! Here's your third charade! *collapses on floor*
A dead person!
Yeah, yeah! You died?
*shakes head*
._.
Ugh, stupid fly! *swats at fly buzzing past*
*jumps back up* DING DING DING DING Yes, yes, Artemis you are correct! I was a dead fly!
How was I supposed to know that?!
Oh dear. Due to our limited amount of time, we only have room for one more charade! This means that if Simon guesses correctly, we will end in a tie. If Artemis guesses correctly, he will win! Here's the last charade. *dances weirdly*
A crazy ballet dancer?
A.. demented ballet dancer?
Nope.
Oh hey. There's a hippo documentary on TV. Noodle, can you record-
DING DING DING DING DING! That is right, Simon! I was a dancing hippo!
This... is just pointless.
We have ended in a tie. Which means, bring on the chickens and octopuses!
Wait, what?!
EAGHH!!!!
*both covered in chickens and octopuses*
That's all the time we have for today on Chicken or Octopus! Please send your comments to Noodle's PM box! Don't forget to rate, follow, and have an awesome-tastic day!
  • Tamacass likes this

CheesyNoodleTama

Posted 21 November 2012 - 06:11 PM ( #289 )

Konichiwa! Hooray for the 4 day weekend! Everyone's still paused, might run them tomorrow or something.
I am awesome.
I'm awesomer than you, daddy.
gaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaasssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssppppppppppppppppppppppppp
Oh no he didn't.
not.... in a million years..... TRUE
I'm awesome yeaH
NO YOU AREN'T *attacks Simon*
eeek
Ahem ahem as president of the log, I declare no fighting..
Okay fine
You give up easily.
I just don't wanna get arrested or anything.
Pfff. You already have the stripes.
Shut up!
That's all for today. Please PM us with comments and have an awesome day.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: comments ok