Photo
* * * * - 31 votes
COMMENTS OK

The Cheesy Noodle Log of Tamagotchis!

• Please log in to reply

CheesyNoodleTama

• cheesynoodletama user photo
  • Group: Members

Posted 30 April 2012 - 08:48 PM ( #137 )

Hello! So, first of all I would like to inform you (again) about the how the posting is going to go these days. As if I didn't already have enough projects to do already, I got assigned a book report today on top of everything else. So now I have to read Eragon in a week, and it's a 500 page book. -_- So I am basically reading all afternoon, so log posts won't be until some time in the evening, if I find time to post at all. But now on to the important things!
So we're more important than your school work? What kind of a student are you?
Would you rather not exist, Mina?
Noooo.. :rolleyes:
Good. I knew you'd see it that way. Exciting news! Today while I was doing my endless reading, I heard the evolving beep! I look over to see Adele as a..... (drumroll please)
*plays drumroll*
Lovelitchi!!! I was not expecting perfect care! :D
Yay yay yay yay yahhooo!!!! I'm a Lovelitchi! I can hypnotize people with my sparkling eyes!
No you can't.
Oh yeah? *stares Noodle in the eyes* YOOOUUU WIIILLLL MAAKKEE MEE A SANDWICHHHHHH
I WIIILLL MAKKKEE YOUUU A SANDWICHHHH MAAAAAAAASTTTERRR.... WHAAAATTTT KIIINNDDDD???
HAAAAMMMMMM ANDDDD CHEEESEE WITH MUSTARDDDD
OOOKKAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY. YOUUURRR WIIISSHHH IISSSS MYYYY COMMANDDDD *goes to kitchen and makes sandwich* HEERRRE YOUUU GOOOOO MASSSTTEERRR
THAAANNNKKK YOUUUU SERRRVAANNT.... YOUU ARRREEE RELEASSSEEEDDD... *snaps fingers and bites into sandwich*
Whoaa... What just happened?
WOOWWW!!!!
Let's see.. what was I going to say? Oh yeah, I am leaving Usagi and her ninja husband and their daughter Diana on tonight so maybe they will leave.
HI! I'M DIANA!!
THE WEIRD RANDOM THING OF THE DAY
is that all the smileys are back now! Yay!
THE RANDOM WORD OF THE DAY
is root. See you tomorrow night may the force be with you and be awesome! Ugh, now back to more reading. My eyes hurt. :(

CheesyNoodleTama

Posted 06 May 2012 - 06:07 PM ( #138 )

WE'RE BAAAAAAACCCCKKKK!!!!!!!!!!! :D
Did ya miss us? Huh? Huh?
Hello to you people!!!
Long time no see!
Well, here we all are again! I said that because of the project I would be away but now we are back! Thank you very much to NinjasaurusRex for expressing concern for us! Don't worry, I don't plan on stopping anytime soon. ;) Also, thanks to tamagotchicuteness for following! Good to see fans! So, as of... oh I don't know.. some time this afternoon I officially finished Eragon! It was a good book. The tamas have not be unpaused for a while and Diana is still a tiny little baby because at the moment I don't really feel like taking care of a white blob that beeps every 5 seconds.
Hey! I do not!
Really?
So guess whaat? Today Noodle was doing this weird thing called um needlepoint and she did it for a long time.
Yeah she was using yarn like a little granny!
Hey! I'm not a little granny! And how did you know that I was doing that?!
We have hidden cameras.
ADELE! Idiot! Now they aren't hidden anymore!
Well she doesn't know where they're hidden, does she?
GAAASP HIDDEN CAMERAS?! WHERE?!
Ha, we'll never tell you.

What if I.... TICKLE THE BABY?!
I know nothing. I was only born... *counts on fingers* Hey wait I can't count on my fingers I don't have any hahaahhahahahahahahhahhaaa!

