The Cheesy Noodle Log of Tamagotchis!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CheesyNoodleTama

Reaction score
Hello! I have decided to start a tama log! For now I will be logging my v4.5 tamagotchi! If I get other tamas, I'll log them too. I'll try to post everyday, and put a picture in too.

So, my tama's name is Mikan. She is a young marotchi. She's kind of chatty.

Yeah I am! Hello all you people out there!!!!!

Mikan... anyway, I had to pause her for a while because I was at school. Then I finally came home. I turned Mikan on. She got some mail. It was... a snake. Then she cried because of the snake.

Well duh! I totally hate snakes!!! Ewww!

She lost all her happy hearts. I fed her a piece of pizza and some pudding.

And then there was a bunch of really loud noise!!!! It went BBBBBAAAAAAAGUGUGUGUGUGBAABWWAAA!!!!!!!!

That was me practicing my saxophone. And Mikan, you do a terrible saxophone impression.

Maybe it's just that you play terribly.

NO I DO NOT!!!!! Urr... anyway, then we played a game of apple. Then we connected a couple of times with my sister's tama, Mario.

Ohhhh Mario... so dreamy.....

Ok then Mikan. So they visited and he gave Mikan a slice of pizza and Mikan gave him bananas.

That was the most romantic slice of pizza in the world....

Mikan... sigh. Anyway, that's pretty much what Mikan-chan did today.

Nuh-uh! I went to Hawaii!!!! Oh yeah!!!

No you didn't. Now for the picture. It might not come out that well though.

Last edited by a moderator:
Ok I'm back for another logging! For some reason the picture I was trying to post didn't show up. Oh well. I'll try again today. So today my little sister has her friend over and it's getting kind of LOUD.

Like yeah! They're all "OH GREATY GREAT GREAT!" "AAAGGGGHHHH!" "I FELL OFF THE EDGE!!!!"

You're exaggerating Mikan. Yeah. So anyway, she wanted me to play a game of Mario Kart with them so I did (oh yeah! I was Luigi!). And so I'm currently trying to watch a Maru video on YouTube. For the log part, I gave Mikan a piece of pie and an orange. Then we played apple and went to school.

That pie was goooooooooood good good good good good good good good good good good good good good good good good good good good good good-

Mikan! Ok ok, we get it! The pie was good!

You just don't understand! That was APPLE PIE! It was sooooo YUMMY YUMMY YUMMY YUMMY YUMMY YUMMY!!!!!!

Aggh! Ok! You like pie! Geez! Then today at school I found out that I have to do a book report for winter vacation. So I'm doing it on "A Wrinkle In Time". It's sooo good! Like one of my favorite books! The only bad part is that I have to do a report on it. Sigh. Well, I try to put a picture up again but it probably won't work.

Ok people just remember that pie is awesome awesome awesome awesome awesome awesome awesome awesome-

Shut up Mikan. :3

Just found out that it won't let me post a pic. Oh well. Sorry! :3

Ok sorry I didn't log the other day I was busy finishing up my report on Belgium.

Well yeah! Whoo-hooo I'm on a bus!

Oh yeah I forgot to mention that Mikan is in Tama Town right now. She's visiting the school.

Yeah and I'm playing the word search game! I can't find the word learn!!!

Ok I'll help you. Please hold on. *helps tama*

Yay! Now I'm playing clean up!

You do that Mikan. Anyway, yesterday my sister's tama Mario evolved from a hitodetchi into a crackertchi. So Mikan met him.

Oooh he was even dreamyer!!!!!! :wub:

Good grief Mikan. You're at the arcade. Go play Ring Toss.

Ok! Yaaaayyyy!!!

So today Mikan had a bowl of cereal and some juice for breakfast. Then we played apple, man hole, and shapes. She went to school... and that's about all right now.

I WON I WON I WON I WON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I GOT A CREPE SUZETTE!!!!!!!! MY FAVORITE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sigh. Good for you. :lol: That's all for now!

Aggghhh!!! So so sooo sory I haven't logged on a while!!!! It's just that I have a band concert coming up and my stupid (more explanation on why she's stupid later in the post) teacher is giving us too much homework and my birthday is on the 13th so I have to make wishlists for all my family and I have to make speculoos(a type of Belgian spice cookie) and buy Belgian chocolate for my class's Food Fiesta (we're bringing foods from our country) and it's CRAZYYYY!!!!!

Are you done talking?

Sigh. Yes Mikan, I am.

