Is my iD L a traitor?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Violetchilluvr3

Reaction score
Hi...

I have no idea what's going on!!

I've transferred downloads to my iD L before, and they work fine.

So today I gave it to my mom to put more downloads on my Palm Treo 700w, and it's a little different. The downloads aren't going into folders like they did before. I don't know why that is, but it won't send downloads to my Tama! Like, they're on there, but not in folders. I don't know why. :(

I know I'm doing everything right, I'm certain. Fourth option on the connect menu. Then I click beam on the phone, but it won't find the Tama. Usually it says "TMGC" and then it says pending, and "sending 1/1". But it's stopping at "align infra-red ports" now. I've no idea why.

And also, usually when downloads don't work on my Tama (sometimes they don't, but after a couple of tries they always do), it gives me the blue hearts screen, but not anymore. Noooo, now it just goes back to my living room. And I know that there's more room on it, I just deleted a couple of things this morning.

Help? Please? Please???

Edit: I just replaced the batteries not even an hour ago, too.

Last edited by a moderator:
Ok, well, I guess the phone just needed a refresh. I took out the battery and put it back in, and then POOF! They started working. Dunno what happened, but glad it did. :)

topic closed at topic starter's request

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back