Obviously I can't get any info from her. -_-
So they shall remain hidden. But be aware Noodle, that we are always watching you... oooohh. :o
Yeah, so don't try anything funny!
is that my head hurts.
is aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa. Well maybe it's not quite a word but oh well! Thank you everyone! WE HAVE RETURNED! I LOVE YOU ALL! :wub:

CheesyNoodleTama

Posted 08 May 2012 - 07:08 PM ( #139 )

-_- SORRRRYY!!!!!!!!!!! I couldn't post yesterday because I was busy working on the project part of my book report. I'm making a little Eragon themed newspaper. So once again, this will be a quick update to say a lot of things in a hurry. Prepare for extremely long run-on sentence.
Prepared!
Ready!
What's a run-o-
Okay so as you people know I have this giant book report to do and I will be working on that a lot but also I have a band concert tomorrow night and on Thursday night I have to go to this stupid thing where we have to meet these pen-pals that we had that nobody has anything in common with and she asked me in the last letter if I had dandruff O_________O but back to the point I have to do that on Thursday around six so I won't be around much for a few days I can hopefully get on for a like 10 minutes or something to post here and reply to my roleplay but please still PM me I can answer you and I really shouldn't be here right now at all I'm supposed to be looking for Eragon pictures so I'm like switching tabs every time someone walks by and Someone Like You is playing right now and my pen-pal hates Adele. >:( GAAAAAAAAAAAASSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSPPPPPPPPP
*faints*
Someone so young cannot withstand such power.
Woo.
haahh haah haaahhh gaaaaaasssp koff koff koff
Breath Noodle breath!
hah haah Well there you have it. Thank you for reading and please continue to bear with us all!!! See you for like 3 seconds tomorrow!

CheesyNoodleTama

Posted 09 May 2012 - 05:25 PM ( #140 )

Okay. Sooooo I had more time than I thought I would today so I decided to.... DA DA DA DAAA! Unpause the tamas!!!!! Diana turned into Hitodetchi while watching me do my boring math.
IT WAS SOOOOO BORING CAUSE NOODLE WAS SCRIBBLING AND SAYING URGH WHAT IS THE ANSWER TO THIS HUH WHAT
We get it. Oh my gosh. What the heck? When I was walking home from school it was like 90 degrees and super sunny and now... it's cloudy and really dark outside. And there's some thunder. O_O
WWWWWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH ME SCARREEEEDD MIIIINNNNNNAAAAAAAAA PROTECT MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
AAAAAAAAAAAAAGGGGGGGGGH I'M SCARED TOOOOOOOOO EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEIIIIIIIIIIIIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
I'm not scared! Cause Luke is with me!
Who's Luke? AAAAAAAAAAGGGGGGGGH MORE BOOMY SCARY WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGGGGGGGGHHHHHHH
FLASHY LIGHTYYYYYY AAAAAAAGHHHHHHHHHHHH
For your information, that's called lightning, Diana. And yeah, that's the Tama-Go news. Do you remember Luke the Kikitchi? My sister's Tama-Go? Well, we have decided to have them get married when they're old enough. :) Oh hey. Luke's color is the same as Diana's on Luke's log....
:wacko: Not to worry! Before I talk, I shall put a smiley face here!
Good thinking Luke!
Windy. Very windy. I wonder if it will rain. Just in time for my night band concert. The morning ones were already enough of a disaster. The obnoxious saxophone player on my left was ahem ahem apparently "stretching" but ended up hitting me on the side of the head. Hard. Like about where my temple is. KILLER HEADACHE RIGHT NOW. :(
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHH SCARY BOOOOOOMMMMM
WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
Oh dang. Looks like it might be a duststorm. Oh, there's the rain!
AAAAAAAAAAAAGGGGGGGGGGH WHAT IS ALL THAT BANGING?!
THE SKY IS FALLING THE SKY IS FALLING
Hey, I thought you weren't scared.
ah.... :rolleyes:
Geez. It's really pouring!!!! :o
WWWWWWWWWWWAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
Hey, at least you guys get to stay inside and be warm. I have to go out in it. Ugh.
Oh. Yays!
is that I ate a chocolate cupcake today!
is SUPERRAINY! See you tomorrow!