Well hi people! Hello to allll myy faannss!!!! I love you! I'm so sorry! I missed you soo much!

Mikan... you're not THAT famous.

Oh yes I am. You're just jealous.

Anyway, Mikan is just bouncing around like normal. I fed her a sundae and we played apple.

Ok ok! Are you done with the boring stuff now?

It is not boring! It's the story of your life!

Whatever.

Ok. Now for why my teacher is stupid. At the beginning of the year, she was still on maternity leave so we had a substitute for 3 months. And she was the WORST TEACHER EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!! So then when she finally came back I thought all was going to be fine. WRONG. They were exactly the SAME! Down to the favorite color and even... even...*shudder shudder* THE LIKING OF JUSTIN BEAVER!!!! EWWWWWWWW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Whatever!!! lalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalallaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Aggh! Mikan! Stop screeching!

Screeching?! What are you talking about? This is singing! Isn't it beautiful?

No! It sounds like someone is trying to kill you!

Bleah.

Anyway, someone sent me an Amazon gift card for my b-day. So I'm gonna buy some kind of tama. Then there will be another tama to log! Okay, all for now from me and Mikan-chan!

ohh! I wrote a new song!! lalaloooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

I am baacckk!

ooh! Me too me too! I'm here too!

You're always here Mikan. Anyway, today she ate a donut and an orange for breakfast and played apple. She went to school and then she connected with Mario a couple times.

JINGLE BELLS JINGLE BELLS ALLL THE WAAAAYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! OH WHAAT FUUN IT ISS TOO RIIIDDEEE IIINNN AA ONEE PONYITCHII OPEENN SLEEIIGHHH!!!! HEEEEYYYYYY!!!!!!

Mikan!! What are you doing now?!

I'm Christmas caroling. DECK THE HAAALLLS WITH BOUGHSS OFF HOLLYYY FA LALALLAALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!

Mikan, I don't think that they say "la" THAT many times. And so moving on, I really excited for my b-day on the 13th. I think my mom may have gotten me another tama! Yay! :3

ON THEE FIRST DAAYY OFF CHRISTMAASS MYYY TRUEE LOOVEE GAAVVEE TOOOOO MEEEEEE!!! A CHICKENN IN AAN APPLEE TREEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This could take a while. Bye!!!!

Phew! I'm back, and I'm tired. I've had a busy day!

Oh yeah and I was with her the whooolllee time man! It was groovy!!

What's up with the "groovy" thing Mikan?

I'm a hippie today! Ooh! HERE COMES THE SUUNN! DODODOOO!

Oh really? You're singing a Beatles song now too. Anyway, Mikan went Christmas shopping with me and my mom today. I got some really cool presents for my sister FunFunMemetchi. I also got some stuff for my ELP (ELP=Extended Learning Program basically it's a weekly pull out class that you can get into by passing a super hard tests so yeah, I'm smart so I get to miss class every Tuesday but too bad I don't miss P.E. in the afternoon :( ) teacher Ms.Knappenberger. She is the best teacher EVER because she's funny and witty and so totally AWESOME!!! She also really likes Angry Birds so for Christmas I got her a candy cane mug, some Belgian chocolate and a yellow Angry Bird. :3 We also got 2 more remotes for our Wii! Yay! I c an't wait to try a four player Mario Kart game, which I'll be doing in a moment. For the logging, today Mikan had a cupcake and an orange for breakfast, then she played tug of war and went to school.

OOooh!!!!Noodle, I wanna play Mario Kart with you guys! It's soo groovy man! I AM THE WALRUS!!! COOCOOCHOOO!!!!

I guess I'll go play Mario Kart now. Oh yeah! I forgot to mention that Mikan turned 2 years old yesterday! Yay! I'm having orange chicken for dinner. Yummy! That was random. Bye! :3

GROOVY MAAN!!! PEACE OUUTT!!!!

Hii! It's my b-day tooday! Yaaay!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY NOODLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks Mikan. Today she ate some beef and some yogurt and played manhole. Then she went to school 2 times and used her new fishing pole. And then she surprised me and said happy birthday! She put a huge cake on the screen and then the screen flashed happy birthday! It was so sweet of you! :3

Yeah, I know. I'll have you know, that cake took me forever to make!

Uh-huh. Oh yeah. And then she pooped. Was that my present or something?

No comment.