CheesyNoodleTama

Posted 12 May 2012 - 02:51 PM ( #141 )

Hello I did not update Thursday or Friday and I am sorry but there are reasons for that. Thursday was the stupid picnic. It went exactly how I thought it would. My pen-pal only said one word to me the whole hour I was there: Hi. Then Friday the computer was being glitchy so I couldn't post. -_- But here we are today.
Hey Noodle guess what??? We invited our mothers to come to the log today!
Oh, in honor of mother's day? That's nice. :)
YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYYYY MOMMY IS HERE MOMMY IS HERE YAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYY!!!!
Hello dear. You have grown up to be a very pretty blob.
MOOOOOOOMMMMMMYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!! Don't call me a blooooobbbbb!!!!
Really. Don't.
It's a very sensitive subject for her.
Oh? But she's just such a CUTE WITTLE BLOOOOWWWWBBBBBB!!!!!!!!!!
RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!!!!!!! *attacks Usagi*
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAUIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!
That's what you get for insulting the bwob!
Goodness child! None of my special bazillion jilllion ten ten ten ten en thousand chocolate cookies for you if you keep this up!
*eyes sparkle* Yeeess mother.
I am here too! Helloooo people!
HI MOOOM!
sniff. this log brings back so many memories.
Hey it's MIIIIKKKKKKKKKKKKAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D
Hey Mom!
So Noodle, how are you doing these days?
Pretty good.
is that I bought cookies and cream poptarts today. I shall eat one later! ^_^ Yum!
is CNT! Abbreviation for my name. ;) See ya!
EDIT: YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSS PAGE 8!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Edited by CheesyNoodleTama, 12 May 2012 - 02:52 PM.

CheesyNoodleTama

Posted 14 May 2012 - 05:34 PM ( #142 )

Hey! Sorry I didn't post yesterday. My parents made it a computer free day. -_-
That sucks! I love computers!
When did that happen?
Uh. Yesterday?
So what happened to make you a computer geek, young blobby?
Okay so last night I was awake cause I couldn't sleep cause you were snoring-
HEY! NO I WASN'T!!!
Yes you were. Wasn't she Mina?
Not that I heard.
Oh come on! How could you not hear that?
I didn't hear it because... it wasn't happening.
You must be deaf. I'm sure you heard it Adele!
Uh... actually no.
Liar.
Noo! You really and truly were snoring!
NO. N-O. Spells no, little preschooler.
Whatever. Anyway, I went out to the computer and I turned it on and I played every single game you had on this machine!
Whaat? YOU'RE IN TROUBLE MISSY!! NO FUDGE FOR YOU!
Bleh.
Anyway, now time for some good news and bad news and then some more good news. Which would you like first?
Oooh ooh good news!
Okay. The good news is that I finally have photos... from like a looonnnnggg time ago that I never uploaded. The bad news is that they are still uploading. Here is one picture:
Posted Image
There's Usagi with her unexpected ninja husband.
That's what daddy looked like?
Yeah. You were there too. You should remember.
No I don't. Once I turned into a toddler I lost all memories of my extreme tinyness.
I see. And the other good news is that.... THERE ARE ONLY 8 DAYS OF SCHOOL LEFT FOR MEEE!!!!! :D :D :D
Yaaayy! So then you can unpause us a lot more?
Yep. Although I'll have a busy summer. Guess what guys? WE'RE GOING ON VACATION!!!!
REALLY? WHERE??!!!
Michigan. Oh here's another pic.
Posted Image
That's Usagi in her cat suit.
Michigan? Oh come on that's BOOOOOORRRRRRRRRINNNNNNNNGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG.
Geez! Where'd you expect to go? Hawaii?
Let me guess: YES. Well I'm sorry! At least you'll get to go on a plane!!!! Or maybe it'll be your.. I dunno, children or something.
AW WW W W I WANNA GO ON A PLANNEEE NOT MY CHILDREN..........
It's super bumpy. Oh well, I guess you can sort of come.. like join us on the plane from the tama planet.Picture:
Posted Image
Adele the Lovelitchi!
Okay. Sounds nice.
LA DE DUUMMMMM....... waitin' for the last piiiccccccccccttturrrrrre lal la laallalaaaaaaaaaa! :rolleyes:
I SAY :ph34r:
RANDOM SMILEY FACE TIIIIIIMMMMMMMMMMMEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D
I SAY :mellow:
AND I SAY :unsure:
uuuuuuuuuhhhhhhhhhhhnnnnnnnnnn commme on stupid tinypic hurry upppp.............................................................
*hums Jeopardy song*
What? It's not done YET?! Everything is supposed to be done once you finish the Jeopardy song!
I'm done eating my fried chicken.
<_< That's not the right everything, Adele.
DA DA DA DAAAAAAAAA~~~~~~~~~~~! It is uploaded!
Posted Image
Bath time!
is that my leg hurts.
is Jeopardy! See ya tomorrow!

CheesyNoodleTama

Posted 15 May 2012 - 06:56 PM ( #143 )

Hi Bye I have no time at all right now got to get to dinner SORRY!!!!!!! :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( But at least you can say I posted. ;)
Hi
Hi
Hi
Bye
Bye
Bye.

CheesyNoodleTama

Posted 18 May 2012 - 07:32 PM ( #144 )

Hiii!!! I've been sort of sick the past couple days and haven't been up to posting but today I will make an effort to do so. So, as suggested by kuchipatchi.is.blue55, we will have a new Friday visiting system. A different tama will visit each week. Say hello to Mikan!
Heeeyyyoo!
Hi
HII
What's up?
The sky.
aahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahhh
That really wasn't that funny Adele.
IT IS WHEN YOU'VE BROKEN INTO NOODLE'S FAMILY'S CABINET AND EATEN ALL THE CANDYYYY
-_- Oh no. This is gonna be like the time with the soda.
u otvyhbil4fyh bipqjhlh4wrghlkrefjbgurdehgoborhgorevgifhithgoibhdfiyhghtigjhfisdehoihgjbsjbjghikjghlkidhgkhdljkhfusghzoiubrjkgjkhdfugterhjtbghfgjhgvbjkbgikgbskdfigshbdflrhfgxds;hfai.
Really?
rugishohbg bihb ugou o oephg.
I see.
hguerio giro;uzhgihzsiohgoszid.
Nice.
LAAA LAAAAAAAAAAAAA I AM SINGING IN THE OPERAAA!!!!!!!
SOOOOO EVERYTHHIIINGGG WEEE SAY WEEE SIIINNGGG
YEESSSSS
is that I am eating chicken for dinner.
Diana?
is bguofcgou eyh vio2hdiheindtfqiwghuoewthifwgheo.
Thank you. This post would have been longer but it's dinnertime now. :( Sorry and bye!

CheesyNoodleTama

Posted 20 May 2012 - 02:27 PM ( #145 )