Whatever. Anyway.-

:newmametchi: HAPPY :ichigotchi: BIRTHDAY :hitodetchi: TOO :babytchi: YOUUU!!!!!!! :mimitchi: HAPPY :kusatchi: BIRTHDAY :gozarutchi: TOOO :rolleyes: YOOOUU!!!! :tarakotchi: HAPPY BIRTHDAAYYY DEAR NOODLE!!!!!! :wacko: HAPPY BIRTHDAY TOOOOOO YOOOOOOOOUUUUUUU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Aww! Thanks Mikan! Bye everybody!!!

Hello. I'm back.

Hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii

Good grief! Mikan, how long do you have to say hi?

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa looooooooooooooooooooooooooooongggggggg tiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiimmmmeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Okay. What are you pretending to be today?

Iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaammmmmmmmmm aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa fooooooooooooouuuurrrtttunnnneeeee teeeeellllleeerrr.

Oh really. Ok, what's my fortune?

Youuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu wwiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiilllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll beeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee eeeaaaatttteeeeeeennnnn bbyyyyyy aaaaa giaaaaaaannnnnttttt coooooocckkkkkrooooooaaachhhhhhhhhhhhh

... That is the weirdest fortune I've ever heard.

Iiiiiiiiitttt iiiiissssss trrruuuuueeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

Anyway, why do you have to talk like that?

BBBBbeeeeecccaaaaauuuuuuususeeeeee.................... IIIIIIiiiiiii ddddooooooonnn'ttttttttttt knnnnoooooowwwww!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Whatever. Today Mikan ate some sushi and a bunch of bananas. Then we played apple and manhole. Then she went to school... and that's about it. :3

TTTTooooooooooo eeeevvvverrrryyy ooonnnneee ooouuuuutttt ththteeeeereeee!!!!!! YYooooouuu ttooooooo wiiiiiiilll beeeeee deeeeeevooooouuurrreeeddd byyyyyyyyy coooooockkkroooaaaachhhhhhessssss!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Don't listen to her. Bye!

Hi....

WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWHHHAAATTT""SSSSS UPPPPPPPPP?!!!

Aggh! Mikan! Stop screaming!!!!!!!!!!!!

I AM NOT SCREAAAMMING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YOU ARE!!!!!!!!!!!!

no, THIS IS SCREAMING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGGGGGGGGGHHHHH!!!!

SO TODAY, MIKAN ATE SOME PUDDING AND PLAYED APPLE AND WENT TO SCHOOL. THE END!

lALALALALALALAAAAA!!!! i AM MIKAN AND I AM AWESOME AND I LIKE CHEESSEE!!!!!!!!!!!

bYYEEE!!! :ichigotchi: :hitodetchi: :ichigotchi: :hitodetchi: :hitodetchi: :hitodetchi: :p :3 :)

Hiiiii!!!

Hi to you too.

Sorry about yesterday's logging, it was kinda crazy... but I was bored so oh well. And if kutchipatchi.is.blue ever reads this, I just want to say that I love reading your tama log every day and you inspired me to make this log. Soo... Mikan ate some grapes and a cupcake and played shapes and pooped two times and now it's time for me to get off bye.

BBBYYYYEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

(Sorry, this was short.)

Wow, today has been a big day for Mikan! :hitodetchi:

Oh yeah I am new and improved!!!!!

Let me explain. We were driving home from going to church and I had taken Mikan with me and all of the sudden I hear the evolving beep!!! Then she evolved into a ura yattachi!!

Yeah and I was all big and awesome!!!!!!

And then she fell asleep. She woke back up at 10:00. Then I discovered she can use all of her items now. She played with almost everything! She even played woth a trumpet, and I'll tell you she is a great trumpet player.

I know I'm so awesome, right?

Yeah so we played with a lot of new items and then I used the plane ticket to New York I have and she went to New York and I'm just picking up her souvenir on Tama Town right now. It's... a t-shirt!!! Cool. :3 So then I accidentally gave Mikan a love potion. Then we connected with Mario and now it says that they're partners!!! Aggh! But Mario-kun is a teen and Mikan- chan is an adult! Can they get married yet? I don't know, so I'll ask tama talk.:3

Oh Mario!!!!!!!!!! I cannot wait to get married! Then we will have kids! If it is a boy, I want you to name it Fred! If it is a girl, you must name it Katie!!!! ooo

I see. I'll remember that Mikan. Bye!!!!! :3 :wub:

Hi!

Hello!!!! Oooooyeeaaaaaa

And thank you for over 100 views!! :lol: I also see that someone voted for this. Who could it be??? :huh: :huh:

That means I'm famous! Ooooooooyeeeaaaaa

So today Mikan ate french fries, played climb, and played her trumpet.