Hi siggh. I'm booooreeeed..... :(
YA KNOW WHAT'S NOT BORING?! CHICKEN BOO!!!!! :D
WHAT'S CHICKEN BOO?
YES! WHAT IS IT?
IT'S THE NEW PRODUCT FROM MINA INC.!
OH MY GOODNESS!
DO TELL!
DO YOU GET BORED ON LONG SUNDAY AFTERNOONS WITH NOODLE?
YES!
YES!
YES! I get bored with myself. XD
DO YOU WANT A FUN AND EXCITING THING?
YES!
YES!
YES!
AND DO YOU LOVE BANANAS?
YES!
NO! THEY'RE TOO MUSHY!
YES!
THEN YOU NEED....
WHAT?!
WHAAAT?
WHAT!?
CHICKEN BOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
OH DEAR! WHAT IS THIS FANTASTIC CREATION?!
WHAT IS IT?
I WANT TO KNOW!
CHICKEN BOO IS A SPECIAL CHICKEN ROBOT THAT DOES WHATEVER YOU WANT IT TO!
REALLY?
ANYTHING?
EVERYTHING?
YES! HERE ARE JUST A FEW EXAMPLES OF THE WONDERFUL CHICKEN BOO'S CAPABILITIES!
WHAT ARE THEY?
PLEASE TELL US!
TELL US MINA!
IT SLICES! IT DICES! IT SCREAMS! IT CAN BE STUPID! IT CAN BE SMART! IT CAN EAT PIE! AND MUCH MUCH MUCH MUCH MUCH MUCH MUCH MORE!
WONDERFUL!
WOW!
WHERE AND HOW CAN WE GET THIS AMAZING ROBOT?
CALL 0000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000 RIGHT NOW TO ORDER!
YES! WHERE'S MY PHONE?
I HAVE TO GET IT!
HOW MUCH IS THIS AMAZING PIECE OF METAL?
ONLY $9999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999.99999999!
WHOA!
WHAT A GREAT DEAL!
INDEED!
BUT WAIT! THERE'S MORE!
THERE IS?!
OH MY GOSH!
WHATEVER CAN IT BE?
IF YOU ORDER IN THE NEXT BILLION YEARS, YOU'LL GET A FREE SURPRISE GIFT!
NOW I HAVE TO ORDER!
ME TOO!
ME THREE!
NOW REMEMBER FOLKS ORDER YOUR NEW CHICKEN BOO TODAY! :D

CheesyNoodleTama

Posted 23 May 2012 - 05:33 PM ( #146 )

Hi. Guess what? LAST DAY OF SCHOOL IS TOMORROW!!! :D :D :D YYAAAAAAYS!!!
yayayayayayyayaya hey i don't even gooo to school hahahahha
AN THAT'S WHY YOU CAN'T SPEEL.
Well you can't spell either Adele. I actually went to school. Ha. I am the intelligent one.
Oh yeah? THEN WHO IS THE FIRST PRESIDENT OF THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA?! HM HM?
That's SUCH an easy question. Ringo Starr, duh.
No.
Wha? Then it must be Weird Al Yankovic.
Not that either.
Bob Marley.
Nope.
Hannah Montana.
NEVER.
Then I give up.
George Washington.
Dang it.
Is that I have cat scratches on my hands that look like a surprised baby tamagotchi.
is some word that nobody's ever heard of. Very specific, aren't I? See ya tomorrow!

CheesyNoodleTama

Posted 27 May 2012 - 07:58 PM ( #147 )

Hey. Sorry that I didn't post the past couple days. :( On Thursday I was busy um celebrating my freedom... Friday... I can't even remember what happened on Friday :P When I'm on summer vacation the days just mingle together so I couldn't tell you if it was Friday or Tuesday :P... Yesterday I went to Comicon! It was super fun!!! :D But very very very tiring... So I'm back today with a killer headache. I've been at a relative's house for the last 6 hours. Problem is, that house has no air conditioning. I feel horrible. Yet I make a tremendous effort to post for all you adoring fans. APPRECIATE MY SACRIFICEEE no no no just kidding. Though I wouldn't mind a few PMs now and then, hint hint. Anyway, to catch everybody up to speed, today I took Adele to the oven of a house because... just cuz.
It was boring and hot. I watched them play Scrabble. It was weird.
Hey! Let's EAT A CHICKEN POT PIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
That was the weird random thing of the day.
is flexibility. Okay, before I go, I would like to say one last thing. I am against Tamagotchi L.I.F.E.! >:( Maybe it's just me, but I would much rather have a virtual pet than Mametchi chapstick. If you don't know what I'm talking about, go read the topic in Comments and Rumors. Thank you for listening to me and my opinions.

CheesyNoodleTama

Posted 28 May 2012 - 06:31 PM ( #148 )

Hellooo! :3 Wow, posting 2 days in a row. That's becoming a record these days, unfortunately. Don't worry, it'll get better. Ahhhh got a new fan blowing on me right now. Feels good. :D
I WANNA GO TO ALASKAAA!!!!!
Me too. Snow. Snow. What is snow? xD
Alaska? Isn't that a dessert? *drools*
That would be baked Alaska, Diana.
I know! If everyone wants to go to Alaska, I'll use my Tama Tama Transporter!
You have one too?
Why of course! Don't you know that every v4.5 has one?
No, I didn't. (Reminder for Those of you Who are Lost: Remember when Berry took us all to the mall? That's where the transporter came from.)
Grr! Why don't I have one?
Because.
THAT'S NOT FAIR WAHHHHAHHHHHAHHH
Anyway, is everybody ready? Okay. LET'S GO!!!
AGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!! :o
AIIIIIIIIIIIIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
AAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
WAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
OMF!
We're here!!!
I WANNA GO HOME!
Already?
Yeah! Kuchipatchi's Clues is about to start! I can't miss that!
Yes, you can. Let's go! *drags everyone across snow*
Heey!!!
I'M COOOLLLLLLDDDD AND I FORGOT MY PUFFY JACKET AND I WANT HOT COCOA AND I WANNA EAT PIE AND BANANAS ARE WEIRD AND I LOVE PIZZA AND I AM CHICKENY AND I WANNA TAKE A SHOWER!!
Stop complaining! SNOWBALL FIGHT!!! RAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH!!!!
HEYYYY FEEL THE POWER OF THE BLOB!!!!
HA! TAKE THAT!!!
OOOOWWWW THAT'S COLD STOP IT STOP THAT HURTS WAHHHHHGH
HAA- oh no!!! The transporter's batteries are running low!
Good! I never wanna go here again!
We're going back!!!
AAAIIIIIIIIIIIGGGGGGGGGH
EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEK
WHOOOAAAAAAAAAAAA
AAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
Phew, we're back.
is that I have a chicken pencil topper. :D
is Club Penguin!
... It's hot. I wanna go back to Alaska now.
*headdesk*

CheesyNoodleTama

Posted 29 May 2012 - 06:07 PM ( #149 )

:( Hi. I've got a fever. Bleeuughh. >_<
AAAAAAAAGGGGGGGGH DON'T EVEN COME NEAR MEEE!!! YOU'LL SPREAD YOUR DISGUSTING NOODLEY GERMS!!!
... <_<
EWWW GET AWAAAAY!!!!
YEAH! IF WE GET INFECTED BY YOU THEN WE'LL TURN ALL CRAZY JUST LIKE YOU!!!!
HEY!
YES DIANA THAT'S TRUE!!! THEN WE'D BE ALL WACKO LIKE THIS ROBOT! :wacko:
AND THEN WE WOULD ALL ACT LIKE NOODLE!!!
*coughs on tamas*
AIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIEEEEEEEEEEEEEE IT'S SPREADING!!!!
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
YEAAAAAAAAAAAAAUUUUUUUUUGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHH
Sorry. That was an accident, ahem. :rolleyes:
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO I CAN FEEL MY BODY CHANGING!!!!
<_< Oh the drama.
Hi my name is Noodle. I like to play on Club Penguin. When I can remember my password.
I'm Noodle. Guess what I ate for lunch today? Noodles!
I'm Noodle too. I like to watch Sailor Moon.
O__O; This is getting creepy.
Hey! You're not Noodle. I am!
I'm the real Noodle!
You fakes! I'm Noodle!
Don't be ridiculous! Of course I am the only real Noodle!
Nuh uh! I'm Noodle!!!
You are both liars! I'm Noodle!
Um, hey guys? I'm actually Noodle.
WHAT?
THIS GIANT CLAIMS THAT SHE IS NOODLE?
NO WAY! AFTER HER!!!! *everyone chases Noodle*
AAAAAAAAGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!
DON'T LET HER GET AWAAAYYY!!!!!!!!!!
OH NOOOO!!! WHAT'LL I DOOOOO???!!!!!!
I'M ALMOST THERE!!!!
I know! *pulls out phone and dials* Hello? Paul? Yeah, this is Noodle. I need help. Can you tell me the antidote for the Noodle disease? Right. Thanks! Bye!
RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAWRRR
NUH UH! *gives all tamas a Hershey's chocolate bar*
Hey... I'm suddenly cured.... I'm not Noodle. I'm Adele.
Yeah...
Yummy chocolate.
Good. Back to normal... or at least as normal as my crazy tamas can be. :P I'm burning up. D: I don't feel up to doing the random stuff... Oh yeah! I'm going to be leaving Mina and Adele on tonight so they can get married soon. I want a boy for once! Especially on my v4.5. One more thing: 1,999 views?! Come on! One more!!! Pleaaasee!!! See you tomorrow!
How dare you get us sick Noodle?
Yeah! We could have died of the crazyness.
o-o No you couldn't have.
And so, we're suing you!
What?! :o For how much?!
Ten cookies.
-__-
Pay up.