Oooooooyeaaaaaaaaaaaa

Mikan! Stop saying ooooooooyeeeaaaaaaaaa!!!!!!

Haha now you're saying it ooooooooyeaaaaaaaaa

I bet I can say it louder than you. oooooooooyyeeeeeeeeaaaaaa!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Nope. I can be louder. OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

byeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hello! Woo-hooo!! Finally on my winter break! And I think I may have figured out how to post pictures. If I can, they'll be at the end of this post! :3

Noodle, then the world will be able to see my beautiful face!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Indeed. So Today Mikan ate a hot dog and some apple pie. Then she played shapes and went to school 2 times. I kept her on while I was playing Starfy on my DS and I looked up and saw Mikan sitting by a Christmas tree! It was so cute! If my picture trick works, I'll have a picture of that.

I love my Christmas tree!!!!!! It's soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!

It was really that awesome, huh? Ok, let's see if my pics work! Cross your fingers everybody!

C:\Users\Natalie\Pictures\Web Cam\20211858.jpg

This first one (if it comes out) is a pic of Mikan with her Christmas tree. Let's try another one!

C:\Users\Natalie\Pictures\Web Cam\2021204.jpg

This one is Mikan playing her trumpet.

C:\Users\Natalie\Pictures\Web Cam\20211938.jpg

And this should be a close up of Mikan. Hopefully it will work!

Yeah!

Now for the moment of truth... gulp... *clicks post*

Hi! Ok, success! I have created a miracle! I finally will be able to get pictures on here! Here goes! Ok, here's the first one. It's Mikan by her Christmas tree.

https://s1198.photobucket.com/albums/aa459/NekoChanNyan/?action=view&current=20211858.jpg

I hope this will work! Ok, this one is a pic of a closeup of Mikan!

https://s1198.photobucket.com/albums/aa459/NekoChanNyan/?action=view&current=20211938.jpg

That's all the tama pics for today!

HI!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mikan is here again. Today she ate a hot dog and some juice, played tug of war and shapes, went to school, and played with her new RC helicopter. She had a lot of fun!

Oh yeah I did!!!

I'm hoping for a Music Star for Christmas. Regardless, if I get one or not, I'm ordering a v5 with my Amazon gift card. I'll get it in the computer pack because the only other ones there are things called Familitchi Celebrity Life or something, and they're like 70 bucks! Eek!!! So hopefully, there will be one, if not two, more tamas on this log! Yay!

B-but then you won't love me anymore... you'll be too busy with the other fancy tamas to care about meeeee sob sob sob sob

Noo, Mikan! I'll always love you! And I promise I'll take care of you just like I always do! Nothing will change!

sniff... Really???

Of course!

YAAAAAYYYYY and by the way people I hope you are enjoying by beautiful face!!!!

Indeed. Today I went to the library. Why is it that they never have Cardcaptor Sakura Volume 5?! But they always have volume 6!!! And back when I wasn't on 5 yet they always had it there!!!!! Grrr...

I like cheese!!!!!!

That was random.

Chicken!!!!!!

Whatever. By the way, congratz to Kuchipatchi.is.blue for getting the pictures up. I like them a lot!

Lalalalaaa

I just got out of a shower. Mmm... it was nice and warm. But now that I'm out of the shower, I'm all cold!!! :( My crazy cat Sabrina was there too. She is a tortoiseshell orange tabby something or other mix. She has a weird obsession with the bathroom. Seriously! She gets super purry and nudgey and she even LICKS THE TOILET. Weirdo, right? Her tail gets all bushy too. She gets super excited.

Cats are so weird.

Well, ours are. I have 2 other cats, Molly and Koko. Molly is old she is 13. She gets in fights all the time. Koko is my best kitty friend. She likes to hog my bed almost every night. She loves to steal human food (as do the other 2) and has an obsession with rubber. So maybe Molly is the most normal cat we have... well, normal by our standards. ;p

I want fried chicken for dinner!!

I'll see what I can do... Anyway, this has turned from a tama log into me randomly typing whatever comes into my mind. So, I guess I'll say goodbye!

See ya tomorrow!!!!

HI! Sorry I didn't post yesterday! I was busy.

Hii!!!!!!!!! I'm gonna get married soon!!!!!!!!!!

Oh yeah! Mario-kun evolved yesterday into a tenpatchi! He and Mikan-chan are partners now! I asked tamatalk how the marriage will happen, and a person said that one day they will kiss, and fireworks will go off and 2 little babies will appear!!! I can't wait until that day!

He's sooooo dreamy!!! All ten legs!!!! OOoooohh

Yes, they are madly in love. They kiss every time they see each other. It's kinda weird. Anyway, today Mikan ate a sundae and a muffin and played shapes. Then she and Mario connected a lot. That's about all right now.

ooohhh I can't wait for Christmas!!!! I hope Santaclautchi brings me a guitar!!!

:3 Hopefully he will, Mikan. I'm playing Nyan Cat right now. Just for fun, here's my stats so far:

Fur:eek:range Icing: blue Candy:rainbow Top Score: 5,742 nyans Total Nyans: 19,780 Galaxy Visits: 5 Avg Nyans: 3,956 Time Played: 8 min 59 sec OmNomNometers: 21 Yummies Eaten: 346 Veggies Eaten: 17 Stars Eaten: 10 Wikis Eaten: 1 Fave Yummy: Strawberry "Fave" Veggie: green onion Secrets Found: 0.

What is a secret in that game anyway?! If you have any idea, please PM me!

nyannyannyanyanyanyannyanyannyannyannaynayanyannyanyanyanyanyanyanyanyanaynannyanyanyanyanyanaaaaannnn

Mikan?! What are you doing?

I'm being a poptart cat!! nyanyanyanyanyanya yummy lollipop nyanyanyanyanyannyanyanyanyanyanya yuck a cabbage nyanyanyanyanya

This is going to go on forever. So, did anyone notice my new holiday picture? Cute! Well, I guess it's time to say goodbye!

nyanyanyanyanyanyanyaaaa bye nyanyanyanynayan ooh strawberry nyanyanyanyanayanayyyyyaaa

Hello!! Mikan just woke up. Yay! It's Christmas Eve! I'm excited for tomorrow!

Yeah meee toooo!!!! I hope Santaclautchi brings me a guitar!!!

Hopefully he will. My sister found me a little santa hat that I can hang on Mikan. You know, something interesting that I've learned about Mikan is that some days when she bounces around the screen she trips, and other days (like today) she doesn't trip at all and does a little jump in the middle of the screen. I wonder why that is??

Weehhooooo!!!!!!!! I'm gonna stay up sooooo late that I'll see Santaclautchi!!!

No, you won't Mikan. You shall be a good little tama and go to bed at 10:00.

Hmmpphh... you're no fun.

Yeah yeah. I'm playing UnovaRPG Pokemon right know. Trying to beat that rock gym leader. My pokemon are Pikachu, Audino, Plusle, Minule, and Glameow, and Pachurisu. I also have a Abra, but it's on my battle team. Wait. Wait. YEEAAAAHHH!!!!!!!!! I got the badge!!! Yess! But now I have to go to the Pokemon center to heal my buddies. Hmm.. ok, Mikan just woke up and she hasn't done anything yet except getting her little horoscope thingy. I'm hoping she'll get a job soon. She wants to be an artist. :3 Bye!!

Seeyaa! And Merry Christmas!!!!!!!!!!!

Big news!!! Big news!!! Right after I logged off, Mikan got a ! letter! She said goodbye to her teacher and then she had to pick her job! We could choose the circus, the preschool, the airport, or a dancer. We picked a dancer. Mikan went up to the judges. All three said yes!!!!!! So then we played the mini game for her job. It was super fun!!

Oh yeah I can dance!!!!! It's sooooo awesome!!!!!

Merry Christmas!!!!!!

And a happy New yYeaaarrr!!!!!

Mikan, it's not even the New Year yet. So, no new tamas yet, but we're going to my grandma's house for dinner this evening and me and my sister both asked her for a Music Star. I overheard her and my mom talking about how they would need more tama batteries so hopefully that means a tama!!! Well, if not, I have a $30 Amazon gift card at my will!!! Oh yeah! So right now Mikan is just doing her usual bouncing around.

Yep I am!!!

Hey Mikan! You might get to meet a new friend tonight!!!

REALLY?! HOW!!!???

Well, my cousins are coming to visit for Christmas and my cousin Christine (she's the one who introduced me to tamas. I remember that Christmas when I was in first grade... she gave me the v4.5 that I have today!!) has a v2 and hopefully she will bring it so that you guys can connect!

Yay!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Well, I have to go now. Merry Christmas everyone!!!!

Yeaahhhh!!!!

And hopefully tomorrow there will be 2 tamas on this log! Be prepared to meet a new tama! :3

Latest posts

Back