CheesyNoodleTama

Posted 02 June 2012 - 05:08 PM ( #150 )

Sorry! I've been sick for the past three days so I couldn't post. :( But thank you for sticking with me anyway and giving me..... EEEEEEE! 2,025 views! You're awesome!!!
Reward them with cake!
No no no! They don't want cake! They want cookies, of course.
Nuh uh! They need a biiiigg blobby hug!
I would go with the cookie... *glances at Diana disgustedly*
What? No cake?
See, Mina? I told you they would want cookies.
That's just me. Why don't you ask the readers?
Okay. Hey people out there! You want some cake?
Heeeeyyy over there! Yeah, you! Cookies! Free cookies!
Hey nice people. You know you want a hug.
I don't think they can hear you.
HEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEYYYYYY-
No yelling. I'll just ask them to PM us with what they would like for a reward. Okay, you guys already know that I'm going to ask this. Please PM me and the tamas what you would like for your reward. It will be much appreciated.
Cake! Cake!
You're gonna pick cookies! They're rainbow M&M's cookies! Mmm!
Come on. Have a hug. You can't resist a toddler.
Or can you? Anyway, moving on, Mina turned 5 a couple days ago and I don't really feel like getting her married until I'm not sick anymore.
You're still sick? Jeez, you take forever!
WE HUMANS DO NOT WORK LIKE YOU TAMAS DO ADELE! WHEN YOU GET SICK, ALL YOU HAVE TO DO IS SIT THERE AND BEEP AND SOMEONE COMES AND CLICKS THE MEDICINE ICON AND YOU'RE ALL BETTER. BUT IT'S NOT SO EASY FOR ME, OH NO. FIRST I GET SICK. I TAKE MEDICINE. I LAY ON THE COUCH FOR MOST OF THE DAY AND READ BOOKS AND STUFF. I FEEL BETTER. THEN I GET A RELAPSE AND REPEAT THE DAY BEFORE. AND THEN WHEN I THINK I'M FEELING BETTER AND I GO OUT TO DO SOMETHING, I GET ANOTHER RELAPSE!
:o Whoa!
Yep. Now you see that you have it the easy way.
is that I shut my leg in a door today. :( It still hurts extremely bad. >___<
is clay. I will hopefully see you tomorrow and don't forget to vote in the tama's little argument. ;)
Psst! Cake! Vote cake!
Cookies! Freshly baked cookies! Did I tell you that they were fresh?
You want a big warm hug.
Hey! No influencing their vote!
:rolleyes:

CheesyNoodleTama

Posted 03 June 2012 - 05:51 PM ( #151 )

It's reward time! And the only person who gets yummy stuff is kuchipatchi.is.blue55 and her Tamagotchis! First, enjoy your ice cream cake:

Posted Image Ta da! Enjoy! Credit to that Korean blog that I Googled for a picture of an ice cream cake. xD
I know that you'll love my cake Blue! I even included some plates and forks for you to eat it!
Posted Image And here's your M&M's cookies! Courtesy of... somebody's blog. Credit goes to them anyway.
Enjoy Blue!!! I even gave you extra M&M's on the side! Cause you're so awesome!
Posted Image And here's your big Hitodetchi hug. (Yes, I drew that myself. xD)
I LOVE YOU! YOU GET A BIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIGGGGGGGGG HUG!!!! THANK YOU FOR READING ABOUT ME!!!!!!!!!!!! *squeezes*
And that's your rewards. If you didn't vote, too bad. Maybe Blue will share with you. Maybe she won't. Anyway, Mina has been on all day so she might get married tomorrow. I hope it's a boyyyyy cause I never get a booyyyyyyy on my v4.5 aannnd it makes me maaaaaadd cause I've never ever ever gotten a booooyyyy except for the hitodetchi named Joossshhh but he never grew to be an adult anywayyyy sooooo I reallly haven't ever raised a booooyyyy character aannnd I wanna try to get one of those v4.5 booooyysss that look like girrrllls.
You done ranting?
sigh. Yeah. Pretty much.
Good.
Just so you know, I want to have a daughter.
:o Hey! Come on Mina!
I want this log to be awesome with all girls. Not boys that make it stinky and imperfect.
Sometimes we need to mix it up a little. Let's see... the last boy on this log was... Jacques, I think.
I still want a daughter.
Whatever.
is that my cat is rolling around on the floor.
is AmazonPrime. It's the ad right above what I'm typing so I thought, why not? Ugghhh my ankle is swollen. >.< From the stupid refrigerator door. :( I hope I can walk tomorrow when Mina shall get married! See ya!

CheesyNoodleTama

Posted 04 June 2012 - 06:01 PM ( #152 )

Yahooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Mina got married to the-as it seems in this log- Ultra Legendary Ura Kuchipatchi and had a son! YEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!! Finally! A boy!
Hi my name is.... I DON'T KNOW WHAT MY NAME IS AAH HELP ME
We haven't named you yet. Sorry. No cause for alarm.
Okay. That's good.
I'm so proud of my son! Yayayayayayyayayayayyayayayayyayayayayayayayayayayayyayayayayayayayayayayay
Are you going to say yay for the rest of the post?
Yayayayayayayyayayayayayayayayayyayayayayayayayayyayayyayayayayayayayayayayayayayayayayayayayayayayayayyayay
I believe she is.
Why do I have to live with a stinky boy? Everything was just fine until he came.
What? He's fine. No natural disasters have occurred yet.
*Earthquake happens*
AIIIIIIIEEEEEEEEEEEE IT'S ALL HIS FAULTT
Eep! What did I do? I was only born two hours ago!!!!
Oh. Now that I say it, it's gonna happen. Of course. Bring on a tornado while you're at it.
*Silence*
Wow.
Witness Noodle's great powers of controlling the elements.
Thank you for my intro, Adele. Soooo they got married at 3:00PM today on top of my drawing notebook. I took pictures, but they are suuupeerr blurry. If you really want to see them, I can upload them tomorrow. Also, I've been thinking about scanning them into my computer and sharing some of my drawings with you. I mostly draw manga stuff, but I can draw lots of other things too. PM me if you would like to see them or if you have any requests. I'm taking requests. ;) It's going to be kind of a short update today because I'm feeling like I have a relapse of what I had a few days ago. Hopefully I can figure out a name for the little kid, PM me with drawing stuff, and I hope you have a great evening!
yayayyayayayayayayayyayayayayayyayayayayayayayayayayayayayayayayyayaayyayayayayayayayayayayayayayayayayay
Mommy? Shut up.
Okay dear.

CheesyNoodleTama

Posted 05 June 2012 - 07:02 PM ( #153 )

Hi. I have decided on a name for him. I dub thee Kirk because I watch Star Trek and I am a geek. So there. I don't have a lot of time right now, soooo this will be a short update. Hmm... in other news besides Kirk, I might be getting my own camera soon. Like, Friday, soon. Anybody know anything about a Kodak EasyShare Touch M577? That's what I'm getting. So that means I'll have better photos... or not. It depends on how my camera will do with tama photos. See you tomorrow and thank you for taking 2 minutes out of your very busy- or maybe it's not- life to read this short blurb. :( ;)

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: comments ok